Quantcast Teddy Lupin: Year One - Page 12 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2014, 01:00 PM

Morganne was glad she had Victoire and Orion in her house, and she was sort of hoping for a room with the former. At least it would be someone she knew already and she wouldn't have to go through the awkwardness of making friends all over again.

A large seventh-year boy took a quick glance at her and called out to her, "Hey! You there! Curly-head!"

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" asked Morganne, a little scared.

"You're not related to Eric Tilling, are you?"

She was utterly shocked. "H-how did you guess?" Well, she did look a little like her Slytherin cousin, but the resemblance wasn't that strong.

He smirked. "You both are pretty much tall and skinny beanpoles with frog eyes. No offense intended though. This isn't Slytherin after all, and Eric isn't half bad himself. He's one of my best chums." She was relieved. "I'm Marvin Cresswater and I'll be one of your prefects this year. That girl over there, the one with short hair, that's Mathilda Reece. She's the other one."

Last edited by meerkat; 12-31-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 01:58 PM

Maxon was Teddy's only friend that was in Gryffindor. They chatted as Prefects Gavin Warghollow and Liomilda Fimblefolm talked to some of the first years. Liomilda nudged Teddy and said, "I've heard of your parents. They were heroes," She said and winked.
Gavin and Liomilda were funny and you could tell that they wanted your attention. Liomilda kept bugging Maxon and Teddy, since they were the only kids not laughing at every joke they made.

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 12-31-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:08 PM

Fern sat silently at the Grydfindor table. She didn't know anyone and prefered to avoid eye contact with people as she was really shy. Fern fiddled with her blue hair whilst observing the others on the table. As she was doing so she noticed two people also not participating in the conversation and she smiled slightly thankful that she wasn't the only one not talking before putting her head back down again.
Old 12-31-2014, 05:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

Sarin was slightly disappointed he'd landed up in Gryffindor. His parents, though they had never voiced an opinion, had obviously wanted him to continue being a Slytherin/Ravenclaw legacy. So he sat, rather lonely, at the Gryffindor table until he spotted Maxon and Teddy from the train sitting further along the table talking to the prefects.

"Hey, guys," he said shyly.

Victoire loved Ravenclaw already. The spirit of learning was contagious, and she just hung around with Morganne, sometimes adding her own comments but mostly looking around, awestruck.

Hogwarts was beautiful. She couldn't wait to see the Ravenclaw common room. Though she knew she was descended from a long line of Gryffindors, she was proud to be the first Weasley to bear the bronze-and-blue colors.

As the Prefects ushered the first years towards the dorms, she suddenly felt slightly dizzy. The exhaustion must've gotten to her. So it came as no surprise when she walked straight to the dorm she was sharing with Morganne and three other girls-- Faye, Sherri and Cassiopeia-- and promptly fell asleep under the soft warm covers of her four poster bed.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:26 PM

Aspen was pretty much exhausted. He followed some nerdy-looking prefects to the dormitories, which were by the kitchens, Isobel and Carobel were happy to inform him. (He now donned a few thin braids in his fringe, which was actually not a bad look.) "Food will be easy to come across, if you're a big eater," Isobel said.
"We've put on a few pounds ourselves," Carobel laughed.
Almost intuitively, Aspen replied, "Really? Neither of you look it."
Isobel took one arm and Carobel took the other, wedging the boy between them. Together they smiled and said, "You're going to do well here."

((death, white lies))
Old 12-31-2014, 09:29 PM

Morganne glanced at the sleeping Victoire and decided now would be a bad time to do some trumpet practice. Instead she grabbed a Charms textbook from her bag and began to read while slipping pieces of food to her cat.

"You really like to read, huh?" Morganne looked up from her textbook and found Faye talking to her. "Well, so do I! You'll get along perfectly here! And what about your friend... Vicky? What's her name again?"

"Victoire. She's nice." Faye also seemed amiable, but Morganne was a little too shy and tired to socialize at the moment.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:20 PM

When Teddy got to the common room he felt incredibly happy. It was a circular room with many pictures and a fireplace.
"The boy's dormitory," Gavin pointed to a door.
"And the girl's," Liomilda pointed to the door across from that. Everyone rushed into the dormitory's.
That night, Teddy didn't sleep. The excitement of Hogwarts tended to do that to you. When he began to get cold, he went down to the common room, to see another first year. The girl with black hair and green eyes. He thought about going back to his dormitory, but she had already seen him. He awkwardly lingered around the room, before sitting on the couch in front of the fire with her.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:45 AM

Fern was sitting down in the common room when she heard footsteps behind her. When she looked behind her she saw the guy that she remembered was called Teddy. She looked back down but could still feel his presence in the room. Fern readjusted in her seat before she spoke, "If you are going to stay in the room please at least come sit because when you linger it is unsettling." She watched as Teddy sat down in a chair and for once in a long time she felt she might be able to actually talk to someone.
Old 01-01-2015, 10:48 AM

So I was bored and put together a dream cast :3
Levi Miller ~ Teddy Lupin
Daniel Huttlestone ~ Maxon Terriasnow
Quvenzhané Wallis ~ Morganne Tillings
Old 01-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
So I was bored and put together a dream cast :3
Levi Miller ~ Teddy Lupin
Daniel Huttlestone ~ Maxon Terriasnow
Quvenzhané Wallis ~ Morganne Tillings
ayyyy cut Daniel Huttlestone he's like 15

Last edited by Arthurboulos; 01-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Tags
beechnoogle for president, fanfic, harry potter, hogwarts, lupin, nes