Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 14946 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

I just stabbed myself with a fork o.o And I can't walk well. And my arm is spazzing out with shoulder achiness o.o This is a bad day -.-

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 04-25-2013, 09:24 PM

im crying
like legit crying
charlie
charlie bby
Old 04-25-2013, 09:54 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Well okay.
Just watched this short film from Tumblr, "Love is All You Need?" (which is amazing by the way), and by the end, I was just sobbing and trembling. I don't know why this affected me like it did. When my dad came in and asked what was going on, I explained the video to him (after I had taken a minute to wipe the tears from my eyes and blow my nose and stop shaking, mind you), and he just stared at me for a minute before muttering, "Don't watch those kinds of videos," and going upstairs. He started talking with my mom-- about me, I think. I got kind of scared and had to go put my head between my knees to calm down.
It's really not helping that I'm questioning my sexuality.
Really really not helping.
Oh god I'm really scared now.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
Well okay.
Just watched this short film from Tumblr, "Love is All You Need?" (which is amazing by the way), and by the end, I was just sobbing and trembling. I don't know why this affected me like it did. When my dad came in and asked what was going on, I explained the video to him (after I had taken a minute to wipe the tears from my eyes and blow my nose and stop shaking, mind you), and he just stared at me for a minute before muttering, "Don't watch those kinds of videos," and going upstairs. He started talking with my mom-- about me, I think. I got kind of scared and had to go put my head between my knees to calm down.
I saw that too. It scares me how those things really happen, even though it's vice versa.

It's okay. You don't know what they were saying; it could've been nothing. And if they really are being shitty about it, then fuck them. It'll be okay. I'm pretty sure that my principal led my parents to believe that I'm a lesbian, but if they do think that, then they're okay with it. -_-'
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 04-25-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
I saw that too. It scares me how those things really happen, even though it's vice versa.

It's okay. You don't know what they were saying; it could've been nothing. And if they really are being shitty about it, then fuck them. It'll be okay. I'm pretty sure that my principal led my parents to believe that I'm a lesbian, but if they do think that, then they're okay with it. -_-'
I think my mom has the slightest suspicion I may be bi (hell, I'm not even sure, but I'm most definitely not lesbian—boys are too adorable and lovely sometimes). We just had a talk about why the video made me cry (my dad told her about the crying—I dunno about the actual content of the video. She had me tell her), but she seemed like she would accept it. She told me I was pretty just as I left. I think it's the confusion, society, my friends and my father I'm afraid of. I don't think he'd ever hug me or look at me quite the same.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 PM

I stand corrected. My dad would probably accept me. I think. I strongly think.
And now that Summertime is on shuffle, I am relatively content, although still a bit twisted in the stomach.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 PM

And I've killed the thread.
Huzzah.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Well okay.
Thought provoking.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Well okay.
What video is it? Will you email me it? Maybe I can help, somehow?

Found it. Starting to watch.
greatly exaggerated.
-- Mark Twain

Last edited by soph-soph27; 04-25-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
Thought provoking.
I can't tell if this is referring to the video or my situation or just sarcasm, although I don't believe it to be sarcasm. :I
Quote:
Originally Posted by soph-soph27 View Post
What video is it? Will you email me it? Maybe I can help, somehow?
It's a little girl's situation where she is heterosexual in a world of homosexual reign (opposite of our world) and no one supports her. It's gruesome and still has me sick to my stomach. I'm afraid I'll go into another emotional coma like I did with Perks. And I can't email the video (iPod), but email would be cool.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere