Quantcast The Positivity Thread! - Page 9 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2019, 05:58 PM

a couple months (?) ago i posted this to the emotional venting thread:

Quote:
In other news, I'm digging myself a hole for my life to die in.
and I wanted to bring it full circle and say:
- about a week after posting this, my mom kicked me in the pants and I checked the college website again. As it turns out, I was not too late to sign up for classes and I'm currently taking two courses + will be taking three more courses over the summer.
- I also officially have a summer job as of two days ago, I'll be working in a familiar place doing a familiar job that I really enjoy.
- overall I'm just in a better place. I'm still super absentminded and have the attention span of a goldfish, so things keep piling up, but it no longer feels like these piles are impossibly tall mountains.

also my college sent me money for some reason. Like the invoice says 'award' and nothing else, but I'm a garbage student so wtf. Not even kidding, I've handed in one (1) assignment on time and I never communicate properly with any of the poor professors who have to put up with me. Maybe it's the Trashbag Student award. But I'm broke af so I'm not going to question them
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 04-11-2019, 09:27 PM

we had juicemas today!! it’s a school holiday where the seniors go buy a bunch of good juice and we drink all kinds of weird juice after school. very wholesome and nice.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
we had juicemas today!! itís a school holiday where the seniors go buy a bunch of good juice and we drink all kinds of weird juice after school. very wholesome and nice.
awesome! what kinds of juice did you try?

-Barns Courntey
Old 04-13-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
awesome! what kinds of juice did you try?
there must’ve been like 20 jugs so i didn’t try all but i mostly drank pear, papaya, and mango lol
Old 04-13-2019, 05:36 PM

i just got the first heroes of olympus book so that's positive af
Old 04-14-2019, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
there mustíve been like 20 jugs so i didnít try all but i mostly drank pear, papaya, and mango lol
yum! i've never heard of pear juice before ;u;

-Barns Courntey
Old 04-14-2019, 08:02 PM

Ooh I have some positivity for everyone.
I got into law and journalism for university next semester. Currently I'm studying nursing but honestly, it's so not for me - I have to be doing something where I can write and research, haha. It was slightly competitive so I'm really pleased to have been given an offer!
Also I listened to a good podcast this morning which got me in a good mood. Reply All #140, would recommend all their stuff really!

I'm happy to see this thread being used! <3
Old 04-14-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
a couple months (?) ago i posted this to the emotional venting thread:

and I wanted to bring it full circle and say:
- about a week after posting this, my mom kicked me in the pants and I checked the college website again. As it turns out, I was not too late to sign up for classes and I'm currently taking two courses + will be taking three more courses over the summer.
- I also officially have a summer job as of two days ago, I'll be working in a familiar place doing a familiar job that I really enjoy.
- overall I'm just in a better place. I'm still super absentminded and have the attention span of a goldfish, so things keep piling up, but it no longer feels like these piles are impossibly tall mountains.

also my college sent me money for some reason. Like the invoice says 'award' and nothing else, but I'm a garbage student so wtf. Not even kidding, I've handed in one (1) assignment on time and I never communicate properly with any of the poor professors who have to put up with me. Maybe it's the Trashbag Student award. But I'm broke af so I'm not going to question them
Congrats on doing some college courses! You sound like you're in a really good place right now. Also jealous of the money tbh
Old 04-14-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
Ooh I have some positivity for everyone.
I got into law and journalism for university next semester. Currently I'm studying nursing but honestly, it's so not for me - I have to be doing something where I can write and research, haha. It was slightly competitive so I'm really pleased to have been given an offer!
Also I listened to a good podcast this morning which got me in a good mood. Reply All #140, would recommend all their stuff really!

I'm happy to see this thread being used! <3
that’s great!! congrats!!
Old 05-13-2019, 08:45 AM

So I no longer feel like an idiot around other people all the time and that's really good for me, I'm no longer the messed up friend that everyone takes pity on and I'm now just that ambiverted slightly smart friend who's not afraid of a crowd or a stage I guess

i say ambivert because not many extroverts haul themselves up in their room all day instead of actually talking to their neighbors or whatever

Tags
butterfly, classical cat, hazel will do this later, i'm in love with lena, it is ok, kwazy_k was here, luna was here, rain time = best time, she created the thread, stop sassin hazel, well that's okay, what? its not okay!!