Quantcast The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. - Page 67 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2020, 05:58 AM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes

they do that
Old 01-09-2020, 12:08 PM

Location: Somewhere in Hogwarts Castle, brewing Polyjuice Potion in my Slytherin robes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Even with a very naÔve and trusting read of papyrus I donít know if you could conceal that from him. In the undertale verse it seems very...noticeable...if you kill someone. Like, would his LOVE increase? Would he feel that?
He might, but it takes more than one EXP to gain LOVE, doesn't it? And at the start of the game, there's not really anything there to indicate you're actually killing them. He might not know what it means. And, also, he's really strong, surely he'd have to have gained LOVE at some point?
Old 02-05-2020, 11:02 PM

Depends if LOVE is the only way to become strong. And though you're right that Papyrus might not understand what it means, I feel like his instincts are good enough that he'd be deterred from fighting a human again

-i found, amber run

Tags
ahhh characters, butterfly, cool people are cool, dude, fuck pence as well, fuck trump, fuck trump 2, fuck trump 3, hot people are hot, luna was here, nerdy people are cool, pooh people are pooh