Quantcast KidPub Survival thing NES (please read, it's fun) - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2018, 04:15 PM

Wip lol

What you go by on KidPub: Ena I guess man
Power: Cosmic Awareness ( http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Awareness ) ("be aware of anything that affects the user on a universal scale") Weak (grows in strength over time) but always relatively unreliable, non offensive. Can't use my power yet / doesn't know TO use it
Personal Supplies: laptop, ipad, phone, swiss army knife, scissors, bass guitar
Anything that might be useful: the weapons, my wealth of knowledge, genius intelligence
Anything that might not be useful: the bass guitar unless I swing it at someone lol, my personality
Secrets: Honestly? Who knows
Other: Don't know about my power yet but will probably have the biggest head about it when I do lmao. The wild card of the team lol. I'm adopting Norah. Norah, you don't have a say in the matter, you're adopted now.

Don't worry lol I'll write it so my powers aren't op. Also like, the power makes sensory overload really common and the very real possibility of driving me crazy, especially with its unreliability.

At first it just starts as a latent intuition, for instance having a weird feeling intuitively shortly before the malum took over the government, but not supernatural levels beyond weird intuition for a long time.

Also the awareness is incomplete, like it gives pieces of the puzzle instead of complete awareness of the whole puzzle.
they'd lead me to y o u

Last edited by SilverMoon; 12-18-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:50 PM

Another person walked up. They wore a black beret, black sunglasses, a white blouse with serpents printed on it and black skinny jeans.

"Sup," they said. "You're the KP group, right?"

(I cant write but at least I look fab)
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 12-18-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Another person walked up. They wore a black beret, black sunglasses, a white blouse with serpents printed on it and black skinny jeans.

"Sup," they said. "You're the KP group, right?"

(I cant write but at least I look fab)
I grinned with excitement. “Yes! Luna at your service!” I went to flip my hair dramatically before remembering it was in a bun. My croissant was long gone at this point.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-18-2018, 08:19 PM

"Kayla right here. Weirder and crazier in real life, just a warning." I warned the stranger, excited to know who it was. They looked lit.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:39 PM

“I’m Alem,” I said, excited to meet this new person. “And I get very overexcited at times.”
Old 12-19-2018, 07:35 AM

"Perry's not here yet. Who are you?" I asked the stranger.
Old 12-20-2018, 09:41 AM

HELLO THIS IS nOT DYING!
Old 12-20-2018, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by werty View Post
hello This Is Not Dying!
It Better Not This Is Actually Fun!
Old 12-20-2018, 10:05 AM

IKKKKK

Okay I will find away to answer my own question while we wait for Ena

"Are you Ena?" I asked quickly, unable to wait for a response. I pulled another chair up to the seemingly shrinking table. Ena nodded and sat down. (hope you don't mind, friend. Just trying to move the story along, not trying to control you or anything.)
Old 12-20-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Wip lol

What you go by on KidPub: Ena I guess man
Power: Cosmic Awareness ( http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Awareness ) ("be aware of anything that affects the user on a universal scale") Weak (grows in strength over time) but always relatively unreliable, non offensive. Can't use my power yet / doesn't know TO use it
Personal Supplies: laptop, ipad, phone, swiss army knife, scissors, bass guitar
Anything that might be useful: the weapons, my wealth of knowledge, genius intelligence
Anything that might not be useful: the bass guitar unless I swing it at someone lol, my personality
Secrets: Honestly? Who knows
Other: Don't know about my power yet but will probably have the biggest head about it when I do lmao. The wild card of the team lol. I'm adopting Norah. Norah, you don't have a say in the matter, you're adopted now.

Don't worry lol I'll write it so my powers aren't op. Also like, the power makes sensory overload really common and the very real possibility of driving me crazy, especially with its unreliability.

At first it just starts as a latent intuition, for instance having a weird feeling intuitively shortly before the malum took over the government, but not supernatural levels beyond weird intuition for a long time.

Also the awareness is incomplete, like it gives pieces of the puzzle instead of complete awareness of the whole puzzle.
No objections here haha
(Also sorry i disappeared suddenly you guys, I suddenly had like ten tests this week and so I’ve been busy studying and stuff)

I checked my phone. And checked it again. One more time to be sure. No, not on early, not on time, but late. I chewed my lip and quickened my pace, searching but still not really searching for the place we had all agreed to meet at, knowing everyone else would already be there. I wondered if maybe it wasn’t too late to back out and fly home, but I took a deep steadying breath and reminded myself that this new experience would be good for me. It was time for me to start stepping out of my comfort zone, and besides, it’ll be fun to meet the other Kidpubbers, even if I didn’t really know any of them too well.
I finally spotted the Starbucks and my speed slowed to a near crawl. My fingers itches to scratch at my arms and the bustle of the people around me started to feel crushing, but I forced my feet to move forward, approaching the group of teenagers who I hoped were the people I was looking for.
“Uh, hey,” I said nervously, eyes cast down to the table they were sitting at or the walls beside their heads, anywhere but them, anywhere but their eyes. “Are you guys from KP?”

(I am so sorry that I’m so wordy)

Tags
i’ve been adopted, kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, lol wut