Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 07:45 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
*is up at 5 AM because I can't seem to sleep*
*is working on my contest entry*

Raaaaahhhhhhh....I can't find this one tiny little moment in VM!!! DX *clicks through chapter after chapter* .__. I MUST find this moment...it will pull this whole entry together perfectly...IF I CAN JUST FIND IT.....uuuugghhhh....*is drowning in words*.....it was at the beginning of a chapter-part, I know it. #_#
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
..........Okay, did I just IMAGINE this moment?! O_e Did this one little scene never even exist in the canon plot? Ugh, I swear, I can't find ANYTHING specific in ANY book, even my own. It's pathetic, my lack of key-word-finding-skil--OH HEYYY LOOK I FOUND IT. 8D *dances* *runs off to MS Word*

*runs back* No, wait, I didn't find it. ._. *headdesks* WALLEBURR. (Translation: WHATEVER.)
....... You wouldn't happen to be looking for the origami scene, are you? o_O (Haha, I was actually planning on deleting that during editing... :I)
*has no idea*

...I want to help you but I'm scared of ruining it for myself. XD XD DX
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Great, actually! I'm just drawing it to a close. I just have to check back with Natalie and then Demarkus at the end and then it's on to chapter sixteen! :'D

Oh, and by the way, I want to make a promise--I solemnly swear that VM will be no longer than 700 pages. e___e I'm determined to bring Dawn into the plot before 500, 550 at the most. I've shortened a lot of things and I'm also restructuring my sentences, so I'm not replacing words with commas, and not using "as" as much, as that gets very irritating, and annoys me when I try to read it again, is repetitive, I'm going to be studying my "buts" and "ands" and "sinces" and such, instead of using commas, like this sentnece for example...
I cannot wait until Chapter Fifteen (more parts) come! Shall you have more up today?
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-01-2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I cannot wait until Chapter Fifteen (more parts) come! Shall you have more up today?
... Well why not. ^_^ I'll go grab my laptop.

(It's funny how every time you ask for new chapter parts, I have them ready... ._.)
Old 01-01-2013, 08:12 PM

Hey, Sandy. Ever consider just splitting VM into different books? Because it would actually work as a different novel if you stop once Vladimir alives up.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CACrools View Post
Hey, Sandy. Ever consider just splitting VM into different books? Because it would actually work as a different novel if you stop once Vladimir alives up.
Yes, I have... I've just... had no idea how to do it... x_x I mean, as is made clear by my horrific train wreck of a prologue, I suck at writing beginnings and ends because I get nervous, because I think the beginnings/ends are extremely crucial. e_e

(*reads the rest*)

.... Hooookay. I have no idea how you guys are doing this, but you're all freaking brilliant. From Max's picture ideas to THIS amazing thing, I'm speechless... honestly, it took me so long to come up with a reply because I was so stunned... that COULD work. But... still, there's so many loose ends that need to be tied. For example, Sarah hasn't gotten home yet *yes, that actually happens*. I'm so confused with what I should do. x___x Originally I wanted to end Vladimir's Mansion with, well, the end of Vladimir's Mansion, because at the very end, the Mansion itself collapses and is sucked back into the soil from which it was born. (Don't ask... I can't reveal too many spoilers XD) But I'm still wondering, would it be okay to end one book with Sarah not getting home? x_x What do you people think?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:32 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
yes, I Have... I've Just... Had No Idea How To Do It... X_x I Mean, As Is Made Clear By My Horrific Train Wreck Of A Prologue, I Suck At Writing Beginnings And Ends Because I Get Nervous, Because I Think The Beginnings/ends Are Extremely Crucial. E_e

(*reads The Rest*)

.... Hooookay. I Have No Idea How You Guys Are Doing This, But You're All Freaking Brilliant. From Max's Picture Ideas To This Amazing Thing, I'm Speechless... Honestly, It Took Me So Long To Come Up With A Reply Because I Was So Stunned... That Could Work. But... Still, There's So Many Loose Ends That Need To Be Tied. For Example, Sarah Hasn't Gotten Home Yet *yes, That Actually Happens*. I'm So Confused With What I Should Do. X___x Originally I Wanted To End Vladimir's Mansion With, Well, The End Of Vladimir's Mansion, Because At The Very End, The Mansion Itself Collapses And Is Sucked Back Into The Soil From Which It Was Born. (don't Ask... I Can't Reveal Too Many Spoilers Xd) But I'm Still Wondering, Would It Be Okay To End One Book With Sarah Not Getting Home? X_x What Do You People Think?
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. 8d
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-01-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Yes, I have... I've just... had no idea how to do it... x_x I mean, as is made clear by my horrific train wreck of a prologue, I suck at writing beginnings and ends because I get nervous, because I think the beginnings/ends are extremely crucial. e_e

(*reads the rest*)

.... Hooookay. I have no idea how you guys are doing this, but you're all freaking brilliant. From Max's picture ideas to THIS amazing thing, I'm speechless... honestly, it took me so long to come up with a reply because I was so stunned... that COULD work. But... still, there's so many loose ends that need to be tied. For example, Sarah hasn't gotten home yet *yes, that actually happens*. I'm so confused with what I should do. x___x Originally I wanted to end Vladimir's Mansion with, well, the end of Vladimir's Mansion, because at the very end, the Mansion itself collapses and is sucked back into the soil from which it was born. (Don't ask... I can't reveal too many spoilers XD) But I'm still wondering, would it be okay to end one book with Sarah not getting home? x_x What do you people think?
Yeah, you can end it without Sarah getting home yet... it's not like she really needs to at this point in time (and anyways, you already have a problem solved, and then the Grand Ball stuff can the the other. Since it'll be the series it's okay...
Old 01-01-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
........... Reminds me of Vladimir too. o_O

(*couldn't see the original video so had to find a lower quality one, is now listening to it*)
I don't know, it's just so catchy and screwed up at the same time.
A lovely duet between Borat and Mrs. Lovett.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
....... You wouldn't happen to be looking for the origami scene, are you? o_O (Haha, I was actually planning on deleting that during editing... :I)
*has no idea*

...I want to help you but I'm scared of ruining it for myself. XD XD DX
.....I don't even remember an origami scene. o_o *is a horrible fan* ;w;

Nah, don't worry, it's not all that important. And I am NOT ruining this for you! ;D THIS WILL BE A SURPRISE IF ITS THE LAST THING I EVER ACCOMPLISH. *flails*
Old 01-02-2013, 11:44 AM

We totally just took over the Shipping thread over on Randomize for a moment there with Travitchell (I'm so tempted to rename it Trollitchell), Travarah and Natamir.

Excellent work, my minions.
>8^)

Tags
♥♥♥, *sobs*...mitchell ;-;, an amazing story, awesomeness, awk! waterfall!, can i date travis, fan club, flaming mangoes, guest is cool, hell is profitable, i <3 vm, i had cake for breakfast, lyall_areyel_was_here, mitchell's hot., nope chuck testa, sandis or mitchdy?, sandy, story on kidpub, this must be published, top hats, travitchell ftw, vladimir is yummy, vladimir's mansion, your argument is invalvid, yummy top hats