Quantcast OFFICIAL POLITICAL VENTING STATION (No fights, please!) - Page 107 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > US Elections
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2016, 12:03 AM

Location: Goodbye KP, thx for the memories, reach me on tumblr/instagram/email, Perry you're a legend
Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

anyways since we're all here might as well give my Election Day story.
- me and my mom are in New York City. It's our last day here. We do a bunch of stuff, visit Rockefeller Center, watch it light up, etc.
- protestors are gathered around Trump Tower.
- protestors are gathered around the hotel where Hillary Clinton is staying.
- protesters are gathered around the Hilton where Trump is staying.
- me and my mom get on the bus to go home. It's a five hour trip.
- using the crappy wifi, we watch the election on our phones.
- people on the bus make offhanded comments and as time goes on, everyone becomes more and more paranoid.
- I fall asleep. I wake up, my mom's telling me what's happening.
- 20 minutes later we're off the bus.
- we wait for another 20 minutes for my dad to pick us up.
- he's hysterical. He thinks Trump winning is the funniest thing ever. My mom tried to belittle him but he's laughing like a madman as we drive through Boston at 11:00. It's freezing. He makes some jokes and no one responds.
- we're home: me/Dad/Mom get in a massive fight, he walks off upstairs and idc if his feeling got hurt
- it's now midnight and I'm alone on the first floor trying not to smash a window.
- and the stock market crashed.
- and he's won, of course.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:04 AM

guys i genuinely wasnt expecting this to happen

oh my god

what the hell is happening to our country

trump is inexperienced. he's racist. he's sexist. he brags about groping women; he brags about how he wants to deport honest hardworking immigrants and take away lgbtq rights and get rid of all the progress we've made on gun control and mark muslims the same way hitler did to the jews before the holocaust.

and

he's a fucking bigot.

i dont want this to happen to america
Old 11-09-2016, 12:12 AM

fuck it fuck it.
I'm gonna take ton of melatonin and pray that when I wake up tomorrow, I will have the honor of being able to call someone "Mrs. President".
I don't want this for America.

((death, white lies))
Old 11-09-2016, 12:13 AM

florida messed it up. it was the stupid 3rd party votes.

i'm afraid for my city because he is going to keep guns here and people are going to keep on getting shot and oh my god oh my god

duckworth won for our senate seat, thank god. that's something. she'll try and keep his evil from our state.

my illinois we were blue. we were blue because of my wonderful city and it's wonderful people. you know who lives in chicago? the head of my school, who's gay. a boy is fluent in arabic and is muslim and has a little brother that wore a rey costume to the school halloween party. friends who are latino. beloved teachers who are latino. my whole FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD IS GAY. I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S WHERE OLDER GAY COUPLES LIVE WITH THEIR FAMILIES. my old crush and his two moms live here. my cousin, who was adopted from guatamala. my dear, lovely best friend of eight years, who is black.

do you remember when my city protested a trump rally and they canceled it? my sisters's teachers, friends, my friends' parents, everyone, bought out the seats of the rally. my sister's history teacher bought 50. so many people went to protest.

we didn't want him here. we still don't want him here. we are blue. i'm sure there will be huge protests at trump tower tomorrow. we don't want him.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 11-09-2016, 12:16 AM

Location: Goodbye KP, thx for the memories, reach me on tumblr/instagram/email, Perry you're a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
florida messed it up. it was the stupid 3rd party votes.

i'm afraid for my city because he is going to keep guns here and people are going to keep on getting shot and oh my god oh my god

duckworth won for our senate seat, thank god. that's something. she'll try and keep his evil from our state.

my illinois we were blue. we were blue because of my wonderful city and it's wonderful people. you know who lives in chicago? the head of my school, who's gay. a boy is fluent in arabic and is muslim and has a little brother that wore a rey costume to the school halloween party. friends who are latino. beloved teachers who are latino. my whole FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD IS GAY. I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S WHERE OLDER GAY COUPLES LIVE WITH THEIR FAMILIES. my old crush and his two moms live here. my cousin, who was adopted from guatamala. my dear, lovely best friend of eight years, who is black.

do you remember when my city protested a trump rally and they canceled it? my sisters's teachers, friends, my friends' parents, everyone, bought out the seats of the rally. my sister's history teacher bought 50. so many people went to protest.

we didn't want him here. we still don't want him here. we are blue. i'm sure there will be huge protests at trump tower tomorrow. we don't want him.
there were protests there all day--I was there. And at the Hilton.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:32 AM

she just won Nevada, but at this point it barely makes a difference.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:48 AM

im babysitting rn and when I put the baby to bed it looked like she was winning
when I came downstairs I found out
I'm practically crying rn, laying on the couch of a foreign house, listening to the 10 year old run around upstairs and tbh not really caring what he does.
oh my gosh I'm frickin crying rn i can't do this i don't want this how can this be happening
oh my gosh
thank you oregon for being blue. i wish you counted for more than seven.

Last edited by Read_Write; 11-09-2016 at 12:53 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:38 AM

fuck trump
and fuck anyone who voted for him or would vote for him.

i'm tired of playing nice

dear american voters,
my rights to love, sex, peace, and healthcare just got jeopardized. fuck you who let that happen. fuck anyone who decided to elect a man who mocks minorities and rapes women. fuck you who made a joke about how stupid/ignorant/orange he was and then didn't get out there and vote to STOP him from running our goddamn country. fuck you who voted for a third party candidate to make some sort of stand against both ones. fuck anyone who voted "not for trump" but "anti-hillary". fuck any man among you who decided that womens' bodies, rights, and safety wasn't worth it and we should care about whoever has more business experience. fuck any woman among you who voted against their entire gender.

and fuck you, america, for protesting when a rapist was given only three months in prison and then electing a rapist to four years in the white house.

donald trump will burn in hell. so will you.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-09-2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
there were protests there all day--I was there. And at the Hilton.
i forgot about new york's tower. i was talking about chicago. it's big and ugly and you can see it on the main highway, overlooking the river. i hate it. i hate him.

maybe he'll be impeached.

our supreme court is going to be conservative. i hope that none of the others die in the next four years. we need voices of reason.

it's almost 1am and i should sleep cause i have so much hw but i couldn't without thinking about our country. i just watched a shitty rom com on netflix to distract myself but like i said, it was shitty.

i'm so scared, and i'm a cis white catholic girl. i can't imagine what other people are feeling.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:44 AM

i wish i could've done more. i wish i could've voted. it wouldn't have made a difference: we're blue. we voted for hillary. but i wish i could've done more.

i met chelsea clinton. she was amazing. i did slam poetry about women's rights at a clinton rally. that was amazing. i wish i could've done more.

it's horrible to think that after everything, here we are. it's horrible to think that after all of the protests and rallies and slam poems and meetings and striking campaign videos he still won. we tried our best and we failed. our country failed.

Tags
anarchy, assassinate pence too, assassinate trump, fuck trump, how did this happen, i hate conservatives, i hate liberals, i hate you all, kp + politics = fights, nilentoneverythread, popular vote anyone???, rip america, stop complaining, summer breeze, summer breeze?!, yes we are