Quantcast And Now Charbretta... - Page 485 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-11-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
http://troodainia.weebly.com/1/post/...s-awkward.html
New GFW, and a picture preview. ^_^
I'm read your GFW and it was great! Even though it was super long. I also left a comment with questions. It was so funny! Kizzu really adds some hyper and random things to the show. She's a great addition!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:33 AM

Exclamation New chapter...?

*sobs* I have no idea what I'm doing...but...here. x__x

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...edit-895142572
Old 11-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
xD AHAHAHAHAHA XD Thanks Ash :^J

Yeah, I'm using Weebly ^_^ It's going really well so far! ..... but i realized the other day that I have to draw like 30 character pictures with MS Paint.... ._. I have my work cut out for me :P

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT VERSE ^_^ Awww you're welcome Ash *returns hug* Yeah I pray all the time. About everything. Literally everything. Jesus is my best friend and I talk to him about everything!

YESH IT STARTS IN LIKE TWO DAYS *coughI'mflippingoutcoughcough* Thank you! Let's hope I don't die in the first week of practice. THat would be very bad. :P Yeah being busy is good though. I'd rather be busy than sit around and do nothing :P
Woaaaahhh, 30 pictures?! O.o You're quite the artist!! XD

May I ask what religion you belong to? If you didn't already know, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. ^_^ It's very commendable that you pray. God sincerely wants us to open that channel of communication between him and us, which, as you may already know, is accomplished through the ransom sacrifice of his son, Jesus. That's why Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - (John 14:6)

How has practice gone so far? I'm cheering you and your team on over here...remember that. X3 *shakes a pompom* How's TLR coming along? I drew a picture of a CERTAIN character the other day... Expect to see it posted soon. I sincerely hope you'll make a fanart section for the TLR site and will put it up there when I'm finished. ^w^

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 11-12-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Woaaaahhh, 30 pictures?! O.o You're quite the artist!! XD

May I ask what religion you belong to? If you didn't already know, I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. ^_^ It's very commendable that you pray. God sincerely wants us to open that channel of communication between him and us, which, as you may already know, is accomplished through the ransom sacrifice of his son, Jesus. That's why Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - (John 14:6)

How has practice gone so far? I'm cheering you and your team on over here...remember that. X3 *shakes a pompom* How's TLR coming along? I drew a picture of a CERTAIN character the other day... Expect to see it posted soon. I sincerely hope you'll make a fanart section for the TLR site and will put it up there when I'm finished. ^w^
Yeah I've finished two so far.... the one of Jaimie and the one of Eoyard 8DDDDDD

I am an Evangelical Christian, and yes I totally agree with you. There's a lot of stuff about praying in the Bible.... "pray without ceasing" (I don't remember the reference....) and things like that. It's really important that we pray to further our walk with the Lord. He loves it when his children talk to him Yes, I believe that that verse means that Jesus is the only way to God, and that we must have a relationship with him. :^) Yeah I remember you saying that you're a Jehovah's Witness :^J I don't remember when though.... :P

I had my first practice today! It went really well :^D I'm excited for this season. Awwwww thanks Ash! :^D TLR is doing pretty well I did a concept sketch of Sander the other day and it turned out SO GOOD LIKE HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A DOG. HE LOOKED LIKE A FAWN AND IT WAS AWESOME ^_^ But yeah Chapter 20 should be done soon.... I'M SORRY ITS SO LATE I'M A TERRIBLE AUTHOR *hurls self into sun* AS;DFJA;LDFALJKLDSFAKLFJS YAY I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE IT!!!!! 8DDDDDD Of course I'll put a fanart section on the site! ^_^
Old 11-14-2013, 05:14 PM

Yooo Ash sorry I'm posting in here (this website doesn't have a private messaging system ugh) but I just wanted to say hi because we haven't talked since like what January?
Old 11-15-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Yooo Ash sorry I'm posting in here (this website doesn't have a private messaging system ugh) but I just wanted to say hi because we haven't talked since like what January?
OH MY GOSH HEYYYYYYYY

I was JUST thinking about you literally two days ago. O____o I misplaced the bookmark to your Tumblr page, so, I was trying to figure a way to get in contact with ya without it. :P

jkbdfkbakbfkab oh gosh, has it been that long already?! >w> It feels like a while, but not THAT long. (*grabs calendar and shakes it*) UR GOIN' BY TOO FAST STAP EET!

But anyway....how've you been?! X3 *glomps* How's Smokey doing? Are you prepared for the new Hunger Games movie???? Ohh, and, you don't have to apologize for posting on here. *waves dismissively* People pop up and post random stuff on here constantly 'cuz it's the quickest way to get my attention. XD
Old 11-15-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
OH MY GOSH HEYYYYYYYY

I was JUST thinking about you literally two days ago. O____o I misplaced the bookmark to your Tumblr page, so, I was trying to figure a way to get in contact with ya without it. :P

jkbdfkbakbfkab oh gosh, has it been that long already?! >w> It feels like a while, but not THAT long. (*grabs calendar and shakes it*) UR GOIN' BY TOO FAST STAP EET!

But anyway....how've you been?! X3 *glomps* How's Smokey doing? Are you prepared for the new Hunger Games movie???? Ohh, and, you don't have to apologize for posting on here. *waves dismissively* People pop up and post random stuff on here constantly 'cuz it's the quickest way to get my attention. XD
Yeah same I was just thinking "hmm I haven't talked to Ash in forever" and it's okay if you lost the bookmark, I changed my url a bunch of times anyway. You should get a tumblr, it's really fun and we'd be able to keep in contact much better.

I've been well I think! Smokey's good, he needs to lose a little weight though. And yes I can't wait for Catching Fire! (And also The Book Thief, it's coming out soon)
Old 11-17-2013, 09:57 AM

Ash you should also get a skype
Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Yeah same I was just thinking "hmm I haven't talked to Ash in forever" and it's okay if you lost the bookmark, I changed my url a bunch of times anyway. You should get a tumblr, it's really fun and we'd be able to keep in contact much better.

I've been well I think! Smokey's good, he needs to lose a little weight though. And yes I can't wait for Catching Fire! (And also The Book Thief, it's coming out soon)
Can I have a link, please? :3 I actually really do want to get a tumblr account; but if I did I'd probably end up wasting a ridiculous amount of time looking at amusing GIFs. XD

That's good to hear! D'awww, Smokey. He and Tiger are on the same chubby page, then. X3

I keep hearing about Book Theif. What's it about? O.o

What have you been up to, lately? <:^D I've mainly just been trying to get things back into a solid schedule, which is kinda hard since I changed homeschooling programs. (Also I was diagnosed with chronic depression, recently, so, yayyy. ._.) A really close friend of mine sorta joined KP (her pen name is Kizzu), and I've been posting her stories on here for her. ^_^ She's also been on an episode of GFW and it was SUPER fun to write with her. Now we're writing a novel together and it's coming along pretty well, albeit slowly. :P

Quote:
Ash you should also get a skype
I actually DID join Skype. But then I...I broke it. Or something. XD XD DX DX Technology hates me. (Like, the login screen turned totally blue, besides the Skype logo??!?!? So, I can't ever log into it, because the box isn't there?!?!!?!?!?? ._.)
Old 11-17-2013, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Can I have a link, please? :3 I actually really do want to get a tumblr account; but if I did I'd probably end up wasting a ridiculous amount of time looking at amusing GIFs. XD

That's good to hear! D'awww, Smokey. He and Tiger are on the same chubby page, then. X3

I keep hearing about Book Theif. What's it about? O.o

What have you been up to, lately? <:^D I've mainly just been trying to get things back into a solid schedule, which is kinda hard since I changed homeschooling programs. (Also I was diagnosed with chronic depression, recently, so, yayyy. ._.) A really close friend of mine sorta joined KP (her pen name is Kizzu), and I've been posting her stories on here for her. ^_^ She's also been on an episode of GFW and it was SUPER fun to write with her. Now we're writing a novel together and it's coming along pretty well, albeit slowly. :P

I actually DID join Skype. But then I...I broke it. Or something. XD XD DX DX Technology hates me. (Like, the login screen turned totally blue, besides the Skype logo??!?!? So, I can't ever log into it, because the box isn't there?!?!!?!?!?? ._.)
I'd rather not post it on here and you really should! It's fun and there are fandoms for HIMYM, doctor who, kpop and pretty much everything (although some of the fandoms are really bad)

I'm sorry about your depression friend I have really bad social anxiety (I'm actually pretty sure I have avpd) so I feel you. and that's fun that your friend joined at least! I've been looking at private high schools lately because the public high school here isn't very good. I'm also really into music right now and I went to my first concert back in September (it was Mumford & Sons one of my favorite bands ever)

Aww you should try it again! delete the app and then redownload it or something. Maybe you could get a kik? although idk if they have kik for computers, I have it on my iphone.

Tags
amber <3 charlie, ash da bomb, aziza<3, char-char, charbretta, charlie = unicorn, charlietheunicorn, confusing amber, derp =w=, ectroi=epic, flaming mangoes, heckata want zappy!, i love this book, lyall_areyel_was_here, not troodania, pancake=imbecile, pumabats oh yeah, sarastic amber :d, sketchpads >_>, stay fab!, story on kidpub, troodainia, what the hecklefang?, wot, yep