Quantcast And Now Charbretta... - Page 486 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-17-2013, 01:10 PM

Also the Book Thief takes place in germany during wwii about this girl who is an orphan and so she goes to live with her adopted family, and later on in the book they hide a jewish guy. and it's narrated by Death and its just really good
Old 11-18-2013, 05:47 PM

I'm also really obsessed with les mis right now lol
Old 11-18-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I'm also really obsessed with les mis right now lol
You were obsessed with Les Mis the last time we talked. XD Which was, like, January/February. Do you still talk to WolfWriter? She's still into Les Mis, too, right? (After I watched the movie when it came out forever ago, I immediately came home from the theater and started writing a poem dedicated to lil' Gavroche... ;_; Poor kid was SUCH a great character.)

Quote:
Also the Book Thief takes place in germany during wwii about this girl who is an orphan and so she goes to live with her adopted family, and later on in the book they hide a jewish guy. and it's narrated by Death and its just really good
Oooh, I'll be sure to look it up! 0.0 I might go see it.

Quote:
I'd rather not post it on here and you really should! It's fun and there are fandoms for HIMYM, doctor who, kpop and pretty much everything (although some of the fandoms are really bad)

I'm sorry about your depression friend I have really bad social anxiety (I'm actually pretty sure I have avpd) so I feel you. and that's fun that your friend joined at least! I've been looking at private high schools lately because the public high school here isn't very good. I'm also really into music right now and I went to my first concert back in September (it was Mumford & Sons one of my favorite bands ever)

Aww you should try it again! delete the app and then redownload it or something. Maybe you could get a kik? although idk if they have kik for computers, I have it on my iphone.
Mind if I ask why not? 0.o You can give me the link through my Contact tab...would that be okay? <:^D And oh my GOSH since Sandy joined Tumblr, I have suddenly discovered all these fandoms, even for some of the older/obscure shows and books I like. X3 Plus a BUNCH of K-Pop fandoms. (Hugs the awesome 2NE1 gifs I managed to find*) Define "bad"...? O_o

Awww, I'm sorry, hon. D: *hugs* And heh, when is ANY public school good? ._. I hope you find a good private one. ^w^ OOOHHH A CONCERT!!! That sounds awesome! *extreme envy* I'm waiting for Girls' Generation to announce when they're gonna be stopping by America for their world tour. Hopefully they'll come to California or some other nearby state and my first concert will be theirs. :'D What bands/singers/groups are you into at the moment, other than Mumford & Sons? Lately I've been getting into modern hard rock--Skillet, Red, Three Days Grace, etc. (And then the usual K-Pop groups like 2NE1, Girls' Generation, BoA, After School, SHINee, etc.)
Old 11-19-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
You were obsessed with Les Mis the last time we talked. XD Which was, like, January/February. Do you still talk to WolfWriter? She's still into Les Mis, too, right? (After I watched the movie when it came out forever ago, I immediately came home from the theater and started writing a poem dedicated to lil' Gavroche... ;_; Poor kid was SUCH a great character.)

Oooh, I'll be sure to look it up! 0.0 I might go see it.

Mind if I ask why not? 0.o You can give me the link through my Contact tab...would that be okay? <:^D And oh my GOSH since Sandy joined Tumblr, I have suddenly discovered all these fandoms, even for some of the older/obscure shows and books I like. X3 Plus a BUNCH of K-Pop fandoms. (Hugs the awesome 2NE1 gifs I managed to find*) Define "bad"...? O_o

Awww, I'm sorry, hon. D: *hugs* And heh, when is ANY public school good? ._. I hope you find a good private one. ^w^ OOOHHH A CONCERT!!! That sounds awesome! *extreme envy* I'm waiting for Girls' Generation to announce when they're gonna be stopping by America for their world tour. Hopefully they'll come to California or some other nearby state and my first concert will be theirs. :'D What bands/singers/groups are you into at the moment, other than Mumford & Sons? Lately I've been getting into modern hard rock--Skillet, Red, Three Days Grace, etc. (And then the usual K-Pop groups like 2NE1, Girls' Generation, BoA, After School, SHINee, etc.)
Sadie hasn't been online since like October 25th I'm really worried about her and Gavroche is fantastic omfg you should read the book its so amazing Montparnasse is my favorite character i love him so much and yes go see the book thief (I'm also really excited for catching fire, all the critics say its even better than the first movie)

Oh idk i just don't really wanna post it on here (I do swear sometimes and I don't want any kiddies on here to find my blog and see that) and yeah you should definitely go see girl's generation if they come near you! I like rock, have you heard of the foo fighters? You'd like them. Oh man I listen to soooo many bands some of my favorites are probably radical face, nirvana, sufjan stevens, andrew jackson jihad, marina and the diamonds, lana del rey, johnny flynn, neutral milk hotel, panic! at the disco, bastille, the fratellis, the vaccines, arctic monkeys, defiance ohio, and probably a lot more but the list is already long enough :P
Old 11-19-2013, 04:46 PM

Also some of the fandoms are bad because they misinterpret the characters and hate on other fans for shipping a ship they don't like or having a headcanon that's different from theirs.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:22 PM

Also Ash maybe you could make a roleplay blog on tumblr? you could use an OC and just have a lot of fun with it.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Also some of the fandoms are bad because they misinterpret the characters and hate on other fans for shipping a ship they don't like or having a headcanon that's different from theirs.
Ohhhhh, I see. :/ *coughs* Well, thanks for the warning. I shall steer clear of them if I join.

Quote:
Also Ash maybe you could make a roleplay blog on tumblr? you could use an OC and just have a lot of fun with it.
What's a roleplay blog? o.o Sounds kinda fun. ^w^

Have you been writing at all lately, may I ask? <:^J
Old 11-20-2013, 03:20 AM

Sorry. I just wanted to ask how WOT's going. (*rubs neck, nervously*)
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 11-20-2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Sorry. I just wanted to ask how WOT's going. (*rubs neck, nervously*)
WOT's going pretty good, for once, actually. <:^D (At least, compared to how it's been going these past couple months.) I should be able to post the next chapter within the next 3 to 7 days, maybe? *giving myself extra days just in case* The new language is shaping up nicely, and I've got two pictures that are, like, 70% finished and will also be posted soon. Thank you so much for asking!!! :'D I sometimes forget anyone still might care about WOT, oh my gosh. X_X

How are your stories going? :3
Old 11-20-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
WOT's going pretty good, for once, actually. <:^D (At least, compared to how it's been going these past couple months.) I should be able to post the next chapter within the next 3 to 7 days, maybe? *giving myself extra days just in case* The new language is shaping up nicely, and I've got two pictures that are, like, 70% finished and will also be posted soon. Thank you so much for asking!!! :'D I sometimes forget anyone still might care about WOT, oh my gosh. X_X

How are your stories going? :3
YAY FOR WOT! Oh my gosh progress! *high-fives* And no problem.

My stories are going good. I'm mostly working on an untitled novel in notebooks—hopefully I can finish the Prologue by the end of the week. It's gonna be an awesome book. Lost of fantasy, drama, conflict.
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains

Tags
amber <3 charlie, ash da bomb, aziza<3, char-char, charbretta, charlie = unicorn, charlietheunicorn, confusing amber, derp =w=, ectroi=epic, flaming mangoes, heckata want zappy!, i love this book, lyall_areyel_was_here, not troodania, pancake=imbecile, pumabats oh yeah, sarastic amber :d, sketchpads >_>, stay fab!, story on kidpub, troodainia, what the hecklefang?, wot, yep