Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 874 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2016, 10:13 PM

she's so cute and pretty and nice and i like to put my head on her shoulder and idk she's really cute.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 12-14-2016, 09:43 PM

help me i think i have a soprano kink
Old 01-05-2017, 07:18 PM

ok so (kinda) 3 crushes??

like one on The Boy™ who kinda asked me out? and then forgot about it? and who has freckles and pretty blue eyes and ffuafhdafkadh? yeah and so i have this forever21 shirt that says "95% sure" with a heart in the background and i've only worn it like less then five times and the other day i had it on under a navy cami dress so you couldn't see the words and he just randomly stopped me in the hallway and was just like "why does your shirt say 95% sure?" and it was really weird cause he never goes out of his way to start up conversations with me and anyway i didn't know what to say so i went with the line from 4th grade with like "why doesn't YOUR shirt say 95% sure" and he like scoffed and smiled and idk man but this boy

ok and 2 on this girl and she's been in my math class for a year and a half and we started becoming like much closer friends this year we did a project together and i'm just so much for comfortable with her now and i like to put my head on my shoulder and she's so pretty and i don't know i like to cuddle with her and yesterday it was after basketball practice and my hands were full and i needed to put my necklace back on but i like made the conscious decision like "no i'll have her do it i want her to do it" and ??????? what is happpening???? oh also she has a boyfriend and he's nice and we're sort of friends i've known him forever *cough*

and 3 is this girl a year below me (though obviously she doesn't act younger i'm not a perv and she's actually like a month or two younger but ANYWAY) she's really cute and a couple weeks ago we were at basketball waiting for our game and hanging out on this stack of matts in the gym (the whole basketball team of 7 girls) and like all lying on each other and she was lying on me but omg it was so nice and she has frizzy hair and freckles and we have this bit that we do whenever we see each other (it's kinda hamilton related 'cause we both love that musical) and yeah i don't know what's happening

i'm like 61% sure i'm bisexual wth is going on

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 01-06-2017, 01:51 AM

hi it's me the resident gay disaster
Old 01-16-2017, 11:20 PM

do u ever just feel an overwhelming urge to punch yourself in the face because of how much ur love life sucks

((death, white lies))
Old 01-23-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
do u ever just feel an overwhelming urge to punch yourself in the face because of how much ur love life sucks
all the time
Old 01-24-2017, 09:25 AM

so not my crush but this kid might have asked me out? I don't know. We've been texting for a while because we're both anxious people and he's been having kind of a hard time lately but he's doing better and he told me we should hang out sometime and I said sure and then today he asked me if I was going anywhere for town time today and if I'd want to do somethjng with him and I'm hoping he's not asking me out but idk I'll update this later today
Old 01-24-2017, 12:54 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

I've been set up on a blind date w this girl by a frd this is gonna be on sunday pls deliver me safely
Old 01-24-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I've been set up on a blind date w this girl by a frd this is gonna be on sunday pls deliver me safely
omg that sounds exciting and also terrifying good luck!!
Old 01-24-2017, 01:01 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
omg that sounds exciting and also terrifying good luck!!
shes cute af i'm 900% sure shes out of my league and will realise this as soon as we meet.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~