Quantcast Has anyone else ever taken an AQ test (test for Asperger's)? - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM

Rebecca, I heard something about equine therapy for people with Autism/Aspergers. Thought it sounded cool, I used to ride horses.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

I got twenty-six.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:21 PM

Took a different one and got 34.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:53 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

You are now in third. Congratulations Camille.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
You are now in third. Congratulations Camille.
Hooray .
Old 10-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Got 16. :P

(*flails and panics*)

OH NO, I'M NOT AN ASPIE, HOW WILL I FIT IN ON KIDPUB!?!?!? D8

Last edited by Sandy; 10-07-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Got 16. :P
You're average. Nice going. I didn't think you were an Aspie, you have something else though. I'm fairly certain at least. I've never met anyone like you.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
You're average. Nice going. I didn't think you were an Aspie, you have something else though. I'm fairly certain at least. I've never met anyone like you.
Yeah. :/ I'm absolutely certain that I'm not anywhere near Aspergers/Autism, I learn extremely quickly and I'm excellent in social situations, and I can read a person's life just by looking at their face, expressions, movements, and even more just by hearing them talk to people, anyone... it's weird. o___O Like... to the point where it freaks me out... and when I try, I swear, I can be friends with everyone. ._. Put me in a room with a prep, a nerd, a goth, a jock, a stoner, or a druggie, chances are I can get to know their sense of humour very quickly and get them to like me. :/ It's weird. Like... last year I had the school bully and drug supplier in my class and I had NO IDEA what to say to her or how to react to what she said to me... I just kind of went with the flow and by the time the school year ended, she had invited me to share her weed with me for no charge and gave me a friend and said she loved me... ._. (*poker face*) wat
Anyways, enough of ramble...

o_O
(*feels flattered but is not exactly sure if that was the intended effect*)
What do you mean?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Yeah. :/ I'm absolutely certain that I'm not anywhere near Aspergers/Autism, I learn extremely quickly and I'm excellent in social situations, and I can read a person's life just by looking at their face, expressions, movements, and even more just by hearing them talk to people, anyone... it's weird. o___O Like... to the point where it freaks me out... and when I try, I swear, I can be friends with everyone. ._. Put me in a room with a prep, a nerd, a goth, a jock, a stoner, or a druggie, chances are I can get to know their sense of humour very quickly and get them to like me. :/ It's weird. Like... last year I had the school bully and drug supplier in my class and I had NO IDEA what to say to her or how to react to what she said to me... I just kind of went with the flow and by the time the school year ended, she had invited me to share her weed with me for no charge and gave me a friend and said she loved me... ._. (*poker face*) wat
Anyways, enough of ramble...

o_O
(*feels flattered but is not exactly sure if that was the intended effect*)
What do you mean?
I mean that you're awesome, even if you have issues. Everyone has issues. I scored a 34 on the AQ. Obviously I have issues.
So yeah.
*I'm socially awkward*
Old 10-07-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I mean that you're awesome, even if you have issues. Everyone has issues. I scored a 34 on the AQ. Obviously I have issues.
So yeah.
*I'm socially awkward*
Oh, I see. <:^j Thanks.... I think... o_O
Don't worry about it... we're all socially awkward to some extent... (*pats your back*)

Tags
asparagus syndrome xd, only repeating tag, puny mortals, taaaaaaaaagggg, this is my home