Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 70 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #691  
Old 10-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua prayed that Hadley wanted to go with them. Hadley, however, sensed their animosity and grinned. “Nope!” she said. “I’m gonna get some sleep.” Before Joshua could argue, she collapsed on the mattress and closed her eyes. Joshua rolled his eyes.
(Hey guys sorry I've been so inactive I'm sick and have a killer headache and spend most of my time sleeping sorry)
(So like do u want one of my characters to come of do u want a private scene between Joshua and farque?)
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 10-14-2017, 06:54 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(Hey guys sorry I've been so inactive I'm sick and have a killer headache and spend most of my time sleeping sorry)
(So like do u want one of my characters to come of do u want a private scene between Joshua and farque?)
(Idk whichever you guys want.)
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 10-15-2017, 03:57 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,963
Default

(just tell me when ur done w the bad guys stuff ok, I only have eun so lmao)
__________________
Love doesn't exist.
;; Therefore, there's no sorrow. ;;
That's what I thought...

.
ryo asuka
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 10-15-2017, 05:03 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(just tell me when ur done w the bad guys stuff ok, I only have eun so lmao)
(kk sounds good)
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 10-15-2017, 09:07 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
(Idk whichever you guys want.)
Dunno... you can decide
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 10-15-2017, 11:12 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Dunno... you can decide
(Rargh this is taking too long they'll just come along and if u guys decide u want a private scene they go check out a different store or something k??)
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 10-16-2017, 07:26 AM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(Rargh this is taking too long they'll just come along and if u guys decide u want a private scene they go check out a different store or something k??)
K works, you can start then. Oh, and remember, it’s groups of three at most so you might only be able to bring one character...
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 10-16-2017, 01:54 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(Rargh this is taking too long they'll just come along and if u guys decide u want a private scene they go check out a different store or something k??)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
K works, you can start then. Oh, and remember, it’s groups of three at most so you might only be able to bring one character...
Haha k XD

(Yeah it was taking a while for us to decide so I get it lol)
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 10-18-2017, 09:08 PM
alemye10 alemye10 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: places, okay!?!
Posts: 507
Default

How about we skip to the part where they're actually at the store? Norah hasn’t been on in a while so I’ll just pretend her character is at a different part of the store. She can come over when she wants

****

Farque twirled the sash of a simple dark blue dress she had found with her finger. It was soft, and totally her style. She and the others would have to look good to enter the academy, so this was a good fit. She took it off the rack and held it up to her chest, sampling it. “Hey Joshua!” She said. He was on,y a few feet away. “Whaddya think of this dress?” She knew exactly what Joshua's answer would be but asked anyways.
__________________
———————
Sometimes you need to stop flapping your wings and soar
Reply With Quote
  #700  
Old 10-19-2017, 05:19 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: neaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaar wherever you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posts: 3,635
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
How about we skip to the part where they're actually at the store? Norah hasn’t been on in a while so I’ll just pretend her character is at a different part of the store. She can come over when she wants

****

Farque twirled the sash of a simple dark blue dress she had found with her finger. It was soft, and totally her style. She and the others would have to look good to enter the academy, so this was a good fit. She took it off the rack and held it up to her chest, sampling it. “Hey Joshua!” She said. He was on,y a few feet away. “Whaddya think of this dress?” She knew exactly what Joshua's answer would be but asked anyways.
Joshua turned with a sigh. He had been looking at a rack of nearby sweatshirts when she had called his name. "It's fine," he said irritably. "How much?"
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.