Quantcast Kidpub Reunion NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 AM

Default Kidpub Reunion NES

I'm copying everybody else with their reunion thing. Here's mine.

Lily boarded a bus that lead to a large park in Washington DC. She couldn't wait to meet everyone. She wondered if
Sager was really evil in person.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:03 AM

*Coolio! Great idea!*

I got on the plane to D.C. I couldn't believe that my parents were letting me meet a bunch of people that I'd met online, I mean, I had relatives there, but I had relatives almost all over the world, so....... The plane started to take off, I got the funny feeling in my stomach that I always got when the plane I was on took off. I waved out of the window, in case my parents and siblings were still watching. The plane came out through the clouds, and I sighed. I was feeling nervous. I told myself that I was being stupid, and that there was no way that this would turn out like all the NESs, that there was no way that they'd let Sagar or Rachel on with a gun, I wasn't even sure they were coming, but still. Later I couldn't fall asleep, I was still worrying, this would be a long night.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shayok

Shayok cruised in his plane towards D.C. He could see the White House from there...he wondered how the kidpubbers would be in person.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:24 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Man, it sure took a long time to get to DC! She thought as she stepped off the bus in front of a park, before looking uncertainly down at the note again. Well it was more of a letter, but Kiwara had replaced it with a note. Who knows how many planes and a bus just to get to a park! This is crazy! She was here. Finally. She was supposed to go to DC last year anyway, but thanks to limited funding that never happened. Now it did, and respectively a year later. She crossed the street entering the park, and wondered where everyone was, and even more so if she was even at the right place.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:53 PM

Another bus came and dropped off Lily and Perry. Well, Lily thought it was Perry.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:40 PM

It took about as long to get to D.C. as it took to get to Hawaii. I got off the plane, and meet my second (or maybe it was third, or fourth......) cousins. They were really nice, but I guess I was pretty quiet. Really, I was still worried, but they thought that I was just tired or something. When we got to their house, they showed me where I would sleep, then said goodnight. I flopped down on the bed. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I took a book out of my suitcase and started reading it. I woke up with the book on my face. So I had slept. Then I looked out the window, wait, doesn't the sun rise in the east? Oh, freak. I jumped out of bed and started digging through my clothes. I had actually brought the darth vader suit, and had planned on wearing it, but........ Oh, whatever. I started putting it on. If everyone else didn't like darth vader, then that would be their problem. *I iz so ridiculous *
Old 06-20-2009, 06:57 PM

Rachel waved off her limo as she arrived at a sunny park in Washington, D.C. "Stay close," she ordered him. He was her meek servant, willing to do whatever she told him. "I may need an escape... and keep a few guns on hand."
Removing a small handheld pistol from the vehicle, she slipped it in her coat pocket along with a knife. "Can't wait to meet up with Sagar," she grinned.
Wandering aimlessly around the park, Rachel spotted some kid sitting on the bench in a Darth Vader suit. She walked up to them.
"Hey, De-Ecrivian. I didn't think you'd actually go through with that. Gonna unmask yourself?"
Old 06-20-2009, 07:03 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Kiwara saw someone walking up to someone else in a darth vader suit. And there's only one person(I'm flipping serious. DE you're the only person that I've heard of wearing a darth vader outfit) that would wear that. She walked up to them saying, "Hey Rachel, De Ecrivian. Wow. Never thought you would go through with that. It actually makes finding you people a whole lot easier!"
Old 06-20-2009, 07:14 PM

"Guessing you're Kiwara?" Rachel asked. Kiwara nodded.
Rachel thought of her gun... but there were too many witnesses, and, then again, Kiwara could be useful. So could DE. They would be perfect allies, and then later, minions. She gave Kiwara a smile.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:49 PM

(thats why I want to do it! You people would never recognize me! Unless you got close enough to see my hair, and I'm guessing that you don't go around inspecting people's hair....)

I stood up. "It's great to meet you both!" I glanced at Rachel. "Uh, but you aren't really gonna try and kill Sagar, right? Like, it was just a joke for online, right?"