Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 72 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2017, 12:05 PM

Haven't been active on here in awhile, and it seems like a missed a lot since the Caibre scene. I remember I wanted to submit one more good character with an established relationship with Mads, that still an option or is it too far into the story?
Old 11-01-2017, 12:18 PM

Is it too late for me to join?
Old 11-02-2017, 12:11 PM

How long until I can Eun lmao

ryo asuka
Old 11-02-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
Haven't been active on here in awhile, and it seems like a missed a lot since the Caibre scene. I remember I wanted to submit one more good character with an established relationship with Mads, that still an option or is it too far into the story?
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzMaster View Post
Is it too late for me to join?
It is a bit on the late side but I think itíd be fine as long as you do it soon.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 11-02-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Joshua frowned a little but he knew she was probably right. So he went to the dressing room. Everything fit fine. Joshua left a couple of the brighter shirts in the dressing room, and came out holding several shirts and sweatshirts in an assortment of black, gray, and darker shades of red, blue, and one deep violet sweatshirt. Now it was time to get some shoes, so he chose black converse. Last of all, he grabbed a couple of flannels, knowing his friends might appreciate a tiny bit of variety. That was as much variety as he was willing to get, he decided as he grabbed a black beanie. Then he went back to the dressing rooms where the girls probably were, wondering why girls took so much longer to change and find clothes than he did.
Okay so then what do I do to join?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzMaster View Post
Okay so then what do I do to join?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Here's the character form:
Name:
Age (12-18):
Gender/sexuality:
Power:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Good, evil, or neutral:
Backstory:
Other:
First you fill out the above character form for your character. Then after you do that I can tell you whatís going on and what you can do to jump in.

Waving through a window
Old 11-02-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
How long until I can Eun lmao
I don't know, I think we're all waiting for Alem but she hasn't written anything in days... maybe we should go back to the heroes now and she and Luna can resume their scene later?
Old 11-02-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
I don't know, I think we're all waiting for Alem but she hasn't written anything in days... maybe we should go back to the heroes now and she and Luna can resume their scene later?
IF you guys want to go back to the heroes so you donít have to wait that is fine with me.

Waving through a window
Old 11-02-2017, 08:54 PM

This is kind of a mess but here it is anyway

Name: Brandon Loski
Age (12-18): 17
Gender/sexuality: Male, Cishet
Power: tychokinesis(ability to create good or bad luck)
Appearance: 5’9 with a slim build and pale skin. He has an oval shaped face, large brown eyes framed by thick eyelashes, a small nose, brown hair that reaches just below his uncommonly large ears, and a mischievous look to him. Shirts (either solid colored t-shirts or button ups) always tucked into skinny jeans, black high tops, and aviator glasses make up his appearance. Handsome(at least by my standard)
Personality: A bit of a troublemaker with a because-I-felt-like-it attitude. He has sarcasm to spare and can seem a bit hostile to those who don’t know him closely, sometimes even to the people who do know him well. But he is loved nonetheless. He’s honest 100% of the time and is just as passionate as his girlfriend aka the love of his life Madelaine. He doesn’t take family for granted and should you befriend him you never have to worry about losing his love. While at times harsh, vain, and standoffish, he loves spending time with his “mates" and is very intuitive (whether or not he chooses to show it). In the end you can absolutely depend on him to do what he believes to be the right thing.
Strengths: confident, loyal, passionate
Weaknesses: he has a temper that can often get in the way of the messages he tries to communicate to others, often uses his powers selfishly
Good, evil, or neutral: good
Backstory: Brandon’s parents were mugged and shot outside of a movie theatre when Brandon was 8 years old. His godfather Vince Grotti took him in not to long after. After overcoming the initial sadness and confusion from his loss Brandon began to lash out. He was stubborn, resentful, defiant, and mischievous during the following year, which led to the discovery of his powers. The development was gradual and he kept it a secret from everyone around him. He often used his powers to steal small things from stores, and to torment teachers or obnoxious boys on the playground. Things took a turn when during an argument with Vince, Vince ended up injured. Horrified, Brandon ran away from home. It took two weeks for Vince to find him and by the time they were reunited Brandon couldn’t find in himself to be angry at his godfather anymore. Over the years Vince found contacts to help Brandon control his powers and eventually a young girl, who was also gifted, came to live with the pair.
Other: Bran hates movie theaters due to the trauma from his childhood. He and Mads rent movies to watch together instead. An amazing artist

Last edited by moeuhane; 11-03-2017 at 10:38 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:12 PM

Name: Silver Quartz

Age (12-18): 16

Gender/sexuality: Male

Power: Rocks, minerals. Ability to turn into any type of rock. Can make rocks, has immense strength, and is buffed up.

Appearance: Silver hair, silver eyes, silver shirt and black pants. 5'9, muscles, light skin.

Personality:Tough, sometimes can be a bully.

Strengths: Dealing with people, fighting, when angered power rises.

Weaknesses: Losing loved ones, or friends.

Good, evil, or neutral: Fights for a good cause, only evil part when he bullies. Other times he's neutral.

Backstory: Doesn't have any parents, is lost and keeps appearing in different places.

there.

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers