Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 59 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Christophe nodded and returned the smile, making it as handsome as it could get. Turning around, he ran out the cafeteria doors. He still had homework to finish up and classes started soon.

Remembering he had to ask Dylan about the party, he found Dylan again. He was still talking with Sanne, so he waited for a pause. "Yo Dylan! If you're okay with it, I have a friend that wants to come to your party. No pressure."

(So uh, about the classes. I think the separate classes for each power along with normal classes with random kids sounds cool. Soooo... uh. Yeah.)
(Ok then it sounds good to me. Thanks for the idea, moeuhane! So I guess that's how it'll be then. Everyone has their regular classes plus one elective (art, choir, theatre, shop, study hall, band, orchestra, or library assistant) and then their class with people of similar powers (for people with multiple powers you can choose to either just do one, switch on different days, or use up their elective.)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-13-2017, 03:28 PM

just wondering when the movie thing is so Vander can be introduced

– Stan Lee
Old 08-13-2017, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Christophe nodded and returned the smile, making it as handsome as it could get. Turning around, he ran out the cafeteria doors. He still had homework to finish up and classes started soon.

Remembering he had to ask Dylan about the party, he found Dylan again. He was still talking with Sanne, so he waited for a pause. "Yo Dylan! If you're okay with it, I have a friend that wants to come to your party. No pressure."

(So uh, about the classes. I think the separate classes for each power along with normal classes with random kids sounds cool. Soooo... uh. Yeah.)
"Sure. Like I said, I don't care who comes. Invite whoever you want." He responded, growing a flower from one of the vines.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename-X12 View Post
just wondering when the movie thing is so Vander can be introduced
Maybe we should start now or at least sometime today, since activity has sort of slowed and everyone's stuck in random situations with nothing to do. And should we add in the evils afterward?
Old 08-13-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Maybe we should start now or at least sometime today, since activity has sort of slowed and everyone's stuck in random situations with nothing to do. And should we add in the evils afterward?
Sounds good to me

Waving through a window
Old 08-13-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Sounds good to me
cool. I could start the scene with Vander's POV and the chars could join in whenever

– Stan Lee
Old 08-13-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
cool. I could start the scene with Vander's POV and the chars could join in whenever
Sounds good to me if Luna's on board.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Sounds good to me if Luna's on board.
Sounds good to me too

Waving through a window
Old 08-13-2017, 04:01 PM

ok this is to start the movie theater scene. feel free to join when u guys are done with the previous scene (and if your characters are coming)

As usual, Vander was sitting alone. The rest of the movie theater was only occupied by a few other teenagers, most of them chatting or staring at the glowing screens of their phones. Vander sighed as he jotted down another sentence in the notebook that lay open in his lap. He held the pen almost against the page for a minute or so, but he didn’t know how to word the next paragraph of his novel. The notebook closed and Vander returned the pen to his pocket. He stared back up at the dark theater screen. He was almost a half hour early to the small one-theater movie house, too early for even the ads to play. His popcorn was gone already. And when the commercials did go one, it was just boring local ads for products and services geared toward people nearly three times older than the people who this movie was marketed toward.
Bloodthirsty III: Rise of the Undead. A two hour film where zombies fought vampires. Vander had heard it was lacking in the dialogue department. Only one movie played for an entire week, so you didn’t exactly get a lot of choices. But the place was cheap, so Vander always ended up watching their movies.
Vander popped the notebook back into his drawstring backpack, when suddenly he jerked upright. A loud crackle of noise reached his ears. It wasn’t thunder. The noises were too close together. Then another noise. Screams.
Vander leapt to his feet and whirled around. All that greeted his eyes was the movie the theater. Then his eyes narrowed as he saw two teenage boys in the row behind his. One was staring at his smart phone.
“Dang, this boss is impossible,” one said. Evil laughter echoed from the phone, with more gun bursts.
“Dude, turn it down a bit,” his friend told him.
Vander sat down awkwardly. He instinctively looked down at his hoodie sleeve. An inch long spike had protruded from the fabric on each arm. In a second they disappeared back into his arm, leaving cut marks through the sleeves.
“Dang,” Vander muttered. The stupid phone had almost set off his powers again. Last time it had been a thunderstorm. And he had really liked that hoodie. Well at least five foot mutated spikes hadn’t grown from his arms in the middle of the theatre.
He would need to be more careful.
At least the ads were starting now.

– Stan Lee
Old 08-13-2017, 04:10 PM

(Ok so I'll have Nellie come and idk rly abt Eliza and Eun's convo bc they were still talking but nothing rly that interesting is happening rn sooo?)

Nellie walked into the movie theatre. She was annoyed that the only movie playing was about zombies. She preferred a rom com or book based movie herself, or even the Studio Ghibli movies she had gradually come to like thanks to Eliza. As she sat down Nellie guessed that this was going to be a movie with almost no plot and mostly male leads. Usually in these type of movies the only female lead didn't have much point in the plot other than the love interest and it bothered her.

As she was thinking, she noticed the guy about five seats down from her on the otherwise empty row looked very apprehensive. He had tears in his sweatshirt, which confused her and made her a tad suspicious. Had she seen him before? Possibly. Maybe he even went to the academy. She obviously couldn't ask him outright, so she pretended to watch the ads instead.

Waving through a window

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers