Quantcast And Now Charbretta... - Page 487 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 11-20-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Ohhhhh, I see. :/ *coughs* Well, thanks for the warning. I shall steer clear of them if I join.

What's a roleplay blog? o.o Sounds kinda fun. ^w^

Have you been writing at all lately, may I ask? <:^J
yeah the worst ones are the les mis fandom (unfortunately), homestuck, sherlock, doctor who, and supernatural.

it's like when you roleplay as a character and interact with other characters! people have rp blogs for characters that already exist and their own original characters. And sometimes they'll have roleplay groups. It's pretty cool and sounds like something you would like.

ehhhhh not really. I've beent trying to get back into it by writing fanfic but i just cant ugh
Old 11-21-2013, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
yeah the worst ones are the les mis fandom (unfortunately), homestuck, sherlock, doctor who, and supernatural.

it's like when you roleplay as a character and interact with other characters! people have rp blogs for characters that already exist and their own original characters. And sometimes they'll have roleplay groups. It's pretty cool and sounds like something you would like.

ehhhhh not really. I've beent trying to get back into it by writing fanfic but i just cant ugh
My fellow Whovians? Oh, dear. ._. (Oh my GOSH, isn't Tumblr, like, 50% Supernatural stuff?!?! XDD I've never watched the show, but, holy crup, Tumblr sure likes it.)

Ooohh, kind of like what I did with the last GFW episode! o.o (My friend Kizzu and her characters were in it, too; caused all kinds of mayhem, but, it was fun. XD)

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that! D: *pats on the back* I've been having a bit of trouble writing, too. ._. (*beats writer's block with a shovel, but doesn't affect it in the slightest*) What're the fanfics from? Les Mis? ^_^ Did you ever get to write a good ending for Pan Am?
Old 11-21-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
My fellow Whovians? Oh, dear. ._. (Oh my GOSH, isn't Tumblr, like, 50% Supernatural stuff?!?! XDD I've never watched the show, but, holy crup, Tumblr sure likes it.)

Ooohh, kind of like what I did with the last GFW episode! o.o (My friend Kizzu and her characters were in it, too; caused all kinds of mayhem, but, it was fun. XD)

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that! D: *pats on the back* I've been having a bit of trouble writing, too. ._. (*beats writer's block with a shovel, but doesn't affect it in the slightest*) What're the fanfics from? Les Mis? ^_^ Did you ever get to write a good ending for Pan Am?
Yeah it is and people are obsessed with superwholock which is a combination of doctor who, sherlock, and supernatural and its so horrible ugh

You should try it out, it would be fun!

Yeah les mis (modern au stuff kinda) and nah I kinda forgot about it. I'm reallyyyyy busy with school but we get a whole week off next week thank god
Old 11-22-2013, 01:09 PM

Hey Ash so um I still need to comment on Ch 1 of WOT but I just wanted to let you know that it was AMAZING anda ;LKJAS;FGL;FJK I WANT YOUR WRITING STYLE. CAN I JUST TAKE IT PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE

anyway I'll give you a proper comment soon
Old 11-22-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
Hey Ash so um I still need to comment on Ch 1 of WOT but I just wanted to let you know that it was AMAZING anda ;LKJAS;FGL;FJK I WANT YOUR WRITING STYLE. CAN I JUST TAKE IT PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE

anyway I'll give you a proper comment soon
Oh my gosh, Tarka, you just made my day. :'D Thank you thank you thank you soooo much for reading it!!! I'm REALLY glad you like my new writing style; I have no idea what I'm doing with it and just kinda hoping for the best. Take your time with the comment, okay? ^w^ It was really nice of you to say that in the meantime, though; I REALLY appreciate it! Knowing such a fantastic author like you enjoys my story....it's just....sfjksakbfkadjfba...THANK YOU. ;w;
Old 11-28-2013, 07:39 AM

Drawing a Kenashi at 5 AM, listening to Red and finally sort of understanding shadowing/lighting in drawings...? ^_^ I have no clue, man. *sleep who needs sleep the lack of it brings inspiration* *joy*

Last edited by TheAshWolf; 11-28-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:34 AM

Listening to Red? Yay! Also, I agree, being sleepless gives you a surprising amount of motivation and inspiration.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 11-28-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Listening to Red? Yay! Also, I agree, being sleepless gives you a surprising amount of motivation and inspiration.
YES I love Red!!! 83 Sandy showed them to me not too terribly long ago.

I think it's the fact that I don't want to sleep is what motivates me to write. XD That and the calmness of being in the dark.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:10 PM

Lightbulb preview pic

http://troodainia.weebly.com/1/post/...d-preview.html

oh look a thing
Old 11-28-2013, 11:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Very awesome thing you have there

Tags
amber <3 charlie, ash da bomb, aziza<3, char-char, charbretta, charlie = unicorn, charlietheunicorn, confusing amber, derp =w=, ectroi=epic, flaming mangoes, heckata want zappy!, i love this book, lyall_areyel_was_here, not troodania, pancake=imbecile, pumabats oh yeah, sarastic amber :d, sketchpads >_>, stay fab!, story on kidpub, troodainia, what the hecklefang?, wot, yep