Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16549 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2018, 08:39 PM

Ok so this thread has like around 2 and a half MILLION VIEWS and a bunch of thousand replies. (Too lazy to check the number lol) but like woah. It’s kind of cool to think of people(even if it’s a lot of the same ones) go on and off this thread.
Old 12-14-2018, 06:20 PM

Location: I house jump, see. Much more safe than hoping the humans don't come back. Potato disagrees, though.

Okay!
I feel bad for all of you!
Hah, hah, hahahaha cri

I am officially on Holiday Break.

all ya'll have to do more school, psyche!

But today was... FUuN!

So in Health, my "Friend" gave three of my other friends peppermints, and we all sit together.
I asked her if I could have one, and she said "maybe."
I kept asking because? What? You're just going to give my friends peppermints? In front of me?
And then she said I was begging too much, like it was a game.
We watched The Grinch in Health, (not the new one. The creepy live action version.) and I was just lowkey depressed the whole time. Leaving class, I just broke down. I accidentally shoved past one of my friends on my way into the Upper Cafeteria for chorus. I heard her calling for me to stop, and that it was rude, but yeah. I sat down away from the usual table (we were watching a movie about some famous composer.) Ten she came up to me and I was crying. All my friends came to me and I said I was fine. The teacher noticed me and told me to move myself if whatever it was was near me, and I told her no and went back. My friends were great. After the movie we had a party and stuff, screaming the lyrics on the projector to various Christmas songs. I was fine. I had fun. But I still looked at my friend. I was still sad.
Just kinda feeling blue right now.

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere