Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 69 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua rolled his eyes at Farque. “Well, for starters, I hope you realize that our academy isn’t that poor. They have a money printing machine in case something like this happens. And I just so happen to know how to come into contact with a portion of that money,” he said matter-of-factly. “And your fake name should be Regina George. Come on, we have to make them believable.”
“No. I’m Jessica. Thanks for the idea!” She said, meaning the time Joshua had called her Jessica. “And I obviously know our academy isn’t poor. I’m just scared someone might find out that the money was printed. But if you say so.”
Old 10-14-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
“No. I’m Jessica. Thanks for the idea!” She said, meaning the time Joshua had called her Jessica. “And I obviously know our academy isn’t poor. I’m just scared someone might find out that the money was printed. But if you say so.”
“If that doesn’t work, I always have a, um, backup account. But don’t tell anyone I said that!” Joshua whispered. “And, uh, I’ll be Brendon, I guess. What about the others?”

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
“If that doesn’t work, I always have a, um, backup account. But don’t tell anyone I said that!” Joshua whispered. “And, uh, I’ll be Brendon, I guess. What about the others?”
(I know some evil characters aren’t here so... maybe we can skip this for now. Where do we want them to stay overnight?)
Old 10-14-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
(I know some evil characters aren’t here so... maybe we can skip this for now. Where do we want them to stay overnight?)
(Idk. How about they get a couple hotel rooms or something?)

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
(Idk. How about they get a couple hotel rooms or something?)
(K.)

Farque opened the door of the cheap motel room she and the others had managed to get. They had also gotten another one, each with two beds and a couch. And cheap was right. The couch had mysterious stains on it. A few flies were flying around and the group kept swatting them away. The bed sheets were thin and didn’t look very clean. The group looked at each other. Farque tried to ignore the room's quality and said, “So, how are we pairing up? Two rooms wasn’t a good idea. We shoulda gotten three. Anyways.”
Old 10-14-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
(K.)

Farque opened the door of the cheap motel room she and the others had managed to get. They had also gotten another one, each with two beds and a couch. And cheap was right. The couch had mysterious stains on it. A few flies were flying around and the group kept swatting them away. The bed sheets were thin and didn’t look very clean. The group looked at each other. Farque tried to ignore the room's quality and said, “So, how are we pairing up? Two rooms wasn’t a good idea. We shoulda gotten three. Anyways.”
Joshua sighed. “Whatever,” he said. “I don’t care who I end up with.”

“Me neither!” Hadley added. She was more excited than Joshua, who looked annoyed and about ready to collapse with exhaustion.

“I don’t plan on doing a lot of sleeping anyway,” Joshua said, glancing at the bed. “As long as this place has coffee I’m good.”

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Joshua sighed. “Whatever,” he said. “I don’t care who I end up with.”

“Me neither!” Hadley added. She was more excited than Joshua, who looked annoyed and about ready to collapse with exhaustion.

“I don’t plan on doing a lot of sleeping anyway,” Joshua said, glancing at the bed. “As long as this place has coffee I’m good.”
“Good.” Farque rolled her eyes. “I was thinking we should go around the city a little in groups of two or three or whatever. I mean, this is the all-famous- New York City! Plus, we'll know our way around and the hotel's staff won’t get suspicious that we're in our hotel room at three in the the afternoon.”
Old 10-14-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
“Good.” Farque rolled her eyes. “I was thinking we should go around the city a little in groups of two or three or whatever. I mean, this is the all-famous- New York City! Plus, we'll know our way around and the hotel's staff won’t get suspicious that we're in our hotel room at three in the the afternoon.”
“That’s a fair point,” said Joshua reluctantly. “I guess I’ll go and explore first. We should also get some new clothes while we’re out and about. Who wants to go with me?”

Waving through a window
Old 10-14-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
“That’s a fair point,” said Joshua reluctantly. “I guess I’ll go and explore first. We should also get some new clothes while we’re out and about. Who wants to go with me?”
Farque really wanted to go but she didn’t want with Joshua. She narrowed her eyes. She sighed. “I don’t want to go with you. But I want to go. So I’ll come.” She crossed her arms. She pulled a little purse out of her backpack. From the purse, she pulled out a wallet. From the wallet she pulled out coupons she had gotten in the lobby area of the motel. “Anyone else wanna come?” She said, nodding at Hadley. She hoped Hadley would come so she wouldn’t be left alone with grumpy Joshua.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Farque really wanted to go but she didn’t want with Joshua. She narrowed her eyes. She sighed. “I don’t want to go with you. But I want to go. So I’ll come.” She crossed her arms. She pulled a little purse out of her backpack. From the purse, she pulled out a wallet. From the wallet she pulled out coupons she had gotten in the lobby area of the motel. “Anyone else wanna come?” She said, nodding at Hadley. She hoped Hadley would come so she wouldn’t be left alone with grumpy Joshua.
Joshua prayed that Hadley wanted to go with them. Hadley, however, sensed their animosity and grinned. “Nope!” she said. “I’m gonna get some sleep.” Before Joshua could argue, she collapsed on the mattress and closed her eyes. Joshua rolled his eyes.

Waving through a window

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers