Quantcast The Equinox Fan Club! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 06:00 PM

YAY! I was thinking about starting a Hereafter Fan Club, but since Wolf hasn't released much of it yet, I thought I'd wait a little while longer for some more fans to gather. >:3

I read Equinox when I was a guest, and I really loved it. I followed it all the way to the end, and now that it's getting rewritten, I KNOW that it's going to be SUPER AMAZING! That is, if it's even POSSIBLE for it to get even more awesome...
Old 03-20-2012, 08:28 PM

Default .....

You guys are WAY too nice :'D

Seriously, this day has been fantastic, and this just doubled the awesomeness level, because I've decided that I have the best friends ever, no joke! I don't even know how to formulate a proper reply! I'm so flattered :3

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH; I WANNA HUG YOU! :'D

"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 03-20-2012, 09:25 PM

And, as a small way to express my graditude, have an Equinox Trilogy short: http://www.kidpub.com/story/once-upo...inox-835121181

Happy equinox, everyone :) Also, I found Bree and Alec's theme song, I think O_o Listen to it while reading the short :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQUycod1qk
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Old 03-21-2012, 04:13 AM

I've only read the new equinox...and I'm sure it's going to be awesome! I like Bree...
Old 03-21-2012, 04:13 AM

Actually...when IS equinox? I know it's sometime in March...?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenM View Post
Actually...when IS equinox? I know it's sometime in March...?
It was 20 March :3 The solstice will be 21 June but I'll be gone for that :P
Old 03-21-2012, 10:12 AM

That Doctor gif up there made me die laughing, the way he kinda slides toward the left while he talks. XDDD
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
YAY! I was thinking about starting a Hereafter Fan Club, but since Wolf hasn't released much of it yet, I thought I'd wait a little while longer for some more fans to gather. >:3

I read Equinox when I was a guest, and I really loved it. I followed it all the way to the end, and now that it's getting rewritten, I KNOW that it's going to be SUPER AMAZING! That is, if it's even POSSIBLE for it to get even more awesome... :^D
YES. O_O Hereafter fan club! :3

I read most of Equinox when I was a guest, too. ^_^ Heh, I remember the day WolfWriter joined. I was like, "HEY. She stole my username idea!" XD Then I read Equinox...and I was just blown away at the sheer talent. The first time WW talked to me when I became a member....XDD I had this little fangirl overload moment. I kept it off the computer, though. (At least I tried to. XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
You guys are WAY too nice :'D

Seriously, this day has been fantastic, and this just doubled the awesomeness level, because I've decided that I have the best friends ever, no joke! I don't even know how to formulate a proper reply! I'm so flattered :3

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH; I WANNA HUG YOU! :'D

8D TEH DOCTORRRR!
I'm glad your day went well, Wolf. ^_^ You're one of the best writers on here, and we just wanted to make sure you knew it!

Quote:
And, as a small way to express my graditude, have an Equinox Trilogy short: http://www.kidpub.com/story/once-upo...inox-835121181

Happy equinox, everyone Also, I found Bree and Alec's theme song, I think O_o Listen to it while reading the short

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQUycod1qk
O.O *GASP* A short?! And a song, too?! :^DDD *turns on song and reads*

Quote:
It was 20 March :3 The solstice will be 21 June but I'll be gone for that :P
O_0 Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
That Doctor gif up there made me die laughing, the way he kinda slides toward the left while he talks. XDDD
XDD Yeah!!! O_o What episode is that from, anyway? I can recognize pretty much all of the Whovian GIFs, but I can't quite put my finger on that one...
Old 03-22-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
YES. O_O Hereafter fan club! :3

I read most of Equinox when I was a guest, too. ^_^ Heh, I remember the day WolfWriter joined. I was like, "HEY. She stole my username idea!" XD Then I read Equinox...and I was just blown away at the sheer talent. The first time WW talked to me when I became a member....XDD I had this little fangirl overload moment. I kept it off the computer, though. (At least I tried to. XD)

8D TEH DOCTORRRR!
I'm glad your day went well, Wolf. ^_^ You're one of the best writers on here, and we just wanted to make sure you knew it!

O.O *GASP* A short?! And a song, too?! :^DDD *turns on song and reads*

O_0 Gone?

XDD Yeah!!! O_o What episode is that from, anyway? I can recognize pretty much all of the Whovian GIFs, but I can't quite put my finger on that one...
It's from The Impossible Planet :3

And 'gone', as in I'll be away for a week :P
Old 03-22-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
It's from The Impossible Planet :3

And 'gone', as in I'll be away for a week :P
XD I must find that scene.

Away? Like, vacation?

Tags
awesoooome, bree, epic, faolans, i<3alec, shapeshifters, so epic, story on kidpub, wolfwriter