Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1919 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
hey wow I'm totally unprepared to go back to school Saturday. I know it's far away still but I'm already worried. because homework and also room change is soon and I don't know anyone who wants to room with me yet. I'm sure it'll all work out but my anxious self is freaking out already even though I don't even have any homework over break.
Ugh, I start tomorrow and I'm having a mental breakdown. I don't even know why.

Anyway, I hope it all works out.

Remember your life
Old 01-02-2017, 10:30 PM

wouldn't everything be so much easier if i could just write a fucking book and it be a bestseller and me be wealthy enough to pay for a college tuition and dorm where i want to go to college and have enough money to pay for my fucking life?
Old 01-03-2017, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
wouldn't everything be so much easier if i could just write a fucking book and it be a bestseller and me be wealthy enough to pay for a college tuition and dorm where i want to go to college and have enough money to pay for my fucking life?
lmao smae

ryo asuka
Old 01-04-2017, 09:14 PM

all my friends are getting stick-and-pokes and planning to get high and sneak out and fool around with guys and even though these are their life choices I don't want them to do anything stupid. I really don't want to find out that one of them got wasted or got arrested for smoking weed or anything else illegal. the stick-and-pokes aren't bad but they're not planning them out-just doing them by themselves without hardly any previous thought and I really don't want them to screw up and have to live with the consequences. also my parents are being hella overprotective because I'm going to be going to Chicago on the school class trip and visiting the projects and stuff like really we live in a pretty bad neighborhood I know what gunshots sound like and what blood on the streets looks like. you need to stop trying to scare me into requesting to be in a different study group no I want to do this and you can't stop me.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
all my friends are getting stick-and-pokes and planning to get high and sneak out and fool around with guys and even though these are their life choices I don't want them to do anything stupid. I really don't want to find out that one of them got wasted or got arrested for smoking weed or anything else illegal. the stick-and-pokes aren't bad but they're not planning them out-just doing them by themselves without hardly any previous thought and I really don't want them to screw up and have to live with the consequences. also my parents are being hella overprotective because I'm going to be going to Chicago on the school class trip and visiting the projects and stuff like really we live in a pretty bad neighborhood I know what gunshots sound like and what blood on the streets looks like. you need to stop trying to scare me into requesting to be in a different study group no I want to do this and you can't stop me.
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Gosh man. . .that sucks. I don't know that to say.

I just really hope non of them get hurt

And yeah, over protective parents suck

Remember your life
Old 01-04-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Gosh man. . .that sucks. I don't know that to say.

I just really hope non of them get hurt

And yeah, over protective parents suck
thanks a lot stormy. I just want them to be ok and not to make anything they'd regret. I also can't really talk to them about it much because I don't want to lose pretty much the only friends I have
Old 01-04-2017, 10:20 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BookKitty

not to be Out There about my life + bad habits but smh @ me i gotta stop drinking so much alcohol
+like....i enjoy smoking bc there's not too many consequences and it makes me feel better but drinking? is like. a shitty bandaid
Old 01-04-2017, 11:17 PM

am I cold or having an anxiety attack?
a novel by yours truly

((death, white lies))
Old 01-04-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
am I cold or having an anxiety attack?
a novel by yours truly
this is my life tbh
Old 01-05-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookKitty View Post
not to be Out There about my life + bad habits but smh @ me i gotta stop drinking so much alcohol
+like....i enjoy smoking bc there's not too many consequences and it makes me feel better but drinking? is like. a shitty bandaid
worrieddd about youuuu

hey are you twenty one

don't worry about me judging or anything bc I have a seventeen year old sister who used to drink and still smokes

i'm just curious

-i found, amber run

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone