Quantcast Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?
Emma 7 23.33%
Henry 5 16.67%
Mary Margaret (Snow White) 1 3.33%
David (Prince Charming) 0 0%
Regina (Evil Queen) 3 10.00%
Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) 7 23.33%
August 1 3.33%
Sidney (Magic Mirror) 1 3.33%
Graham (Huntsman) 4 13.33%
Kathryn (Princess Abigail) 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2011, 07:26 PM

Talking Once Upon a Time Fan Club! :D

I don't care if OUAT is a TV show, IT'S SO FREAKIN' AMAZING that I had to make a fan club thread, and I didn't know where to put it. Who cares.

This thread is (obviously) to discuss the TV show Once Upon a Time.

Last edited by LizzieS; 10-14-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:31 PM

!

YES! :3

I freakin' SWEAR OUAT is one of the best planned-out, most EPIK show I've ever been addicted to! I could drone on about the plot forever!

I figured some things out before Emna did. ^_^ And I am convinced that Mr. Gold AND the Mayor know about the curse. :3

THE MAYOR IS A MEANIE! D: TIS NOT HER BUSINESS WHETHER MARY MARGARET AND JOHN DOE ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!

I also suspect that John Doe and Catherine were never married. It was John Doe's twin brother. And Mr. Gold's fiendish trick made him THINK he remembered but really it never happened.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:34 PM

Lizzie, do you mind if I flatter/admire you (by copying you ) and change my mainsite name to something OUAT-ish? Location too? I think I might use Mary Margaret for my name because I FREAKING LOVE her. ^_^ And for the location... "in Storybrook, warding off invisible trolls on the tRoll bridge." :3

Dat okay with you!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
!

YES! :3

I freakin' SWEAR OUAT is one of the best planned-out, most EPIK show I've ever been addicted to! I could drone on about the plot forever!

I figured some things out before Emna did. ^_^ And I am convinced that Mr. Gold AND the Mayor know about the curse. :3

THE MAYOR IS A MEANIE! D: TIS NOT HER BUSINESS WHETHER MARY MARGARET AND JOHN DOE ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!

I also suspect that John Doe and Catherine were never married. It was John Doe's twin brother. And Mr. Gold's fiendish trick made him THINK he remembered but really it never happened.
Did you see the last episode? David - that's John Doe's real name - REMEMBERED that he was in love with Catherine. BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET DIVORSED AND MARRY SNOW WHITE! *pulls out hair in rage* STUPID STUCK-UP PRINCESS CATHERINE! PRINCE CHARMING ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU! HE'S MEANT FOR SNOW WHITE!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Lizzie, do you mind if I flatter/admire you (by copying you ) and change my mainsite name to something OUAT-ish? Location too? I think I might use Mary Margaret for my name because I FREAKING LOVE her. ^_^ And for the location... "in Storybrook, warding off invisible trolls on the tRoll bridge." :3

Dat okay with you!
Yesh. :3 I changed my location and my profile pic on Figment. OUAT!
Old 12-07-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
Did you see the last episode? David - that's John Doe's real name - REMEMBERED that he was in love with Catherine. BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET DIVORSED AND MARRY SNOW WHITE! *pulls out hair in rage* STUPID STUCK-UP PRINCESS CATHERINE! PRINCE CHARMING ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU! HE'S MEANT FOR SNOW WHITE!
Yeah, yeah. I saw last episode. XD

SHE'S A FREAKING IDIOT! >.< And ohemgee, when she was a princess, before the curse, she was such a *insert long string of curse words here*.

AND HE NEVER LOVED HER. He wanted to stay with his Mom, but the king was like, "Rawr! Rawr! Marry her or I'll kill you!"

I liked the ending though, with Snow peeking out from behind a tree. :3
Old 12-07-2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. I saw last episode. XD

SHE'S A FREAKING IDIOT! >.< And ohemgee, when she was a princess, before the curse, she was such a *insert long string of curse words here*.

AND HE NEVER LOVED HER. He wanted to stay with his Mom, but the king was like, "Rawr! Rawr! Marry her or I'll kill you!"

I liked the ending though, with Snow peeking out from behind a tree. :3
I know. Snow's so epic in the fairy tale world and... Ugh. I don't like her in Storybrook. She's such a... such a... TEACHER!

I lurve Rumpelstilskin/Mr. Gold. He's so freakin' epic. But those dolls... *shivers* *has nightmares* And Prince Charming LOOKED AT THEM. D:
Old 12-07-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
I know. Snow's so epic in the fairy tale world and... Ugh. I don't like her in Storybrook. She's such a... such a... TEACHER!

I lurve Rumpelstilskin/Mr. Gold. He's so freakin' epic. But those dolls... *shivers* *has nightmares* And Prince Charming LOOKED AT THEM. D:
I like Mary Margaret, she's nice. :3 But I agree, she was EPIC before the spell.

Ohemgee. I feel so bad for that couple. Evil Jiminy Cricket's bleeping parents! >.<

Quote:
Gotta go. The Middle's on. And the stinkin' lappytop isn't working. :\ Talk to you tommorrow!
I was watching ze middle too. ^_^
Old 12-07-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
I like Mary Margaret, she's nice. :3 But I agree, she was EPIC before the spell.

Ohemgee. I feel so bad for that couple. Evil Jiminy Cricket's bleeping parents! >.<

I was watching ze middle too. ^_^
I is back now :3

The Jiminy Cricket episode was sooo sad! His parents are EVIL. GRRR. And the kid... I thought he was Pinochio. Turns out he was Pinochio's daddy or whatever.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
I is back now :3

The Jiminy Cricket episode was sooo sad! His parents are EVIL. GRRR. And the kid... I thought he was Pinochio. Turns out he was Pinochio's daddy or whatever.
Hiya!

Yeeah. XD Then again, Pinochio was built, and he was already a boy...:P And it was such a nice family! >.< The parents were nice, and the boy gave Jiminy his umbrella. Then the parents... They... Grah. Evil.

Tags
a time not i time, come back august, flaming mangoes, hookers gonna hook, i hate the hiatus, i miss august, imma hooker, moth was here, mr. potato will get you, once upon a lime, once upon a story, once upon a time, once upon i time, pan is attractive, pan is hot/englishspanish, rumpbelle, snowing, tv shows, where is august?!