Quantcast Your physical venting thread. I'll explain. x_x ('Tis a fail.) - Page 35 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
my most productive hours are between like 3:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m, and since I have a huge paper due this week I'm taking full advantage. I am also screwing my sleep schedule but it's fine,, sleeping from 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. is still 9 hours
valid tbh,,
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 02-12-2019, 10:11 PM

literally 1/3 of my school (i’m not even kidding) is out sick projectile vomiting . over half of the juniors are out. people have gone to the ER. i’m healthy but living in fear lol.
Old 02-23-2019, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
literally 1/3 of my school (im not even kidding) is out sick projectile vomiting . over half of the juniors are out. people have gone to the ER. im healthy but living in fear lol.
you're next

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-23-2019, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
my most productive hours are between like 3:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m, and since I have a huge paper due this week I'm taking full advantage. I am also screwing my sleep schedule but it's fine,, sleeping from 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. is still 9 hours :D
update: this turned out to be a terrible idea

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-04-2019, 09:22 AM

This may not count as a physical vent but i mean

*pauses*

did i even tell you guys about my birthday?

jan 30 if i forgot, sorry for bothering you if i didn't

i'm twelve now

okay back to my vent

so i started throwing up last night. I threw up at:

12:00 AM
1:00 AM
2:15 AM probably, this one wasn't as certain
4:00 AM (extra hour of sleep!)
5:15 AM probably
6:00 AM

And I feel a lot better now (I tried to squeeze myself into our tiny bathtub, the warm water was nice) but I mean I just feel like shit
Old 03-04-2019, 09:29 PM

happy (late) birthday!

so today i was hoping to get on medication to actually fix my stupid acne but i can't take anything oral because of my JRA because my body is already fucked up enough and it makes me upset

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 03-28-2019, 05:58 PM

i am going to fight the people at the orthodontist some day. why is it that they insist on treating me like im eight????
"oh, sweetie, honey, this might hurt a bit. is that ok?"
"yeah"
"are you sure? im just letting you know it will hurt a bit honey. can you deal with that?"

"alright dear can you go get whatever adult is here with you?"
"can you just tell me?"
"oh no I need to talk to an adult" so I go get my grandmother and they fucking go "alright just make sure she keeps brushing her teeth" I AM SIXTEEN. I CAN DRIVE. I LIVE ON MY OWN LIKE 10 MONTHS OF THE YEAR

"oh, sweetie, does this ever hurt you?"
"yeah I actually got codeine for it"
"oh...codeine? you know that's a serious drug, right? honey you know that you only use that when youre in really a lot of pain right?"
YEAH I FUCKING KNOW

and they have to do something and they go
"alright dear now just raise your hand if youre in any pain" and then I DO and they go
"oh, youre not in any pain. that's just pressure. don't move" and put my hand back down.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance which u might be able to tell just by like looking at my history on the screen and also just like at my arms so please please believe me when I tell u something is wrong. aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA
Old 03-29-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
i am going to fight the people at the orthodontist some day. why is it that they insist on treating me like im eight????
"oh, sweetie, honey, this might hurt a bit. is that ok?"
"yeah"
"are you sure? im just letting you know it will hurt a bit honey. can you deal with that?"

"alright dear can you go get whatever adult is here with you?"
"can you just tell me?"
"oh no I need to talk to an adult" so I go get my grandmother and they fucking go "alright just make sure she keeps brushing her teeth" I AM SIXTEEN. I CAN DRIVE. I LIVE ON MY OWN LIKE 10 MONTHS OF THE YEAR

"oh, sweetie, does this ever hurt you?"
"yeah I actually got codeine for it"
"oh...codeine? you know that's a serious drug, right? honey you know that you only use that when youre in really a lot of pain right?"
YEAH I FUCKING KNOW

and they have to do something and they go
"alright dear now just raise your hand if youre in any pain" and then I DO and they go
"oh, youre not in any pain. that's just pressure. don't move" and put my hand back down.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance which u might be able to tell just by like looking at my history on the screen and also just like at my arms so please please believe me when I tell u something is wrong. aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA
This does not stop happening until you become a legal adult. And even then if u ask a weird question or make a request that they don't ~really~ want to comply with they give you a Look and sometimes make you repeat it. Like bitch, I know u heard me.

Part of it, like the making you go get your grandmother, is for legal reasons. Like, if you go home and something happens, they have to be able to say that they told an adult who can be held legally responsible or else they're liable.

The other part is just perception bias. tbh i look at my sixteen year old sister and i'm like 'look at this youngling. this innocent child. she has so little experience. she knows nothing', whereas sixteen year old me would have been irked if someone said that to me. \_(ツ)_/
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 03-29-2019, 02:54 PM

this isn't even personal but like both my friends at school sprained their ankle this week lol ouch
Old 03-29-2019, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
This does not stop happening until you become a legal adult. And even then if u ask a weird question or make a request that they don't ~really~ want to comply with they give you a Look and sometimes make you repeat it. Like bitch, I know u heard me.

Part of it, like the making you go get your grandmother, is for legal reasons. Like, if you go home and something happens, they have to be able to say that they told an adult who can be held legally responsible or else they're liable.

The other part is just perception bias. tbh i look at my sixteen year old sister and i'm like 'look at this youngling. this innocent child. she has so little experience. she knows nothing', whereas sixteen year old me would have been irked if someone said that to me. \_(ツ)_/
yeah lmao i know logically that some of it is for legal reasons but mostly i’m very annoyed st them not taking my pain seriously, especially since the reason i now need to take codeine is because they ignored my pain for years

Tags
de tags haii, everything hurts, fencingow, flute is painful, let's get physical, mwahahahaleatherisevil, my brother broke my ankle, my knee hurts, mythighsbecausehorseride, pain, thepainoflifeisphysical, vent vent vent, yogurt hurt me