Quantcast Back to School... - Page 40 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > School
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2018, 07:54 PM

Ahaha this thread has been dead for like two years but I donít know where else is put this so... revival!
This year is my freshman year of high school, which is nerve wracking enough, right? Well, instead of being able to just get the first day over with so I can stop stressing over it, I have to wait for an unknown date. Why? Because my entire school district is on strike. Hooray.
I mean like obviously Iím supporting the teachers because they definitely deserve higher salaries but Iím just??? So nervous?? Itís already been an entire week of extra anxiousness. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 PM

the start of the year and I already have all the friends I've made gang up on me with only one kind and also ignored human by my side. I've been winding up in some of my brother and his friend's conversations every now and then though, which is pretty awkward.

my language arts teacher gave me an e for not going on her google classroom even though I didn't have my email that time around because the principal seems to have other things to do like walk around the halls and (true story I saw this happen) push some kid into a wall as a punishment

welp
I guess it's pretty normal nowadays
I don't really think so though because my school is actually right next to a dump
no kidding
Old 10-20-2018, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
the start of the year and I already have all the friends I've made gang up on me with only one kind and also ignored human by my side. I've been winding up in some of my brother and his friend's conversations every now and then though, which is pretty awkward.

my language arts teacher gave me an e for not going on her google classroom even though I didn't have my email that time around because the principal seems to have other things to do like walk around the halls and (true story I saw this happen) push some kid into a wall as a punishment

welp
I guess it's pretty normal nowadays
I don't really think so though because my school is actually right next to a dump
no kidding
That's terrible

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter

'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Old 10-21-2018, 12:55 AM

my school is actually fucking cursed and my class is actually fucking cursed. we have a thing referred to as “the start-of-the-year curse” and it means that something awful happens at the start of every year, except this year it’s been multiple normally awful things, one really awful thing, and one indescribably awful thing.
talking to faculty they say that some of the most dramatic and wild things they’ve seen in all their years here involve my junior class. we had 16 kids in my freshman class (7 girls, 9 boys) and of that sixteen there are now twelve of us (7 girls, 5 boys)
and i know faculty is having a really rough time right now too- it’s awful for everyone- but it’s so hard to not be upset about how literally nothing has changed since.
idk idk it’s just a bad year
like even if literally everything else goes absolutely perfectly it’ll still be an utterly shitty year
Old 10-21-2018, 12:58 AM

alumni literally raised like 25,000 dollars for us all to go to therapy, that’s how shitty this year has been

Tags
butterfly, classical cat, don't end!, flaming mangoes, fudge school, hamster heaven, i <3 school, lyall_areyel_was_here, mehmehmeh, school = meh, school is awesome!, schoolfinishalready!