Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 71 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
How about we skip to the part where they're actually at the store? Norah hasn’t been on in a while so I’ll just pretend her character is at a different part of the store. She can come over when she wants

Farque twirled the sash of a simple dark blue dress she had found with her finger. It was soft, and totally her style. She and the others would have to look good to enter the academy, so this was a good fit. She took it off the rack and held it up to her chest, sampling it. “Hey Joshua!” She said. He was on,y a few feet away. “Whaddya think of this dress?” She knew exactly what Joshua's answer would be but asked anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua turned with a sigh. He had been looking at a rack of nearby sweatshirts when she had called his name. "It's fine," he said irritably. "How much?"
(Yikes I'm sorry guys, I've had school and colds and I just haven't been my best recently, I'll try to be more consistent.
So since you guys just started can we just say Siv was already there since it's easier? Sorry thanks)
Siv rolled her eyes at Joshua's noncommittal answer and turned to look at Farque. "Never mind the cost yet, go try it on." She looked over the younger girl with a critical eye, humming thoughtfully. "And while you're in the changing room, try these on. They should be your size, and you'd look absolutely darling in them." She added, plucking several dresses from the rack, along with a few skirts and blouses.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
(Yikes I'm sorry guys, I've had school and colds and I just haven't been my best recently, I'll try to be more consistent.
So since you guys just started can we just say Siv was already there since it's easier? Sorry thanks)
Siv rolled her eyes at Joshua's noncommittal answer and turned to look at Farque. "Never mind the cost yet, go try it on." She looked over the younger girl with a critical eye, humming thoughtfully. "And while you're in the changing room, try these on. They should be your size, and you'd look absolutely darling in them." She added, plucking several dresses from the rack, along with a few skirts and blouses.
Farque gave Siv a smile. She had already decided that she liked Siv. She raised a teasing eyebrow at Joshua and took the clothes from Siv. “Thanks!” she said, heading off to the changing room.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Farque gave Siv a smile. She had already decided that she liked Siv. She raised a teasing eyebrow at Joshua and took the clothes from Siv. “Thanks!” she said, heading off to the changing room.
Joshua turned to Siv. “Good thinking, we do need more than one outfit each,” he said. Then he turned back to the clothing rack near him again, grabbing a few sweatshirts and then to a nearby one, grabbing some jeans. “Perfect.”

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 10-21-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Joshua turned to Siv. “Good thinking, we do need more than one outfit each,” he said. Then he turned back to the clothing rack near him again, grabbing a few sweatshirts and then to a nearby one, grabbing some jeans. “Perfect.”
"Mhmm. Go try them on, it won't do to buy clothes that don't fit." She tossed him a few shirts and waved him off. "Try those too, you can't only wear sweatshirts."
She browsed the options for some clothes of her own and made her way over to the changing rooms, keeping an eye out for anything Destin might like.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
"Mhmm. Go try them on, it won't do to buy clothes that don't fit." She tossed him a few shirts and waved him off. "Try those too, you can't only wear sweatshirts."
She browsed the options for some clothes of her own and made her way over to the changing rooms, keeping an eye out for anything Destin might like.
Joshua frowned a little but he knew she was probably right. So he went to the dressing room. Everything fit fine. Joshua left a couple of the brighter shirts in the dressing room, and came out holding several shirts and sweatshirts in an assortment of black, gray, and darker shades of red, blue, and one deep violet sweatshirt. Now it was time to get some shoes, so he chose black converse. Last of all, he grabbed a couple of flannels, knowing his friends might appreciate a tiny bit of variety. That was as much variety as he was willing to get, he decided as he grabbed a black beanie. Then he went back to the dressing rooms where the girls probably were, wondering why girls took so much longer to change and find clothes than he did.

Waving through a window
Old 10-22-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Joshua frowned a little but he knew she was probably right. So he went to the dressing room. Everything fit fine. Joshua left a couple of the brighter shirts in the dressing room, and came out holding several shirts and sweatshirts in an assortment of black, gray, and darker shades of red, blue, and one deep violet sweatshirt. Now it was time to get some shoes, so he chose black converse. Last of all, he grabbed a couple of flannels, knowing his friends might appreciate a tiny bit of variety. That was as much variety as he was willing to get, he decided as he grabbed a black beanie. Then he went back to the dressing rooms where the girls probably were, wondering why girls took so much longer to change and find clothes than he did.
When he arrived Siv was already out and sitting in a chair, two bags of clothing and a new pair of shoes sitting next to her. "Oh, there you are," she said, not looking even the slightest bit interested in his arrival as she studied her perfect nails. "I already bought my clothes-with my own money so don't to scold me for getting so much- and now I'm just waiting for Farque. She should be out any minute now."
Old 10-22-2017, 01:22 PM

Farque exited the changing room smiling. She went over to where the small group was and asked, “Everbody good?” It seemed like the others had everything and Siv had already bought clothes but she needed to and wasn’t sure about Joshua.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
When he arrived Siv was already out and sitting in a chair, two bags of clothing and a new pair of shoes sitting next to her. "Oh, there you are," she said, not looking even the slightest bit interested in his arrival as she studied her perfect nails. "I already bought my clothes-with my own money so don't to scold me for getting so much- and now I'm just waiting for Farque. She should be out any minute now."
Quote:
Farque exited the changing room smiling. She went over to where the small group was and asked, “Everbody good?” It seemed like the others had everything and Siv had already bought clothes but she needed to and wasn’t sure about Joshua.
Joshua rolled his eyes at Siv. “Yep, all good,” he replied. “You and I should take our stuff and go purchase it. Siv already bought her stuff.” Joshua couldn’t exactly complain, seeing as Siv had used her own money, but it irked him just a bit.

Waving through a window
Old 10-22-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Joshua rolled his eyes at Siv. “Yep, all good,” he replied. “You and I should take our stuff and go purchase it. Siv already bought her stuff.” Joshua couldn’t exactly complain, seeing as Siv had used her own money, but it irked him just a bit.
Farque followed Joshua to the checkout. A little girl, a toddler, came up to her. “Are you two married?” She said smiling and pointing to Joshua.

Farque looked at Joshua and blushed. “No, definitely not! We're barely even friends. And plus, I’m sixteen, he's eighteen(*right?*)” The little girl laughed and ran away to her mother who apologized.
Old 10-22-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Farque followed Joshua to the checkout. A little girl, a toddler, came up to her. “Are you two married?” She said smiling and pointing to Joshua.

Farque looked at Joshua and blushed. “No, definitely not! We're barely even friends. And plus, I’m sixteen, he's eighteen(*right?*)” The little girl laughed and ran away to her mother who apologized.
Joshua blushed bright red, staring at the ground as Farque explained. He continued to not look Farque in the eyes as they checked out their stuff. After they bought everything, he frowned. “That was awkward,” he said with a nervous laugh.

Waving through a window

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers