Quantcast The OTP Thread of Shippy Shipping - Page 16 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151  
Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
AMBRETTA FOREVER.
<3
They are just perfect.
You mean Charbretta? XD Haha, Charlie thanks you.

AWWW I MISSED THE VM SHIPPING PARTY! Unfairness. ._. *flails*
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
You mean Charbretta? XD Haha, Charlie thanks you.

AWWW I MISSED THE VM SHIPPING PARTY! Unfairness. ._. *flails*
Sorry about that; I just had 3 small chocolate bars. >_<

AHHHH you can still join in!

#_# I dun like Travarah.

TRAVITCHELL!
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:02 PM
CACrools CACrools is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,830
Default

Oh Max... Ambretta really shouldn't be shipped...
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
CHARBRETTA FOREVER.
<3
They are just perfect.
Pardon me.
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:07 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Sorry about that; I just had 3 small chocolate bars. >_<

AHHHH you can still join in!

#_# I dun like Travarah.

TRAVITCHELL!
*gasps* HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TRAVARAH? Travis likes her so much....and he's nice, just in his own special way. XD

That being said, Sandy has forced me to like the idea of Mitchell+Sarah, somehow. o_o *thinks of the scene with Mitchell saving Sarah from drowning/freezing* ;w; *flails* HE RISKED HIS LIFE FOR HER OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 01-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:09 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
*gasps* HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TRAVARAH? Travis likes her so much....and he's nice, just in his own special way. XD

That being said, Sandy has forced me to like the idea of Mitchell+Sarah, somehow. o_o *thinks of the scene with Mitchell saving Sarah from drowning/freezing* ;w; *flails* HE RISKED HIS LIFE FOR HEROH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!
*sighs* HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TRAVITCHELL? They are perfect both in their own ways. Sandy said that Vladimir had homophobia or something but I don't care. o_o

That scene in Chapter Eleven didn't catch me so much, though. o_e
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default I'm sorry I don't know many proper couple names. :^I

Long list of couples I ship:

Somehow both Travarah and Mitchell+Sarah at the same time (Vladimir's Mansion),
Natamir (Vladimir's Mansion),
Kataang (Avatar: TLA and TLoK),
Korra+Bolin (Avatar: TLoK)
River+Eleventh (Doctor Who),
Amy+Rory OBVIOUSLY (Doctor Who),
Rose+Tenny (Doctor Who),
Riker+Troi (Star Trek: TNG),
Spock+Uhura (Star Trek),
Emily+Nolan *trollface* (Revenge),
Tobias+Rachel (Animorphs),
Jake+Cassie (Animorphs),
Rory+Dean GO AWAY JESS *screams* (Gilmore Girls),
Chlark (Smallville).....

Aaaaaand a bunch of others I just can't think of right now. XDD
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:27 PM
TheAshWolf TheAshWolf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,662
Default *le trollface* PROBLEM?



Awwww, Emily, don't be like that... XD
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Long list of couples I ship:

Somehow both Travarah and Mitchell+Sarah at the same time (Vladimir's Mansion),
Natamir (Vladimir's Mansion),
Kataang (Avatar: TLA and TLoK),
Korra+Bolin (Avatar: TLoK)
River+Eleventh (Doctor Who),
Amy+Rory OBVIOUSLY (Doctor Who),
Rose+Tenny (Doctor Who),
Riker+Troi (Star Trek: TNG),
Spock+Uhura (Star Trek),
Emily+Nolan *trollface* (Revenge),
Tobias+Rachel (Animorphs),
Jake+Cassie (Animorphs),
Rory+Dean GO AWAY JESS *screams* (Gilmore Girls),
Chlark (Smallville).....

Aaaaaand a bunch of others I just can't think of right now. XDD
O_O REVENGE ASDFGHJKL;

Emily+Nolan (Revenge),
Travitchell (Vladimir's Mansion),
Charbretta (WOT),
Noldam (Nolan and Adam from Otaku's novels...lol i dunno),
Amy and Rory (DW),
Eleven and Amy (DW),
Chlark (Smallville),
Dean and Castiel (Supernatural)...
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM
maxi maxi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The land down under
Posts: 12,822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post


Awwww, Emily, don't be like that... XD
XD Emily is so witty. :'D
What episode are you on?
__________________
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy
Raindrops on roses and
Girls in white dresses and
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chriscolfer+heather=<3, destiel ftw! c:, destiel is forever, doctor + rose, emma x chair, flaming mangoes, frikey!!!, gwen5evar, gwen6eva, jiper and pason!!!, jon+ygritte!, kellic, lilaacinfinityever, lilaagwen, lol and travarah! xd, lyall_areyel_was_here, meerkatxmeerkatjunior <3, my socks sing me songs, natimir ftw!!, rumbelle<3, sassy, the otp 5evr, travitchell max added, where is the chicken, y u no kiss already? -_-

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.