Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 16462 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2016, 03:17 PM

also OH MY GOD MY NEWEST STORY THE CHARRIES ARE SO CUTE
ok so there's basically this "intergalactic bureau of vigilante deployment" that's a lot more organized than the actual intergalactic law enforcement, so they put a bunch of awkward social outcasts into squads and send them off in spaceships to go fight crime and catch bad guys. In this alternate universe, everyone is super chill with different gender identities and sexualities and all that fun stuff. The squad that the story is about is squad no. 1, and it's the most awkward band of misfits ever.

1. "Emmy Deadman" (or just Deadman) a fabulous girl with really long dreadlocks who wears a lot of drapey fairy dresses and skirts and somehow manages to still dominate in hand to hand combat. Her sexuality is kinda fluid and undefined but she finds basically everyone attractive lol

2. "Coolio" a really gorgeous dude with big silver eyes who is completely aromantic and asexual and so is super awkward with girls (and guys) who he realizes are into him

3. "Emmy" a girl who most people assume is an attractive dumb blonde in really short shorts. Turns out she's brilliant, can pilot spaceships, and is super super gay. She enjoys scandalizing people with her increasingly racy outfits (always with her scanty cutoffs)

4. "Chicky" a beautiful genderfluid individual who really likes baggy jeans and is super clever and fantastic and really attractive and pan and gorgeous and amazing

5. "Trip" a really funny male-identifying cutie who is the leader of the squad and is also completely blind. and even though he won't shut up about it, people still forget because he's so adjusted so he'll ask something and people will nod their head and/or raise their hands and he'll be like oh my god what the fuck

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Last edited by AlgebraAddict; 05-29-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
also OH MY GOD MY NEWEST STORY THE CHARRIES ARE SO CUTE
ok so there's basically this "intergalactic bureau of vigilante deployment" that's a lot more organized than the actual intergalactic law enforcement, so they put a bunch of awkward social outcasts into squads and send them off in spaceships to go fight crime and catch bad guys. In this alternate universe, everyone is super chill with different gender identities and sexualities and all that fun stuff. The squad that the story is about is squad no. 1, and it's the most awkward band of misfits ever.

1. "Emmy Deadman" (or just Deadman) a fabulous girl with really long dreadlocks who wears a lot of drapey gypsy-ish dresses and skirts and somehow manages to still dominate in hand to hand combat. Her sexuality is kinda fluid and undefined but she finds basically everyone attractive lol

2. "Coolio" a really gorgeous dude with big silver eyes who is completely aromantic and asexual and so is super awkward with girls (and guys) who he realizes are into him

3. "Emmy" a girl who most people assume is an attractive dumb blonde in really short shorts. Turns out she's brilliant, can pilot spaceships, and is super super gay. She enjoys scandalizing people with her increasingly racy outfits (always with her scanty cutoffs)

4. "Chicky" a beautiful genderfluid individual who really likes baggy jeans and is super clever and fantastic and really attractive and pan and gorgeous and amazing

5. "Trip" a really funny male-identifying cutie who is the leader of the squad and is also completely blind. and even though he won't shut up about it, people still forget because he's so adjusted so he'll ask something and people will nod their head and/or raise their hands and he'll be like oh my god what the fuck
holy shit this sounds amazing?? if you decide to post it on kp, please link it to me because this sounds cool af.

(and side note: not to be a Social Justice Warrior or whatever but just so you know, gypsy is a racial slur)
Old 05-29-2016, 04:16 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Jesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
duuude that's so cool!!! u are going to be amazing at this. /hugs/ u go dude (or dudess or other human being) I am sorry if I misgender people from time to time.

P.s. you should totally post that story tbh
Old 05-29-2016, 04:25 PM

i'm bored hi
Old 05-29-2016, 04:45 PM

Hello.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:51 PM

Honestly I haven't seen Perry say anything in years and that post he made was 10/10
Old 05-29-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Hello.
hi!
tenchar
Old 05-29-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
hi!
tenchar
Hello Jesse. How are you?
Old 05-29-2016, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Honestly I haven't seen Perry say anything in years and that post he made was 10/10
ikr
i'm glad it's all resolved now xp
Old 05-29-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
holy shit this sounds amazing?? if you decide to post it on kp, please link it to me because this sounds cool af.

(and side note: not to be a Social Justice Warrior or whatever but just so you know, gypsy is a racial slur)
thank u I plan on it I just need to finish the first chapter
(also thank u for letting me know xp I'll fix dat)

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡), (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, fuck, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere