Quantcast Advertise your book here! - Page 24 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > KidPub Stuff > KidPub News
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2015, 07:13 PM

Far across the depths of time, there were three realms, each at war with one another, but none ever coming to any sort of victory. That is, until fraternal twins were born into the Realm of Shadow, considered by many to be the most hostile and hermit-like world. Only the girl from the fraternal twins is meant to be changed by what fate has given her, to see the world and finally put an end to the senseless wars along with the people she meets along the way. There are bound to be obstacles, but they are necessary to ensure the safety of all three realms. How will this conflict be solved? The Battle For Oblivion has begun.

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ion-1811140914
Old 08-01-2015, 12:16 AM

I have started a high fantasy book about witches and warlocks, and the magical system involves elements (fire, water, wind, earth). I would love for some people to check it out, and give me CC so i can make it better.

here

Last edited by Garrett; 08-01-2015 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:06 PM

So I posted the first part of my novel...my best work, if I do say so myself. It's the introduction to the world I created, so if you're interested, go ahead and click; I'll be posting more soon c;

The Pilgrims of Canineshale, Book One: The Icarus Omen
Old 09-27-2015, 05:56 PM

I just posted chapter fourteen of my book and if anyone wants to go read it and make me very happy then here's the link:
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...eally-love-cha
Old 09-27-2015, 07:58 PM

I feel so uninspired, but here's some books I began. If anyone has a strong desire for me to finish one, then reply and quote this I guess. Does anyone else miss the "good old days"?

Oliver Times Two

Colors

Hybrid Academy

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 09-28-2015, 07:12 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default Eyy so I posted this new thing...

Title: Memory Locked
Genre: Soft Science-Fiction
Blurb: Nestled below the surface of the Earth, guarded by sleepless Upholders and lethal technological traps, the city of Celeste brims with life. As the largest black-market settlement around the globe, it doubles as a civil metropolis as well, complete with residence, markets, and entertainment, all centring around the main commodity– memories.

Jarlath Raven is a diplomat in Celeste, and, despite being one of the youngest in his organization, he’s also the most renowned. It’s his and his colleagues’ responsibilities to keep the peace between the gangs and guilds underground, while ideally not getting killed in the process. Jarlath is famed for extinguishing the fiercest conflicts peacefully, but even he has secrets that he doesn’t want to share– and a past he can’t bear to face.

But when he meets Griffin, a seventeen year-old boy with total amnesia, Jarlath’s unforgotten memories take their revenge. It’s not unusual for people to have no memories in Celeste, but all Griffin can remember is his name, and one word– a word connected to the darkest moment of Jarlath’s life.

Reluctantly, they team up to unravel the secrets of their pasts. Griffin is hell-bent on recovering his memories, but Jarlath isn’t entirely sure if he wants to find the truth– and what the truth could transform him into. But as the pair navigate the black market, Jarlath realizes that the only way to save his crumbling city is to face the memories he’s never wanted to possess.

Link: Chapter One (New on the NSP)

Tags
epic tag, first me, lyall_areyel_was_here, my socks sing me songs, then you