Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1495 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2014, 06:23 PM

I need a hug.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
I need a hug.
*gives Sam the biggest hug ever*

#﹤(^_^﹤)
But then I was like...

(>^#^﹤)
"I'm hungry..."

(>^_^)> So I ate it.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
I need a hug.
*Huggles*
Feel better, okay?

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Old 06-22-2014, 06:59 PM

iM SO HAPPY IM SO HAPPYYPPYYPYPYPYYPYPYPYP YES YESYEYSYY

edit: ignore this ahah

Last edited by pluzzle; 06-22-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:44 AM

Give me a reason to live.
I fricking dare you.
So far I haven't been able to think of any.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:36 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
Give me a reason to live.
I fricking dare you.
So far I haven't been able to think of any.
as a fuck you to anyone who's ever been a douche to you
because there will be a ton more great things in your life
because there are so many amazing books you haven't read
so many amazing people you haven't yet loved
so many amazing people who haven't had a chance to love you yet
because there's so much of the world left to see
Old 06-23-2014, 09:54 AM

It started like this. On the last day of school, I sent a really long sentimental text to all of my friends thanking them for everything. She is the only one who took it seriously. She texted back and said that my text made her cry and that she loved and missed me, and I said I love and miss her back.
Then a few nights ago, she called me to tell me something (this was the first phone call we'd had since school let out), and she said, "This sounds weird but it's really nice to hear your voice."
And, me, already slightly having a crush on her, absolutely melted in to a puddle. I turned in to a stuttering mess that I'm pretty sure wasn't even coherent enough for her to understand, and then we hung up the phone.
After a bit, I texted her and said, "Sorry I turned in to a stuttering mess on the phone. It was amazing to hear your voice again too. Love and miss you! <3"
And then it all went uphill from there. She replied with this big thing about how I was such a great person and wants to be be best friends forever, and then she called me again. We stayed on the phone for about 45 minutes talking about how amazing the other person is and how much we love each other, and then texted about it for another hour afterwards.
Ever since that night, we text all the time, use cutesie language in texts, talk on the phone at most 3 times a day, have cute nicknames for each other, and tell each other we love each other everyday. Today we're going to the pool together. What I'm most excited for is that hug when we first see each other. Being the only ones knowing about our phone call on that night and knowing how much we love each other, it's going to be pure bliss to see her again.

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 06-23-2014, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MaggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
It started like this. On the last day of school, I sent a really long sentimental text to all of my friends thanking them for everything. She is the only one who took it seriously. She texted back and said that my text made her cry and that she loved and missed me, and I said I love and miss her back.
Then a few nights ago, she called me to tell me something (this was the first phone call we'd had since school let out), and she said, "This sounds weird but it's really nice to hear your voice."
And, me, already slightly having a crush on her, absolutely melted in to a puddle. I turned in to a stuttering mess that I'm pretty sure wasn't even coherent enough for her to understand, and then we hung up the phone.
After a bit, I texted her and said, "Sorry I turned in to a stuttering mess on the phone. It was amazing to hear your voice again too. Love and miss you! <3"
And then it all went uphill from there. She replied with this big thing about how I was such a great person and wants to be be best friends forever, and then she called me again. We stayed on the phone for about 45 minutes talking about how amazing the other person is and how much we love each other, and then texted about it for another hour afterwards.
Ever since that night, we text all the time, use cutesie language in texts, talk on the phone at most 3 times a day, have cute nicknames for each other, and tell each other we love each other everyday. Today we're going to the pool together. What I'm most excited for is that hug when we first see each other. Being the only ones knowing about our phone call on that night and knowing how much we love each other, it's going to be pure bliss to see her again.
omfg this is adorable aaaaa
i hope u guys do stay friends forever <3
Old 06-23-2014, 03:11 PM

i really hate the stuff i put myself through because i just burnt my hand with hot glue and i can't finish my craft and i can't do anymore sketches and it still hurts and i'm getting aloe all over my laptop and mom won't be home for another hour and IT STILL HURTS and i burnt my right hand which is great for a right handed person and gosh i just hate the crap i put up with sometimes because it's usually my fault GOSH IT HURTS EVEN AFTER I RAN IT UNDER COLD WATER AND SLATHERED IT WITH ALOE AND MADE MY HAND GO NUMB AND EVERYTHING. so imma paint my nails again.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
i really hate the stuff i put myself through because i just burnt my hand with hot glue and i can't finish my craft and i can't do anymore sketches and it still hurts and i'm getting aloe all over my laptop and mom won't be home for another hour and IT STILL HURTS and i burnt my right hand which is great for a right handed person and gosh i just hate the crap i put up with sometimes because it's usually my fault GOSH IT HURTS EVEN AFTER I RAN IT UNDER COLD WATER AND SLATHERED IT WITH ALOE AND MADE MY HAND GO NUMB AND EVERYTHING. so imma paint my nails again.
Awwwww that must be horrible.
*Loves protective parents who won't let me use hot glue*
Aloe is the best. But it shouldn't hurt much now, right?
I feel so girly now. I went out and bought a stack of clothes and shorts. No dresses or skirts, though. That's a no-no.

Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.
You see?"

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone