Quantcast Character Introductions - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2018, 08:08 PM

I will try to protect her but what with my Type V good boy gone bad characters ruining the lives of Oath Types like her I can't promise smooth roads. Always going for a happy ending tho

-i found, amber run
Old 12-13-2018, 11:17 AM

Location: I house jump, see. Much more safe than hoping the humans don't come back. Potato disagrees, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
so hOLY SONNETS U GUYS

I just appropriated 3 authors from the seventeenth century and made them a squad

Rene: He is French and a bean. He suffers from existential crises and loves ice cream. Not sure if he suffers from mental problems? (The original Rene had one known existential crisis that he then resolved.) Rene is very sweet, but he's calling everything he knows into question which renders him unstable. He is nominally Catholic, but doesn't much care about his expression of faith. More like a Deist.

Miguel: From Spain and a sarcastic dork comedic author who loves his work more than almost everything else. Constantly broke but the landlord likes his work enough to let him stay. Can write immense amounts of stuff. Likes poetry and trying to invent new genres of writing. Actually likes Will and Rene, but doesn't tend to show it. Miguel is very Catholic.

William: A British kid whose private life is exploding because he accidentally got his girlfriend pregnant and now both their families are kind of ditching them. Will is trying to get his plays accepted by the public and hit it big so he can take care of Anne and their baby, but it doesn't seem to be working. He's very worried about Rene and enjoys Miguel's work.

Bonus points if you know the three authors these guys are based on.
Love this squad
Old 12-13-2018, 11:39 AM

Location: I house jump, see. Much more safe than hoping the humans don't come back. Potato disagrees, though.

Okie so I'm writing this story about kids running the world first chap coming soon I will finish this, along with Gloria! But I wanna tell you about some of my characters.

Kay so these aren't the rulers, these are the reps in the worldwide meetings. Also, right now there isn't any tension between any countries because kids are smart and know what's best for the world.

The North America Squad:

Alice: The USA Rep. She is the main character for now and she's a worrier. She kinda bounces between people, and she's a little shy. Probably 12.

Camden: Canada. Funny, nice, and a little bit of a bean. Huge smile. Helpful. 13 or 14? Maybe?

Maria: Sweet, shy. 10. She's actually really smart and stuff. Mexico.

And now for Alice's other squad.

Alice(again)

Jeanne: 16. France. A banana. Friendly.

Harper: England. Funny, calm, cool. Come sit with her now. 13.

Olivia: Australia. A riot. Always more funny. Awkward. 14.

Spain and Portugal coming soon.

Oof have fun with these.
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Okie so I'm writing this story about kids running the world first chap coming soon I will finish this, along with Gloria! But I wanna tell you about some of my characters.

Kay so these aren't the rulers, these are the reps in the worldwide meetings. Also, right now there isn't any tension between any countries because kids are smart and know what's best for the world.

The North America Squad:

Alice: The USA Rep. She is the main character for now and she's a worrier. She kinda bounces between people, and she's a little shy. Probably 12.

Camden: Canada. Funny, nice, and a little bit of a bean. Huge smile. Helpful. 13 or 14? Maybe?

Maria: Sweet, shy. 10. She's actually really smart and stuff. Mexico.

And now for Alice's other squad.

Alice(again)

Jeanne: 16. France. A banana. Friendly.

Harper: England. Funny, calm, cool. Come sit with her now. 13.

Olivia: Australia. A riot. Always more funny. Awkward. 14.

Spain and Portugal coming soon.

Oof have fun with these.
Are they connected to their home countries in personality at all, like in Hetalia, or are they simply ambassadors?

-i found, amber run
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Wait... your a Hatalia fan?

I’m not, but I sure have something to show you...
Later because I’m on a phone.
But no. Also, I haven’t even introduced you to the leaders of America, Brite and Tom!

Tags
first tag woot, kayla was here