Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 75 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Oh ok I can do that

-

Also Eun is lowkey or maybe highkey bipolar, didn't necessarily intend this but it's gonna b lowkey implied and eventually might become more important

-

Eun was skipping through the halls. This was not unusual. He barely registered whatever was around him, instead skipping and blasting Kpop on his portable speaker, stopping for no one, floating silver objects following in his wake. (Not to mention, he was extremely conspicuous in his gaudy silver attire. )

-

im so tired lmao leave me to Rest ok but here's some Eun kiddos
(Hey imma join in here XD)

Nellie saw a flash of silver out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see Eun skipping down the hall. His music was loud and a bit obnoxious, but certainly not boring, which Nellie could always appreciate. In fact, she kind of enjoyed it. “Hey, Eun!” she called with a bright smile, not even sure if he was listening or anything.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 11-07-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
Mads' brow furrowed, this was far beyond her expertise. She needed some help.
"I think we're gonna need a telepath to help you, hon."she said. Lynette turned to her and nodded,"I'll stay here and do what I can." Mads gave a quick smile to the boy and excused herself from the room.
(If anyone needs to use Lynette in any of their scenes they're welcome to do so without my permission)
"Wait what?! A telepath? WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I!?" The boy exclaimed.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzMaster View Post
"Wait what?! A telepath? WHERE IN THE WORLD AM I!?" The boy exclaimed.
"Exactly what do you remember? Your name at least?" asked Lynette
Old 11-07-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
"I remember my name. Silver Quartz." The boy replied.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Mads' brow furrowed, this was far beyond her expertise. She needed some help.
"I think we're gonna need a telepath to help you, hon."she said. Lynette turned to her and nodded,"I'll stay here and do what I can." Mads gave a quick smile to the boy and excused herself from the room.
(If anyone needs to use Lynette in any of their scenes they're welcome to do so without my permission)
Heyyyy buddy. If you need a telepath character for this, Felix is totally open. Unless you had something different planned which is totally fine
Old 11-08-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Heyyyy buddy. If you need a telepath character for this, Felix is totally open. Unless you had something different planned which is totally fine
Felix can totally jump in, I honestly didn't have any clue where to take the story

Mads knew plenty of telepaths, there was no shortage of them at the academy, but this was a delicate situation. She needed someone she trusted.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
"I remember my name. Silver Quartz." The boy replied. "And I know more about myself... For instance, I have Rock Powers, and I like spicy foods, and I also like to... Where was I again?"
Old 11-08-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuartzMaster View Post
"I remember my name. Silver Quartz." The boy replied. "And I know more about myself... For instance, I have Rock Powers, and I like spicy foods, and I also like to... Where was I again?"
"That'll have to wait until Mads can find someone who can find out how you got here," Lynette said,"Meanwhile just keep telling me about you."
Old 11-08-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
"That'll have to wait until Mads can find someone who can find out how you got here," Lynette said,"Meanwhile just keep telling me about you."
"Well... I remember that I was falling in some weird void place and then I hit my head on some metal part in the void. Before I passed out, I saw a portal." Silver Quartz replied, "then when I woke up I found myself in this bed."
Old 11-08-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Felix can totally jump in, I honestly didn't have any clue where to take the story

Mads knew plenty of telepaths, there was no shortage of them at the academy, but this was a delicate situation. She needed someone she trusted.
Okay. Not really sure how to delicately place him in the situation so I guess I'll just... shove him in there.

It just so happened that at that exact moment, Felix was wandering the halls, yet again lost.
'Shoot...' He thought, accidentally projecting into the minds of those nearby. 'Azalea's going to kill me'
Nevertheless, he kept wearily walking on. Maybe someone would find him and would be willing to help him out?

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers