Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
I'll make a character soon since I now have access to a computer again sooo as soon as I make a character then we will start. Does that sound good to everyone?
Yes. Freaking heck yes *censors myself in case there are smols on* My summer has been sooo boring I will spam this thread so much just wait. I am v anxious to start hey anyone wanna discuss their characters?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Voila... Welcoming Carmela Eyafset to the story!

Name: Carmela “Carme (KARmay)” Eyafset

Age (12-18): 12

Gender/sexuality: Straight female

Power: Telepath for life! But only works at the time of month where there are full moons. She must do something very amazing on her thirteenth birthday to gain the power to use it all the time. (Is that cool and I should keep it or not cool and I should delete it?)

Appearance: slim but tall for her age. 5 feet five inches. Skin is a light brown. Hair is usually in braids. Hair seems black/dark brown but is a golden brown in the sun. Eyes are kinda big, dark brown. Eyelashes are naturally very curled. Average nose and ears. Dimples, though cheeks appear a tiny bit chubby. Straight but short teeth and thin very pink lips. Something bright and happy about her face and usually has a small smile plastered upon her face. Usually wears shorts and tees, to appear normal and hide her magical self

Personality: Shy. She is always afraid to talk to people she doesn't know but is always friendly. Can be funny and actually a little talkative with people she is close with. Enthusiastic and/or Optimistic. She is always trying to make things better.

Strengths: Goody-two-shoes. Good at solving problems. Telepath, of course. Quick learner. Very quiet(useful for spying), has practically devoted her life to magic. Honest.

Weaknesses: Many fears! Hates to be alone. Clumsy and in some situations, gives up easily.

Good, evil, or neutral: Good, please! But neutral would be fine. But good is very much preferred.

Backstory: Uhh. Idek. Let's see. When she was young, Carme rarely bothered people. There would be this time every month, where she would act so mature. It was unusual for a two year old.

Sometimes(NOT always), Carme seemed to connect with people. Really understand them. When her uncle died, Carme helped her mom get through the very hard time. She was only five at the time.

Carme or anyone never thought about this. That is until the first day of third grade. They played a quick game of charades. It being the end of August(full moon time), Carme knew all the answers in a second. When questioned about this, she said “Easy, I read their minds.”

This of course started a whole new thing. Carme tried to keep her powers secret, but it was hard. She could tell when people were lying. This could help the world! When she was 10, she tried to get into a special magic school/spy agency in NY. When she turned 11, she found out she got in. She went when she was 12, with all her family rooting for her.

Other: Uh… Maybe she could be friends with another person. Can on,y send messages through thought to other Telepath peeps. But when she does that amazing thing on her thirteenth birthday she can do it to anyone. Oh! If something doesn't make sense please tell me.
Hey friend! Say, could my telepath be friends with your telepath? Felix can try to help mentor her or something idk. But he's v friendly please?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Hey friend! Say, could my telepath be friends with your telepath? Felix can try to help mentor her or something idk. But he's v friendly please?
Hi Friend! Of course! Sound great.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:05 PM

I still wanna ship Eun w somebody tho
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 07-28-2017, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemye10 View Post
Hi Friend! Of course! Sound great.
Great! Thanks~
Also btw Felix may lowkey crush on Christophe because he's totally his type but don't worry, I know perfectly well that it's only one sided, I'm not trying to get u to change your character's sexuality or anything. It probably won't even last long or anything. Just wanted to let you know so that when it happens you don't think I'm trying to force the gay upon you, k?
Old 07-28-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I still wanna ship Eun w somebody tho
Welp what are you looking for in a ship with him? Bc I was thinking of adding in a new character and I am all for shipping *awkward finger guns* or if either of my other characters seem good to you they're both single too and I don't care who they date so uh
Old 07-28-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Great! Thanks~
Also btw Felix may lowkey crush on Christophe because he's totally his type but don't worry, I know perfectly well that it's only one sided, I'm not trying to get u to change your character's sexuality or anything. It probably won't even last long or anything. Just wanted to let you know so that when it happens you don't think I'm trying to force the gay upon you, k?
KK. Sound good.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:23 PM

Name: Eliza Maragrets

Age (12-18): 16

Gender/sexuality: Female/straight

Power: pyrokinesis

Appearance: She has chest length chocolate brown hair that is pretty straight, cocoa colored almond eyes, fair skin, high cheekbones, and is tallish. She is half Asian so yeah. (psssh yeah i know i being super uncreative today)

Personality: sassy but can be sweet, kind and caring deep down even if she doesn't act like it. She uses sarcasm a lot and tries to be funny but isn't always funny. She is the mom friend of the group and very pure. She is always hungry and will eat whatever as she isn't very picky. Eliza doesn't like to be the center of attention (okay, maybe she secretly likes it haha). She always put others before herself and is very protective of her friends and family. Optimistic.

Strengths: Loyal and a good leader and works well with others. She is brave and optimistic.

Weaknesses: Very emotional, and sometimes her powers get out of hand especially when she is angry or really sad. She doesn't always think before acting. She may forget about her own safety in favor of others.

Good, evil, or neutral: Neutral good

Backstory: When she was young, her mother died of a strange disease (was invented by the evil people) and her father was so sad because of it. He dedicated everything to finding out what disease it was and his studies lead to the evil side of things. He told Eliza what he had learned, but an assassin killed him because he had too much information about it. Eliza never told anyone else about this. She usually just says that her parents are both dead and doesn't say why, because she is still afraid and unsure about the information in the first place. When she learned about her powers she almost burned down an entire city, which she also does not like to talk about.

Other: ok we can start whenever but i am making another charrie before I post anything! (psst this may cliche but it's her half brother she doesn't know exists haha and he's evil super cliche i know i'm just not feeling super creative today lol)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 08-01-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:45 PM

Name: Joshua Yao

Age (12-18): 18

Gender/sexuality: Male/straight

Power: Telekinesis

Appearance: Black hair that is extremely messy and he doesn't do anything to stop it, cocoa brown almond eyes like his half-sister's, tan skin, smol. He is short and thin and other people tease him about this, which annoys him since he is one of the older kids at the agency. He smiles a lot in spite of that.

Personality: Like Eliza, Joshua has a temper and when it gets out of control things go flying. He is a nerd and likes star wars and stuff. Even though he is evil, he still doesn't completely understand why humans are so bad at times and can sympathize with them. He likes telling jokes and is rarely serious (at least on the outside). Joshua is outgoing and friendly but does not like being the center of attention or in charge of things since he has a huge fear of failure. He usually tries to stay in the crowd. He is smart and analytical but usually doesn't show that side to most people. He secretly really just wants someone to love him and sort of has a mini crush on most cute girls he meets. He thinks that love could even make him change sides because he is a hopeless romantic.

Strengths: smart, good at planning and has lots of good ideas, strong powers and lots of friends. He can get people to listen to him.

Weaknesses: Fear of failure, anger issues sometimes, seems like he isn't really being serious sometimes, and being easily distracted (especially by girls).

Good, evil, or neutral: Chaotic evil (but that is subject to change haha)

Backstory: Joshua has the same father that Eliza does, but he is the son of Eliza's father and his lover before he and Eliza's mother got married and had her. Joshua's mom was his dad's high school sweetheart who he dated all through college and a bit after. They broke up and Eliza's parents met and fell in love. Joshua's mom realized she was pregnant after Eliza's dad broke up with her and didn't tell him so Eliza and her parents didn't (or don't, in Eliza's case) know he exists. His mom is still alive and now married to a different man and they have two kids, neither of whom have powers. He tries to protect them at all costs. He also knows about Eliza and isn't sure what to do about that so he just sort of tries not to think about it. He found out about his powers and was quickly taken in by the evil agency claiming that they were the good guys (of course they do think they are anyway) and he believed them--at least at first. Now he is doubting the side he chose but not sure what to do about it.

Other: ok let's start whenever!!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Last edited by FrostBittenKitten; 08-03-2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:50 PM

Yay! I was so excited for this to start!

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers