Quantcast Powerful and dangerous NES (idk what to call this) - Page 76 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Okay. Not really sure how to delicately place him in the situation so I guess I'll just... shove him in there.

It just so happened that at that exact moment, Felix was wandering the halls, yet again lost.
'Shoot...' He thought, accidentally projecting into the minds of those nearby. 'Azalea's going to kill me'
Nevertheless, he kept wearily walking on. Maybe someone would find him and would be willing to help him out?
When Mads heard a familiar voice projected in her head she knew exactly who could help her. He had to be close by, the telepathic connection was strong. She turned a corner and sure enough he was wandering down the hall toward her. "Felix!"she exclaimed.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
(Hey imma join in here XD)

Nellie saw a flash of silver out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see Eun skipping down the hall. His music was loud and a bit obnoxious, but certainly not boring, which Nellie could always appreciate. In fact, she kind of enjoyed it. “Hey, Eun!” she called with a bright smile, not even sure if he was listening or anything.
"Hi!!!" Eun said brightly, skidding to a stop in front of her. He was now desperately trying to recall her name, and began, "Nnnnnn-- I know it starts with an 'n'.... uhhhhm, Nellie! That's it! Right?"

(Fun Fact: Eun Remembers People's Kineses Not Their Names But He Also Doesn't Want People To Know That He Classifies People Based On Kineses)
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 11-13-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
"Hi!!!" Eun said brightly, skidding to a stop in front of her. He was now desperately trying to recall her name, and began, "Nnnnnn-- I know it starts with an 'n'.... uhhhhm, Nellie! That's it! Right?"

(Fun Fact: Eun Remembers People's Kineses Not Their Names But He Also Doesn't Want People To Know That He Classifies People Based On Kineses)
Nellie beamed. “Yeah! You’re Eun, correct?” This kid matched the description of what she’d heard. He seemed nice. At least, Eliza thought so.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 11-15-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Nellie beamed. “Yeah! You’re Eun, correct?” This kid matched the description of what she’d heard. He seemed nice. At least, Eliza thought so.
"That's me!" Eun gave her a lopsided grin brighter than the sun itself and accompanied it with a salute.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 11-16-2017, 10:39 AM

Quote:
"That's me!" Eun gave her a lopsided grin brighter than the sun itself and accompanied it with a salute.
“So how are you this fine day?” Nellie asked with a grin.

Waving through a window
Old 11-17-2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeuhane View Post
When Mads heard a familiar voice projected in her head she knew exactly who could help her. He had to be close by, the telepathic connection was strong. She turned a corner and sure enough he was wandering down the hall toward her. "Felix!"she exclaimed.
Hey dudes I'm super sorry I've been so neglectful, homework keeps piling up and I just didn't have the will to really do anything I'm really sorry, I'll try to be better about this.

"Mads, hi!" He greeted enthusiastically. "Hey, do you happen to know where we are? Because I sure don't!" He grinned and shrugged his shoulders in a what're-you-gonna-do kind of way. He was perfectly relaxed, he had no place to be. Or did he? He had a bad habit of forgetting plans he had made... oh well. It would all work out for the best.
Old 11-20-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
“So how are you this fine day?” Nellie asked with a grin.
"I am fine on this fine day!!!!" Eun nodded. "And how about you??? What's goin on???"
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 11-21-2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:
"I am fine on this fine day!!!!" Eun nodded. "And how about you??? What's goin on???"
“Oh nothing much and I’m doing amazing!! I’m in a really good mood and I like your music! What is it?” she asked, nearly matching Eun’s enthusiasm.

Waving through a window
Old 12-15-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Hey dudes I'm super sorry I've been so neglectful, homework keeps piling up and I just didn't have the will to really do anything I'm really sorry, I'll try to be better about this.

"Mads, hi!" He greeted enthusiastically. "Hey, do you happen to know where we are? Because I sure don't!" He grinned and shrugged his shoulders in a what're-you-gonna-do kind of way. He was perfectly relaxed, he had no place to be. Or did he? He had a bad habit of forgetting plans he had made... oh well. It would all work out for the best.
"We're just a few corridors down from the nurses office,"she said lowering her voice," speaking of which, there's a situation and I was hoping you might be able to help. I'd like to figure out what's going on before taking the issue to the dean."
Old 01-14-2018, 03:40 PM

wow ok hey well first wanna revive second where r we going w this?
they'd lead me to y o u

Tags
#alemwashere, ena was here, epicness, eun x silver, eun x silver= otp, falalalala, felix is oblivious, ghibli nerds, luna was here, nes, poliwog, powers