Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16551 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2019, 04:06 PM

so auditioned for a musical today at a theatre and the dancing drove me to tears

scree

help

But at least singing brought my confidence back up x1000

I said help

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter

'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Old 01-20-2019, 11:29 AM

“icicles on a building mean it’s poorly insulated” yeah uh half my view is covered by ice and every time the wind blows i can feel it on my back. the walls were once stuffed with hay as an insulator (this building was once a working barn) and now it’s stuffed with less hay and more newspaper from ~the 60s when they tried to get it a little bit more up to codes. the first night we moved in my chem teacher (he lives upstairs) brought us snacks and cheerfully reminded us that the burn time of this building is between 8 and 11 minutes so to be careful using the microwave
Old 01-22-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
should i impulsively shave my head?
well i did and itís fun
Old 01-22-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
well i did and itís fun
Yay!!

tenchar
Old 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM

guys HELP ME this kid is reading the WORST harry potter fanfiction IVE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE AND I HAVE TO SIT HERE? AND LISTEN?? TO IT?
Old 01-22-2019, 09:33 PM

Quote:
guys HELP ME this kid is reading the WORST harry potter fanfiction IVE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE AND I HAVE TO SIT HERE? AND LISTEN?? TO IT?
oOF I'm sorry to hear that
But I'm also curious... How is it bad?
Old 01-22-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
oOF I'm sorry to hear that
But I'm also curious... How is it bad?
it’s not like terrible but it’s just such a self-insert thing and he hasn’t really got the hang of like dialogue or description or action at all? and like very gay but in a super awkward way where the relationship doesn’t make sense and is built entirely on bad cliches. he adds in locations and names from the series and spells pretty randomly and it’s weird. and like, if he was just reading it to me or sent it to me to read it’d be bad but not the WORST, but this is him reading it out loud dramatically at the end of creative writing for long stretches of time, in front of a bunch of faculty who have no idea what’s going on
Old 01-23-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
itís not like terrible but itís just such a self-insert thing and he hasnít really got the hang of like dialogue or description or action at all? and like very gay but in a super awkward way where the relationship doesnít make sense and is built entirely on bad cliches. he adds in locations and names from the series and spells pretty randomly and itís weird. and like, if he was just reading it to me or sent it to me to read itíd be bad but not the WORST, but this is him reading it out loud dramatically at the end of creative writing for long stretches of time, in front of a bunch of faculty who have no idea whatís going on
Oh my god you poor thing

tighter
When you want to give up
Be a

fighter
And when your flame dies down
I've got a

lighter

'cause I would do anything to help you shine brighter
Old 01-23-2019, 12:49 PM

ugh my teacher (an old straight white guy but i like him and he’s cool) is teaching a “practical politics and economics” class with a guy from town (also an old straight white man) and this guy just walked into the student lounge and tried to talk to us about our dorm switch. ok, but then he said “i went to school before feminism was a thing. there were no feminists when i went here” and? the founder of our school was a self-proclaimed feminist?
Old 02-22-2019, 10:53 PM

me, an absolute dumbass : *watching the show rebellion on netflix* lol hey look there’s a character named james connolly, and he’s a leader of the civilians army/ sinn fťin, haha it’s just like that song james connolly. oh, look at all these characters that are just historical figures mixed up with the fictional characters. cool. hey, look, james connolly gets shot at killmainham gaol just like in the song!
me, like 3 days later: oh my GOD they’re the same person

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere