Quantcast What do you think of zombies? - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
Zombies are epic. They're just so slow and stuff.
Sorry to disappoint you, but the zombies in the story i plan on writing will be sprinting
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:13 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
Me! I have!
Oh meh gosh =O Isn't it epic?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, but the zombies in the story i plan on writing will be sprinting
=O Please don't tell me they can climb trees =O
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Oh meh gosh =O Isn't it epic?!?!



=O Please don't tell me they can climb trees =O
Of course They're just like you and me-not conversation like or drinking from a cup/driving, but they can do all the physical things you and I can do. How else would the infection spread? :| Not that there will be any trees to climb...
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:22 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Of course They're just like you and me-not conversation like or drinking from a cup/driving, but they can do all the physical things you and I can do. How else would the infection spread? :| Not that there will be any trees to climb...
O_O

O_O

O_O

Wow. I would hate to live in that world. ~is now going to be paranoid~
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
O_O

O_O

O_O

Wow. I would hate to live in that world. ~is now going to be paranoid~
Lol. It takes place in the sierra-Nevada so there are practically no trees fit to climb...
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Lol. It takes place in the sierra-Nevada so there are practically no trees fit to climb...
=O Oh meh gosh, poor characters!!!!!
I am definitely going to read this if/when you post it O_O
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
=O Oh meh gosh, poor characters!!!!!
I am definitely going to read this if/when you post it O_O
Yeah, but by popular vote (Check my poll on the main site-or attempt to turn it around :P) i'm going to re-write a story (which the first two chapters were very horribly written...) called population nine But don't worry, i will post it. That is a fact
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:27 PM
lvhamsters lvhamsters is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In your brain O_O
Posts: 14,813
Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Yeah, but by popular vote (Check my poll on the main site-or attempt to turn it around :P) i'm going to re-write a story (which the first two chapters were very horribly written...) called population nine But don't worry, i will post it. That is a fact
YAY ^o^ For both
__________________
You only live forever in the lights you make

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break




Now we are the kids from yesterday
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
YAY ^o^ For both
Speaking of the main site, what's your name on the main site?
__________________
Error:Signature.exe not found
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Owen-L Owen-L is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dfsgfdgnghgfbd
Posts: 7,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, but the zombies in the story i plan on writing will be sprinting
B- b- b-... *Whimper.* Zombies are always sloooowwwwww. *Tears form puddle around me.*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
only repeating tag

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.