Quantcast KidPub Survival thing NES (please read, it's fun) - Page 10 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
What you go by on KidPub: Jill
Power: Manipulate electricity in small amounts? Maybe too small to do anything besides giving someone a small sting, but I can make electromagnetic fields and probably charge a few phones while I'm at it (since no one thought to bring a charger... Really.) I don't know about this power until perhaps I touch a power outlet or get shocked accidentally but am amazingly fine (or maybe the current dances on my fingers before dispersing, Idk)
Personal Supplies:
1. Phone (with headphones and charger)
2. Wallet (with cash, passport, and ID)
3. A laptop and its charger (since I don't have one url and want one lol)
4. A pencil case with pens, pencils, erasers, white out (etc)
5. Anything to write on, probably a Notebook.
6. *holds up boyfriend* does this count? (I'm just running out of ideas) a few textbooks, I guess
Anything that might be useful: my will to survive is incredibly strong and I'll do anything it takes to get back home to my family.
Anything that might not be useful: I will also constantly whine about how I'm in this scenario because I'm not a US citizen
Secrets: what secrets?
Other: I'm 18 and also in rooming with Ena cause.
Yaaaaaas room wit me
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 01-01-2019, 09:39 PM

Quote:
What you go by on KidPub: Jill
Power: Manipulate electricity in small amounts? Maybe too small to do anything besides giving someone a small sting, but I can make electromagnetic fields and probably charge a few phones while I'm at it (since no one thought to bring a charger... Really.) I don't know about this power until perhaps I touch a power outlet or get shocked accidentally but am amazingly fine (or maybe the current dances on my fingers before dispersing, Idk)
Personal Supplies:
1. Phone (with headphones and charger)
2. Wallet (with cash, passport, and ID)
3. A laptop and its charger (since I don't have one url and want one lol)
4. A pencil case with pens, pencils, erasers, white out (etc)
5. Anything to write on, probably a Notebook.
6. *holds up boyfriend* does this count? (I'm just running out of ideas) a few textbooks, I guess
Anything that might be useful: my will to survive is incredibly strong and I'll do anything it takes to get back home to my family.
Anything that might not be useful: I will also constantly whine about how I'm in this scenario because I'm not a US citizen
Secrets: what secrets?
Other: I'm 18 and also in rooming with Ena cause.
Lol the headphone n charger stuff is implied in mine. I just wrote down 6 things but honestly.... Im gonna have all the shit i would bring to a trip to la
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 01-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I dragged my suitcase down the road noisily. Being in LA wasn't really foreign to me- I'm a city girl, and I could read English fine. If I got lost, I still had my phone with me anyways.
I made a turn into the lobby of the hotel, and immediately saw a group of kids (I could justly say kids in this scenario; most if not all of them I currently saw was probably younger than I was), some in their phone, some idly chatting, a soap opera in the background. Overall it was a pretty typical hotel setting, really.
I scanned the group for faces I knew - although I probably only knew Ena by appearance. Aaaaaaand there she was. (They? Idk ur pronouns atm sorry)
"Hey fu-" I spared a glance for a kid who looked particularly young in comparison and changed the course of my sentence, biting back the curse I was about to use in the place of her name. "-friend. Ugh. That sentence turned out wrong." I put a hand on her shoulder a bit too heavily (it was the nerves) and she turned around.
"It's Jill, but I'd be offended if you couldn't tell." I said, with a huge grin. It helped with the anxiety of the situation- I was running on adrenaline at the moment.
"Sorry I'm late, my plane got delayed a bit, and customs are a-" again, my tendency to swear was overwhelming, even when I didn't use the language in day to day life. "-pain to go through." I finished, with only a short pause.
Probably me, tbh.

Also, *pauses to run and take a billion pictures with something my study hall/science teacher just got for her 10th grade biology class* about what Alem said- yeah, it makes more sense to say that the government is up and running. I'll edit my post later.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:20 PM

nUdge

/e command <poke all violently>

Command effective.
Alem, Luna, Snow, 2 more have been poked violently.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Jill! I exclaimed, hearing her talk to Ena. Im Luna! Hi! I beamed, hoping I didnt look like an idiot.
"Oh!!! Hey!" I respond before seeing who spoke, and turned to see a girl around my age, calling enthusiastically. "It's great to see an internet friend in person after knowing each other for all these years." I replied, giving her a wave and a smile in return.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
"Oh!!! Hey!" I respond before seeing who spoke, and turned to see a girl around my age, calling enthusiastically. "It's great to see an internet friend in person after knowing each other for all these years." I replied, giving her a wave and a smile in return.
Oh my gosh, yes! And its kind of strange, I agreed, before glancing quickly around the hotel. This place is pretty cool. Do you guys think it has a swimming pool?

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-04-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Oh my gosh, yes! And its kind of strange, I agreed, before glancing quickly around the hotel. This place is pretty cool. Do you guys think it has a swimming pool?
My eyes lit up. "I hope so! I love water. And it's so hot today!"

-i found, amber run
Old 01-04-2019, 06:07 PM

(Wow okay I am... really bad at committing to NESs apparently. Sorry guys. Ill try to be more active)

I followed the group quietly. They were all talking and acting friendly already, and I began to realize just how little I know these people. I had thought theyd all be in the same boat as me, but I realized now that that had been a silly assumption. Unlike me, theyd actually made an effort to befriend each other on Kidpub, and some of them had known each other for years. How stupid, part of me whispered. Should have just stayed home.
I pushed the thought aside and took a small step closer- a bold move considering my weak will. I, uhm, im Pretty sure I saw one on the website, but we could go ask the front desk where it is. I winced, hating that Id accidentally made my voice a bit deeper than it usually is- an odd habit. Or not, you know. Sorry.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:12 PM

No, thats a good idea! I said, turning towards Norah. Ill go with you!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-04-2019, 07:32 PM

"Oh, I HOPE they have a pool." Making an odd face, I looked around. Luna and... Norah? I think? Had taken off in search of a pool. Pullling out my phone once more, I told my friends to stop texting and put my phone away.

Tags
i’ve been adopted, kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, lol wut