Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1701 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
so i'm p nervous about college this fall, not because OMG I'M MOVING AWAY or anything or that IT'S NOT HIGH SCHOOL OMG or even that OMG U HAVE TO FIT IN A SMALLER SPACE THAN USUAL AND UR GONNA BE ROOMMATES WITH STRANGERS SOMETIMES but because i'm going to be so much younger than everyone else. I can do things fine, but there's still legal stuff and I'm still going to be around people who are 18, 19, 20 and older. and they're going to see me as any other "adult" like them. and omg, what if ppl try to flirt with me; it would be so creepy like "hey, i'm probably 4 years younger than u, so imma say no"

but i guess my biggest concern about this is the fact that when people learn my real age, i'm afraid they don't take me seriously anymore. and this isn't always true, but i have had a lot of people joke about my age because i had no choice but to tell them and i just feel like a child all the time when i'm mentally an adult already. so, i can fake being an actual adult for as long as i legally can, but when something comes up and i have to say "i can't do this because of my age" then everyone will see me differently. and i could get over it or it could be a good thing, but it's still going to happen and i'm still nervous about it
ok so i can't say i relate bc i am mentally a small child and everything, but i've had a kinda similar thing before, i guess... like i went out of state for this thing two summers ago and i was literally the youngest person there but somehow i was also taller and older-looking than a lot people (yeah i haven't grown since fifth grade but i was an enormous fifth grader). like everyone was 16/17, and i was this little 13 year old who kept being dragged into sorta sketchy situations that i could only have handled if i was a few years older. and i was scared, i really was. and once this sketchy older guy tried to flirt with me and the first thing that popped into my mind was "i don't like guys" and i literally just blurted that out. it was before i knew i'm not straight o.o

but no one found out about my age bc i just made up some other excuse like "oh sorry but i'm not really into that" or "nah i'm really tired" and later, someone jokingly said something like "lol what are you like thirteen or something" and i just laughed but didn't say yes or no. so maybe that might work? if people bully you into doing things then you have every right to report them to authorities or just completely ignore them in every way possible because that is not okay.

and honestly, if anyone suddenly stops talking to you when they hear about your age, they're not worth your time at all and you need to knock them out of your life with a sledgehammer or something, okay? or just get me to beat them up for you. i'd be more than glad to long-distance punch anyone in the face if you need it. because you deserve better than that. <3

Last edited by meerkat; 04-29-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:56 PM

that moment when u realize that you are practically living in your fictional world and obsessing way too much over character ships

which sucks because this particular fictional world basically goes down in flames after all it is hamlet

if you want to read it it's on the nsp is not just know that it's really freaking depressing and terrible and you should not ever get sucked into Shakespearean tragedies ;_;

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 04-30-2015, 12:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
me!!! ur a reason for me to be alive too ily tia plz stay alive
ye don't worry jasp!!! I was tryna perk myself up even tho it seemed depressing I'm ok I'm just at that......certain time of the month
yknoe the full moon bc I'm a werewolF
Old 05-01-2015, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
ye don't worry jasp!!! I was tryna perk myself up even tho it seemed depressing I'm ok I'm just at that......certain time of the month
yknoe the full moon bc I'm a werewolF
me too man werewolf = RIGHT HERE!! ME!!

hmm tfw you see that you are in your friends phone as your birth name ://////..........
Old 05-01-2015, 07:36 PM

also this girl i know is really desperate for me to grow my hair longer and get sidebangs again?????? this is the same girl that used to force me to work on this project thingy until i cried while she just sat there and did nearly nothing and took credit for all my stuff??????? MORE MOTIVATION TO CHOP MY HAIR OFF AGAIN

EDIT: I CUT MY BANGS REALLY SHORT AND IT'S AWESOME SCREW HER

Last edited by meerkat; 05-01-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
also this girl i know is really desperate for me to grow my hair longer and get sidebangs again?????? this is the same girl that used to force me to work on this project thingy until i cried while she just sat there and did nearly nothing and took credit for all my stuff??????? MORE MOTIVATION TO CHOP MY HAIR OFF AGAIN

EDIT: I CUT MY BANGS REALLY SHORT AND IT'S AWESOME SCREW HER
OMG TEXT ME A PIC BEFORE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR BED (also i may or may not have casually mentioned our mutual kind of crush thing to my sis, who's also ace/aro and who hasn't brought up the topic since. and idk what my little sis thinks of this bc i haven't told them i'm panromantic yet >-< weird conflicted feelings about being far away and having crushes on like every girl i see)
Old 05-01-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
OMG TEXT ME A PIC BEFORE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR BED (also i may or may not have casually mentioned our mutual kind of crush thing to my sis, who's also ace/aro and who hasn't brought up the topic since. and idk what my little sis thinks of this bc i haven't told them i'm panromantic yet >-< weird conflicted feelings about being far away and having crushes on like every girl i see)
maybe she thinks it's a friend crush XD yeah i told my sis that i had a very intense friend crush on some girl i met when i went to this place awhile ago and she kinda shut up about it already and idk if that's a good thing or not >.< bc at first she sortof disapproved and was all "of all the people to crush on, you pick someone very far away from you and why do you even have to get involved in this omg" and then she started teasing me about how you're way out of my league (which, honestly, you are. omg i'm still in denial) so yeah. but she wasn't fazed at all by you being a girl. yay. <3

also i literally emailed that other girl saying "whoops i cut my hair too bad hahaha sucks for you lol bye" and she was so pissed it was hilarious >:3 THIS IS WHY NOT TO GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ME

Last edited by meerkat; 05-01-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:29 AM

Default shut up jasps (dont quote ill probs delete it)

i love it when visual snow and floaters turn into hallucinations and your paranoia gets so bad you cant leave the house >DDDDDD
Old 05-03-2015, 12:43 AM

@jasper: omg i know the feeling except for me it's so bad i can't go back to my house bc reasons >.< hallucinations can be scary (i sometimes get them when i haven't slept in weeks) and the best thing to do is blink a few times and pinch yourself or something like that i guess?

Last edited by meerkat; 05-03-2015 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
five hours is the most sleep i have had in a while XD lately i haven't been getting more than two..

just plan out a schedule to work on your projects and study for the tests. i usually set a timer for fifteen minutes and work, then when it's over i set it for five minutes to take a break and do whatever i want.
shit that's terrible what DO YOU do with all that time?
if you're spending the extra time trying to memorise stuff for tests maybe you shouldn't work yourself so hard bc sleeping also helps you remember and lack of sleep might hack away some of the hard work (that's what im trying to tell myself)
i use tests as an example because that's what weighs the most for our term grades and take up most of my time...projects are usually bs-ed
timing myself seems good advice...thanks meera!

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone