Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 46 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Dylan looked to be at a complete loss for words, and the plants were once again growing at a quick pace. "I-I... well um..."
"C'mon kid! If you're scared about your plants, no worries. The kids here, well, most of them, are used to it. They might not even make a comment on it! Or maybe you'll be able to control your plants by then!"

Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Old 08-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
"C'mon kid! If you're scared about your plants, no worries. The kids here, well, most of them, are used to it. They might not even make a comment on it! Or maybe you'll be able to control your plants by then!"
"I... well... it's just that I'm not um, I'm not really a party kind of person." By now the ground at his feet was covered in plants, and it was starting to get difficult to actually see the table.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
"I... well... it's just that I'm not um, I'm not really a party kind of person." By now the ground at his feet was covered in plants, and it was starting to get difficult to actually see the table.
"Well, okay. Are you shy or somthin'?" Christophe asked. Realizing that was a weird question, he laughed a little.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:
"Well, okay. Are you shy or somthin'?" Christophe asked. Realizing that was a weird question, he laughed a little.
"Er... no, not exactly. I'm just not very social." He muttered, twisting a vine around his finger.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
"Hey," Sanne intervened for Dylan. She didn't think Christophe was purposefully pressuring Dylan, but it was getting increasingly clearer how uncomfortable Dylan was, "Chill, yeah? If he doesn't want a party, no big deal." She turned her gaze on Dylan, "How about a small one instead? Just three or four people, we can have supper in the garden or something."
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 08-09-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
"Hey," Sanne intervened for Dylan. She didn't think Christophe was purposefully pressuring Dylan, but it was getting increasingly clearer how uncomfortable Dylan was, "Chill, yeah? If he doesn't want a party, no big deal." She turned her gaze on Dylan, "How about a small one instead? Just three or four people, we can have supper in the garden or something."
Dylan quickly relaxed and gave Sanne a grateful smile. "I guess that could be nice," he said, relieved that she had intervened. "Thank you."
Old 08-09-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Carme looked behind her. She was sure she had felt something but nothing was there. Biting her lip she looked closer. Still nothing. But as she concentrated, a figure floated into view. A ghost. Definitely. "Help me! A ghost!" Carme yelled. There were a few ghosts at the academy but Camre was still afraid of them.
(Hope this is okay. I was thinking maybe if she concentrated, she could see the ghost better)
Cairbre rolled his eyes in a very teenager-y manner. The one person who sees him, and she's screaming her head off.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving." He huffed, getting to his feet. "No need to be so hurtful."

-Barns Courntey
Old 08-09-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Cairbre rolled his eyes in a very teenager-y manner. The one person who sees him, and she's screaming her head off.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving." He huffed, getting to his feet. "No need to be so hurtful."
"No, no, no, I'm sorry! Come back! Please!" Carme said, running after the ghost.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Dylan quickly relaxed and gave Sanne a grateful smile. "I guess that could be nice," he said, relieved that she had intervened. "Thank you."
"Uh, sorry about that. He doesn't have to have a huge party. I just asked my last question to know about it in the future," Christophe said, matter of factly and looking Sanne in the eye. "Because people say I bother shy people and I don't wanna bother him." In case he had been to cold, he broke the ice with a smile. "So small party it is!"

Old 08-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
"Cool, no problem." She flashed a small, crooked smile in return, "I don't know if you know anyone here, besides Fi-- Felix, and us two, but maybe you'll meet some people in class that you want to invite." She said, "Just let me know, some kids have allergies. Oh yeah, food, what kind of food do you like?"

EDITY EDIT to include Alem's character:

Sanne nodded at Christophe, "You don't have to explain yourself to me." She said, calmly.

-Barns Courntey

Last edited by Zelda; 08-09-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers