Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1978 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2018, 11:24 AM

ughghhggh so there's this lady that kept staring at me while I was talking to my friend about a frickin game of kent and then she asked her a question. since I'm not fluent in arabic this isn't the exact same thing as what she said but this is what I understood

lady: MMMM is she ever gonna speak arabic???
friend: MMM nOnOnO she's not completely fluent:)))):):)::):)
lady: MMMMMM so she speak only english1/!??!
friend: ooMFMFmffmmf sHUUHSHHH
lady: hARAMM!!!
friend: it's ok she still knows some arabic!!
lady: but does she even know what she is saying when she prays.!?!?!?/11//1 does she even pray!?1/!?!!
friend: YES she does pray and does know what she's saying
lady: does she even read quran?!??!?!/ omgggggg :OooooOOOOoo mAKE HER READ IT!!!!!
friend: YES she does she reads-
me: I understood almost everything you said lady, so um.. yeah I read an english translation when i read quran but not when i pray!!!
friend: she reads an english translation!!!
lady: hARAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THIS LADY LITERALLY ASKED ME
IN ARABIC
IF I KNOW
ARABIC

???

*crying in arabic*

the lady ended up talking to my mom probably about how stupid she thinks I am and now my mom thinks I don't know how to pray

a little venting

look, lady

i know you mad :)
and i don't care :)
there are people
who speak, but don't understand fully
people who speak, and understand fully
and people who understand, but don't speak fully
just because
I'm one
to uNDERSTAND
buT noT SPEAK
HECK I DON"T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH SOMETIMES
dOESN"T MEAN YOU SHOULD STICK A TWIG UP MY NOSE AND SQUISH AROUND TO FINd OUT WHAT"S ABVIOUS ABOUT ME
don't talk to me again
and don't hypnotize my mom
by the way
your children are just as unmannerly as you
i hope you're proud of them
remember
it's only a baby's first steps
it's not like I'm 9387431987 and my brain isn't gonna have any room to learn anything anymore<3
SHIZZLe IM ON YOUR SIDE NOW
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NAH
I AM NOT GONNA LEARN IF IT MEANS HAVING TO TALK TO YOU
Old 08-02-2018, 12:14 AM

i would throw a tea party on here but sis i dont even know where to start
Old 08-05-2018, 11:13 PM

I'm at some bridal party thingy rn and

Some probs
  • There are 5 girls gossiping about me and my friends

I heard them say I'm a deaf idiot (I'm not deaf but they got the 2nd part right I think they're saying that because they saw mw talking to my deaf friend in asl

I'm about to have an anxiety attack so and idk what to do so please answer asap

h e l p
Old 08-05-2018, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
I'm at some bridal party thingy rn and

Some probs
  • There are 5 girls gossiping about me and my friends

I heard them say I'm a deaf idiot (I'm not deaf but they got the 2nd part right I think they're saying that because they saw mw talking to my deaf friend in asl

I'm about to have an anxiety attack so and idk what to do so please answer asap

h e l p
UH
Okay itís been like 20 minutes so itís probably too late but Iíll try to help anyway?? Iíve only recently started getting anxiety attacks myself so Iím not really sure what to do but
When Iím having an anxiety attack, the two things I usually do are listen to soothing music and do something that makes me feel more in control (for example I use an app called Relax App- Relaxation Music that lets me control whatís going on on the screen and also pairs it with calming music). I donít know if itíll help you since coping with anxiety can be different depending on the person, but I would recommend trying to do something that makes you feel like youíre in control. If you canít think of anything, try something small- tap your fingers in a specific pattern or something I donít know Iím sorry.
Also, if you can, try to get somewhere private, even if your anxiety attack hasnít fully set in yet. In my experience itís easier to calm down if you have space to yourself- people touching or trying to talk to me typically makes things worse.
And ummm... when Iím having an anxiety attack Iím usually not sensible enough to focus and think like this, but my dad (whoís also dealt with anxiety) says to remind yourself that even though you feel really terrible and horrible right now, the moment will pass. Whether it takes seconds, or a minute, or hours, itíll pass and youíll be okay. It wonít last forever, even if it feels like it might right now.
Oh! And take as many deep breaths as you can, steady, deep breaths can be something to focus on and can help stop you from spiraling further.
Iím sorry I donít know if any of this is helpful I hope it turns out okay good luck
Old 08-06-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
UH
Okay itís been like 20 minutes so itís probably too late but Iíll try to help anyway?? Iíve only recently started getting anxiety attacks myself so Iím not really sure what to do but
When Iím having an anxiety attack, the two things I usually do are listen to soothing music and do something that makes me feel more in control (for example I use an app called Relax App- Relaxation Music that lets me control whatís going on on the screen and also pairs it with calming music). I donít know if itíll help you since coping with anxiety can be different depending on the person, but I would recommend trying to do something that makes you feel like youíre in control. If you canít think of anything, try something small- tap your fingers in a specific pattern or something I donít know Iím sorry.
Also, if you can, try to get somewhere private, even if your anxiety attack hasnít fully set in yet. In my experience itís easier to calm down if you have space to yourself- people touching or trying to talk to me typically makes things worse.
And ummm... when Iím having an anxiety attack Iím usually not sensible enough to focus and think like this, but my dad (whoís also dealt with anxiety) says to remind yourself that even though you feel really terrible and horrible right now, the moment will pass. Whether it takes seconds, or a minute, or hours, itíll pass and youíll be okay. It wonít last forever, even if it feels like it might right now.
Oh! And take as many deep breaths as you can, steady, deep breaths can be something to focus on and can help stop you from spiraling further.
Iím sorry I donít know if any of this is helpful I hope it turns out okay good luck
sdjkfndkjfn I'm later
this happens quite a lot to me and I will try this!! thank youuuu
Old 08-06-2018, 06:40 PM

So the other day my chest hurt super bad and I thought I was having a heart attack but my mom said it could actually have been an anxiety attack? Idk

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-06-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
So the other day my chest hurt super bad and I thought I was having a heart attack but my mom said it could actually have been an anxiety attack? Idk
It could be an anxiety attack, also depending on the type of pain it could be dehydration, I used to get really bad chest pains from that
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 08-06-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
It could be an anxiety attack, also depending on the type of pain it could be dehydration, I used to get really bad chest pains from that
thanks that's good to know (and quite possible as I hadn't drank a ton of water that day)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-14-2018, 11:13 PM

ugh i’m in montreal for our birthday and like???? would my brother and mother stop screaming at each other all the time??? it’s awkward and upsetting and all i want is to not be here and also not be home and also not be at school and just....i literally feel so stuck it’s so frustrating.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:12 AM

Rn I'm really sad because none of you like steven universe and Stevonnie = intersex and Peridot should fuse with Lapis AND LONG LIVE LAPIDOOOOOOOOOT because the generic ships in this show are usually the best even though steven belongs with mabel pines from gravity falls and omg pearl stop and Garnet is so gay that I love it and technically Peridot doesnt even have a gender so O-O because she can't shapeshift and she can't eat and Shorty Squad FUSION... I wishasomebody would understand any of what I just said.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone