Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 45 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old 08-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Christophe looked around the cafeteria and sighed. He was in a really good mood, as most of the emotions he sensed were happy ones, except for a few. He finally decided to go over to the table that Sanne and Dylan were sitting at. Neither of them seemed happy, but he didn't know why. He decided to try to spread his mood.

"Yo yo yo! Hey my peeps! Are you the new kid? And you're Sanne, right? Great! So whatcha guys talkin' bout?" Christophe said, smiling and sitting down at the table with a thump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Dylan sighed and pulled a few of the vines off the table. "Yeah, I know."
He groaned softly when another boy sat down. He had just wanted a peaceful breakfast... Two new vines wrapped around his arm but the rest were thankfully slowing their growth rate.
Sanne puzzled over Dylan for a moment before glancing over at Christophe.

"We're talking about the inevitability of death and--" She bit her tongue just in time. Threatening kids was not healthy. She took a sip of her coffee, only to remember that the cup was empty. With a sigh, she set it down. "I mean, we were just getting to know each other. You were in the sitting room last night, right?"
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:03 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Sanne puzzled over Dylan for a moment before glancing over at Christophe.

"We're talking about the inevitability of death and--" She bit her tongue just in time. Threatening kids was not healthy. She took a sip of her coffee, only to remember that the cup was empty. With a sigh, she set it down. "I mean, we were just getting to know each other. You were in the sitting room last night, right?"
Christophe nodded slowly. "I had a headache from the emotions so I just decided to get up and go there."
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Sanne puzzled over Dylan for a moment before glancing over at Christophe.

"We're talking about the inevitability of death and--" She bit her tongue just in time. Threatening kids was not healthy. She took a sip of her coffee, only to remember that the cup was empty. With a sigh, she set it down. "I mean, we were just getting to know each other. You were in the sitting room last night, right?"
Dylan glanced between them, wondering what she was talking about. He decided not to ask and instead toyed with a small vine that had wrapped around his finger. He smiled a little, and the vine responded to his mood by blooming small white buds. In all honesty, his powers may occasionally be a nuiscance but he was still happy to have them.
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Christophe nodded slowly. "I had a headache from the emotions so I just decided to get up and go there."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Dylan glanced between them, wondering what she was talking about. He decided not to ask and instead toyed with a small vine that had wrapped around his finger. He smiled a little, and the vine responded to his mood by blooming small white buds. In all honesty, his powers may occasionally be a nuiscance but he was still happy to have them.
"Oh, sorry about that, I tried helping Eliza and failed, that's probably where most of the emotions came from." Sanne ran her fingers through her already ruffled hair, "Have you two met?" She asked, drawing an invisible line between Dylan and Christophe. As she did, she caught sight of the little flowers Dylan was growing. They were cute.

(psst Alem, the character friend for Carme is finished for whenever you're ready)
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:18 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 496
Default

"Uh, no," Christophe said. "I'm Christophe. And you are?"

(K, if you want the character can appear where Carme is [she is outside eating])
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
"Uh, no," Christophe said. "I'm Christophe. And you are?"

(K, if you want the character can appear where Carme is [she is outside eating])
Dylan hesitated before pulling the vine off of his hand and holding it out for Christophe to shake. "I'm Dylan."
The vine had already started creeping up his arm again and once Christophe took his hand it immediately wrapped around it. Dylan grimaced and quickly retracted it. "Sorry, im not great at controlling my powers yet."
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:26 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 938
Default

Cairbre was doing his usual ghost thing. Floating aimlessly. Nobody paid attention to ghosts in the mornings, which was a phenomenon that had puzzled him for quite some time now. He stopped to wave a hand in front of a passing student's face. Nothing happened except the student shivered when they passed through his hand.

Frowning, he leaned backwards and, like a dork, ended up falling straight through the wall to the other side. He narrowly missed landing on the girl sitting there.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:30 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Dylan hesitated before pulling the vine off of his hand and holding it out for Christophe to shake. "I'm Dylan."
The vine had already started creeping up his arm again and once Christophe took his hand it immediately wrapped around it. Dylan grimaced and quickly retracted it. "Sorry, im not great at controlling my powers yet."
Christophe chuckled nervously and said, "That's okay." He looked down at the vine and tugged on it. When he finally broke lose, he looked at Dylan who actually had vines all over his arm. "So, since you're new, maybe we could throw a welcome party for you. That's what everyone did for me when I moved here from France a few months ago. I'll tell our supervisor to see if we can have it here in the cafeteria or something and we can invite everyone! It's gonna be so much fun, dude!" Christophe said getting excited. "If you're okay with it."
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Christophe chuckled nervously and said, "That's okay." He looked down at the vine and tugged on it. When he finally broke lose, he looked at Dylan who actually had vines all over his arm. "So, since you're new, maybe we could throw a welcome party for you. That's what everyone did for me when I moved here from France a few months ago. I'll tell our supervisor to see if we can have it here in the cafeteria or something and we can invite everyone! It's gonna be so much fun, dude!" Christophe said getting excited. "If you're okay with it."
Dylan looked to be at a complete loss for words, and the plants were once again growing at a quick pace. "I-I... well um..."
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 08-09-2017, 05:34 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Cairbre was doing his usual ghost thing. Floating aimlessly. Nobody paid attention to ghosts in the mornings, which was a phenomenon that had puzzled him for quite some time now. He stopped to wave a hand in front of a passing student's face. Nothing happened except the student shivered when they passed through his hand.

Frowning, he leaned backwards and, like a dork, ended up falling straight through the wall to the other side. He narrowly missed landing on the girl sitting there.
Carme looked behind her. She was sure she had felt something but nothing was there. Biting her lip she looked closer. Still nothing. But as she concentrated, a figure floated into view. A ghost. Definitely. "Help me! A ghost!" Carme yelled. There were a few ghosts at the academy but Camre was still afraid of them.
(Hope this is okay. I was thinking maybe if she concentrated, she could see the ghost better)
__________________

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.