Quantcast Gay Marriage? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2011, 05:10 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there
Default Gay Marriage?

Hey, everyone! I wanted to ask you Kidpubbers something: What are your views on gay marriage? Do you find that love is love, no matter the gender? Or do you beg to differ, thinking that gay marriage is abnormal and should be between a man and a woman?
I do encourage debating, but nothing to hurt each others' feelings. And no, absolutely NO, homophobic remarks. Thanks!!

* My views on gay marriage are in favor of it. I believe that everyone deserves the right to marry and love each other.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Are people (for whatever reason) not wanting to comment on touchy topics?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:14 PM

I have mixed views. As a Christian-Catholic, I believe that God made man to love a woman and vice versa. I don't think it's natural but I don't think it's right to make such a huge deal about it. If that's what they want to do, I wouldn't support in bashing their views and telling them they can't love that other person. That is not right.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM

My uncle's gay, so I don't have a problem with it. Its totally fine with me, I think if someone like someone of the same gender, no one should tell them anything different.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:12 PM

I am a huge supporter of gay marriage.
If YOU (generally) don't want to get married to the same sex, DON'T!
Old 05-26-2011, 08:00 PM

I'm all for it... love is love, right? Maybe it's not "natural" as far as religion is concerned, but it really shouldn't matter as long as the couple are happy. I agree with GabiDi though. You might get targeted if you live around really ignorant people, which is too bad...

Anyone can get you through the door, but it's up to you whether or not you stay in the room. - I have no idea where this is from or if that's the right wording. If you know, tell me!
Old 05-27-2011, 07:42 PM

Location: Tulsa with the gang, hanging out at the Admiral and rumbling with the south side socs.

I agree with Lenni, love is love. I hate it when one of my friends talks about how gay people scare her, they're people too, and they should be able to love who they want. I totally support gay marriage.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:05 PM

Please, delete this thread if it's possible. I am STRONGLY against homosexuality as a Christian, and this is honestly a really touchy subject, and inappropriate for KidPub. The different views could certainly start something we don't want. and honsetly, looking at the title makes me angry. and I'm sure it makes a lot of people uncomfortable. Please, this isn't something we discuss on KP.

~Bambi
Old 05-27-2011, 08:14 PM

I'm also against it.
And yes, we probably shouldn't discuss this... there's already been a lot of name-calling and fights on here because of it.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowtide View Post
I'm also against it.
And yes, we probably shouldn't discuss this... there's already been a lot of name-calling and fights on here because of it.
I'm against it as well, I agree with shadowtide.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?

Tags
*bi high five*, being gay is fine, calm down y'all, dear lord, delete next tag->, don't delete me!, dont fight, elephant dung!, gay is ok, gay is okay, gay marriage ftw, go washington!, hat the sin not the siner, hating gay marrige, if only you knew me, im gay, im gay and kp scares me, it's a paradox! o_o, it's okay to be gay, not you the gay sex one, nyan cat, pumpkin pie is evil!! :'(, what sin?, why is my tag gone??, y u so mean 2 gays