Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 68 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua noticed the people looking at them and grinned and waved at them then turned to Farque and laughed like she had said something funny. “No way, Jessica!” he said loudly, with more laughter. Once some people had started to look away, he got serious again. “Well we’re going to have to figure it out,” Joshua added. “Who even knows whether they have teachers as spies for potential talent? We could always say that we’re runaways or something and that we stumbled upon the academy maybe?”
Farque scowled, stomped a leg and crossed her arms. She did this as a show for the few people watching but nodded her head even though she was a little ticked off at Joshua. “Just one thing. We need a story behind the runaway and why we decided to go to the Academy's campus area. I mean, why didn’t we choose that building over there? Or a homeless shelter? Why the Academy?” Then she smiled again leaning into Joshua's face. Her eyes danced, “Ha!” She loved watching him squirm.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:08 PM

Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Farque scowled, stomped a leg and crossed her arms. She did this as a show for the few people watching but nodded her head even though she was a little ticked off at Joshua. “Just one thing. We need a story behind the runaway and why we decided to go to the Academy's campus area. I mean, why didn’t we choose that building over there? Or a homeless shelter? Why the Academy?” Then she smiled again leaning into Joshua's face. Her eyes danced, “Ha!” She loved watching him squirm.
“We tell the truth,” he suggested. “Or some of it, anyway. My half-sister is there, and I think we would look enough alike I can claim that my uncle or someone told me about this place. She doesn’t really remember me, so she won’t know about us being part of the organization.” He smirked. Beat that, he thought smugly.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 10-11-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
“We tell the truth,” he suggested. “Or some of it, anyway. My half-sister is there, and I think we would look enough alike I can claim that my uncle or someone told me about this place. She doesn’t really remember me, so she won’t know about us being part of the organization.” He smirked. Beat that, he thought smugly.
Sorry I rushed—

Farque felt like she was going to burst. “Let's compromise. We'll go in and say your uncle told you about this place because your half-sister goes there or whatever you meant but we also ask for a tour so we have something that gets us a step closer to, you know,” she said raising her eyebrows and bringing them back down. “Then, Maybe they'll even let us...join! I’m so excited!” She said, putting her arms around Joshua in a Ha-you-can’t-complain-I’m-hugging-you-hug to annoy him and to put on another show for the few people watching.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:53 PM

Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Sorry I rushed—

Farque felt like she was going to burst. “Let's compromise. We'll go in and say your uncle told you about this place because your half-sister goes there or whatever you meant but we also ask for a tour so we have something that gets us a step closer to, you know,” she said raising her eyebrows and bringing them back down. “Then, Maybe they'll even let us...join! I’m so excited!” She said, putting her arms around Joshua in a Ha-you-can’t-complain-I’m-hugging-you-hug to annoy him and to put on another show for the few people watching.
Joshua glared and fumed inwardly, but didn’t say anything. The electricity he felt in his veins he mistook for anger, and had stiffened the second Farque had touched him. “Okay fine,” he agreed reluctantly. “Does anyone else have anything to add?”

Waving through a window
Old 10-13-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Joshua glared and fumed inwardly, but didn’t say anything. The electricity he felt in his veins he mistook for anger, and had stiffened the second Farque had touched him. “Okay fine,” he agreed reluctantly. “Does anyone else have anything to add?”
When no one said anything, Farque said, “So by tomorrow, we should try to go in. First of all, we need fake identities. Second, we can’t go looking like this.” She nodded at the people around them. “They have normal clothes, not some old ragged stuff.”
Old 10-13-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
When no one said anything, Farque said, “So by tomorrow, we should try to go in. First of all, we need fake identities. Second, we can’t go looking like this.” She nodded at the people around them. “They have normal clothes, not some old ragged stuff.”
“Shopping trip!!” Hadley squealed, excited.

“You’re not even coming, Hadley,” snapped Joshua. Hadley stuck out her lower lip in a pout.

“You’re being so mean today,” she complained. Joshua rolled his eyes. It’s Farque’s fault for being such an ass, he thought.

Waving through a window
Old 10-13-2017, 09:39 PM

Farque watched Joshua carefully. They had fought a lot before coming to the academy and Joshua had seemed to be a generally grumpy and quiet person where as Farque was the one who would love to joke and laugh. She tapped her shoe on the concrete, creating a light repeating sound. “So?”
Old 10-13-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Farque watched Joshua carefully. They had fought a lot before coming to the academy and Joshua had seemed to be a generally grumpy and quiet person where as Farque was the one who would love to joke and laugh. She tapped her shoe on the concrete, creating a light repeating sound. “So?”
“So...Hadley’s right,” he admitted. “We should probably buy new clothes. And while we’re at it, figure out fake names and get normal things, like, I dunno, a wallet with photo booth pictures? A baseball cap for some team around here? Maybe even a few crumpled dollar bills and a pack of gum? Just normal teenager things.”

Now it was Hadley’s turn to roll her eyes.

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2017, 07:55 AM

“Hey! Joshua!” She said lowering her voice. “Your fake name should be Oscar!” She burst into laughter. “Let’s get serious. How are we going to get money? Things are expensive around here and I’m not sure the few dollars we'll find will be enough?”
Old 10-14-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
“Hey! Joshua!” She said lowering her voice. “Your fake name should be Oscar!” She burst into laughter. “Let’s get serious. How are we going to get money? Things are expensive around here and I’m not sure the few dollars we'll find will be enough?”
Joshua rolled his eyes at Farque. “Well, for starters, I hope you realize that our academy isn’t that poor. They have a money printing machine in case something like this happens. And I just so happen to know how to come into contact with a portion of that money,” he said matter-of-factly. “And your fake name should be Regina George. Come on, we have to make them believable.”

Waving through a window

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers