Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 67 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #661  
Old 10-10-2017, 07:40 AM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
*frustrated screeching* I've been searching for fifteen minutes for Farque's character form so I can check her age and I can't freaking find it argh I give up goodbye

"Fair point. All of us going at once would certainly be suspicious. Perhaps we should cut our group in half." She mused, frost dancing from her fingertips. "Joshua, Farque, Destin, and I will go in first, then have Anton and the others join in say... two weeks? A month? It'll still be a bit of a large group but hopefully shouldn't attract too much attention."
Destin smiled just slightly. "Alright, works for me."
"Good. As for fake identities, you will all of course be expected to come up with believable backstories, obviously." Siv then turned to face the newcomer, a displeased frown making its way onto her face. "Honey," she began, with that forcibly sweet tone Destin knew to be her you've-failed-too-often-recently-if-you-slip-up-again-I'm-gonna-get-angry voice. "You're nearly half an hour late. I'm not quite sure you're right for this mission if you're always so reckless."
Destin, sensing his sister's displeasure and hearing Joshua's anger, stepped closer to Farque. "Hey, chill. She's learning. Besides, I've contorted the sound around us, it's all muffled. Passerby won't be able to hear her."
Siv fixed him with a disapproving scowl. "Fine, but she's your responsibility. Make sure she doesn't mess up."
Destin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. God, you're such a drama queen Siv.
Farque took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. “Guys, don’t fight. And I promise, I’ll stop being late. I’ll set an alarm or something and I’ll be more organized. And quieter.”
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 10-10-2017, 07:42 AM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Farque is 16, but a litttttle immature and childish so fun if you wanna have fun.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 10-10-2017, 07:51 AM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. “Guys, don’t fight. And I promise, I’ll stop being late. I’ll set an alarm or something and I’ll be more organized. And quieter.”
“Good,” Joshua agreed, still annoyed. “If you’re part of my group, you had better be on time. So if we all arrive at the same time, we need to come up with how me met and stuff before we arrived. Anyone have an idea?”
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 10-10-2017, 08:14 AM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
“Good,” Joshua agreed, still annoyed. “If you’re part of my group, you had better be on time. So if we all arrive at the same time, we need to come up with how me met and stuff before we arrived. Anyone have an idea?”
Farque thought. “What if we say we are a group of friends-she said friends like it was a bad taste in her mouth- and we came to spy on the Academy and then the guards throw us out here again?” Farque said in a low, hushed voice just to annoy Joshua.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 10-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque is 16, but a litttttle immature and childish so fun if you wanna have fun.
Thank you friend
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 10-10-2017, 10:13 AM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque thought. “What if we say we are a group of friends-she said friends like it was a bad taste in her mouth- and we came to spy on the Academy and then the guards throw us out here again?” Farque said in a low, hushed voice just to annoy Joshua.
Joshua ignored her, but the annoyed twitch of his left eye gave him away. “Any ideas?” He repeated, scanning the crowd and looking at everyone but Farque.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 10-10-2017, 04:13 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Farque let a smile creep onto her face. Satisfied that she had annoyed her enemy-not-enemy, she started to think of real idea that would help the group. She liked making up stories but a group of people randomly appearing at the Academy? Well, they couldn’t be students... maybe kids checking out the Academy to see if they would like to become a student there! A staff member might give them an orientation!

“I got an idea! A real one! What if we say we were thinking of joining the Academy and would like a tour? That way we could hit two birds with one stone!” Proud, Farque smiled a big smile. Joshua would have to agree. He had no choice.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 10-10-2017, 04:27 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque let a smile creep onto her face. Satisfied that she had annoyed her enemy-not-enemy, she started to think of real idea that would help the group. She liked making up stories but a group of people randomly appearing at the Academy? Well, they couldn’t be students... maybe kids checking out the Academy to see if they would like to become a student there! A staff member might give them an orientation!

“I got an idea! A real one! What if we say we were thinking of joining the Academy and would like a tour? That way we could hit two birds with one stone!” Proud, Farque smiled a big smile. Joshua would have to agree. He had no choice.
Joshua thought about it, pretending the idea was from someone else, but he had to find a contradictory statement or problem or something. “Okay, but how would we have found the academy? It’s not like they advertise it,” Joshua argued.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 10-10-2017, 04:37 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua thought about it, pretending the idea was from someone else, but he had to find a contradictory statement or problem or something. “Okay, but how would we have found the academy? It’s not like they advertise it,” Joshua argued.
Farque's smile faded. She had to answer! “Our teacher recommended us. Not friends, though. They might ask us who the friends were but if we say the teacher didn’t send an official recommendation in, they might let us in. We could even write fake recommendations but I’m not sure if we want to take it that far.” She realized people had started staring at them.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 10-10-2017, 04:49 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque's smile faded. She had to answer! “Our teacher recommended us. Not friends, though. They might ask us who the friends were but if we say the teacher didn’t send an official recommendation in, they might let us in. We could even write fake recommendations but I’m not sure if we want to take it that far.” She realized people had started staring at them.
Joshua noticed the people looking at them and grinned and waved at them then turned to Farque and laughed like she had said something funny. “No way, Jessica!” he said loudly, with more laughter. Once some people had started to look away, he got serious again. “Well we’re going to have to figure it out,” Joshua added. “Who even knows whether they have teachers as spies for potential talent? We could always say that we’re runaways or something and that we stumbled upon the academy maybe?”
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.