Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1971 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2018, 08:30 PM

Oh MAN do I just want to slam my head on the table haha I fucking hate myself and I can’t rven work up the nerve to talk to anyone I’m such a bother they must think I’m so weird and useless and ughhh moods yay
Old 04-18-2018, 10:59 PM

wow moral dilemma should i sleep or not
Old 04-20-2018, 11:32 PM

I love her so fucking much and all i want is to be near her but we're not even allowed to sit by each other because we allegedly held hands once (a lie that a homophobic teacher told the headmistress) and i just can't with this fucking world. nobody supports me and nobody is on my fucking side and I can't deal with this environment where everyone loves the sinner and hates the sin I am my fucking sin, and furthermore SHE is my fucking sin and I love her more than words can say and I just want this all to be done

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-21-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
I love her so fucking much and all i want is to be near her but we're not even allowed to sit by each other because we allegedly held hands once (a lie that a homophobic teacher told the headmistress) and i just can't with this fucking world. nobody supports me and nobody is on my fucking side and I can't deal with this environment where everyone loves the sinner and hates the sin I am my fucking sin, and furthermore SHE is my fucking sin and I love her more than words can say and I just want this all to be done
hey hey hey HI i support u but i dont have much help becauseee im homeschooled and i haven't ever experienced any attraction that a homophobic would be all crazy about.. but i think u should look for a way to get that teacher fired.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
hey hey hey HI i support u but i dont have much help becauseee im homeschooled and i haven't ever experienced any attraction that a homophobic would be all crazy about.. but i think u should look for a way to get that teacher fired.
Hey friendo <3 I would try to get her fired but the headmistress and every other teacher are all horrible and homophobic and they would believe literally anyone over me. : ))

On the bright side Iím gonma try really hard to be homeschooled next year

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-21-2018, 10:30 PM

Location: under an elm tree somewhere, summoning the spirit of virginia woolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
that really sucks, iím so sorry youíre going through this. i donít really have any advice because iím surrounded by homophobia in my own life, i know what itís like to feel alone and afraid, how hard it is to believe itís ever going to get better like they say it does. i guess... just know youíre not alone here, there are people like us out here to support you and listen to you, if you ever need to talk. there are a lot of shitty people in the world but there are also a bunch who will love and accept you for who you are. and i know these are all just words, cliches youíve heard before, but i think youíre incredibly brave for surviving in an environment no-one should have to deal with. i hope the homeschooling works out, all my love until then - cedar
but oneself.

- virginia woolf
Old 04-22-2018, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal67 View Post
that really sucks, iím so sorry youíre going through this. i donít really have any advice because iím surrounded by homophobia in my own life, i know what itís like to feel alone and afraid, how hard it is to believe itís ever going to get better like they say it does. i guess... just know youíre not alone here, there are people like us out here to support you and listen to you, if you ever need to talk. there are a lot of shitty people in the world but there are also a bunch who will love and accept you for who you are. and i know these are all just words, cliches youíve heard before, but i think youíre incredibly brave for surviving in an environment no-one should have to deal with. i hope the homeschooling works out, all my love until then - cedar
thank you <3 i hope it works out as well

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-23-2018, 09:31 PM

love is so freakin weird

-i found, amber run
Old 04-23-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
love is so freakin weird
Old 04-24-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
love is so freakin weird
Yeah. But it's nice

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone