Quantcast Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh? - Page 102 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 11:30 AM

Lenni: thanks!!! and Whew, I'm not the only one yeah, my sort-of best friend (my siblings are my best friends now :P ) has NO clue about how I would rather stay home and write then go hang ou with friends... I mean, all of my best friends are at home,and you guys are AWESOME! only like, two people in the whole school know that I write and draw :P so I just keep it secret :P

~Bambi!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:07 PM

Maybe you could draw umm.... well... Are you thinking of doing people? Because I know you're awesome at drawing people, so I guess i suggest drawing a person??
Old 01-17-2011, 01:01 PM

Hmm, I don't know... You're good at drawing birds, right? You could draw a fantasy type bird keeper with a really elaborate background full of giant cages and pretty birdies flying around Just an idea haha ;p

And no, you aren't alone. I don't try to hide the fact that I write, and at my old middle school (that I loved) my two best friends literally forced me to send them chapters of Tuesday and a Half
But at my high school, even though there were other friends who did NaNoWriMo, everyone is so protective and embarrassed of their work that they wouldn't dare sharing it... And when I get all excited about such and such words or whatever, they roll their eyes at me . Haha, but my point is that you aren't alone. I seriously can't talk about my writing at school with my new friends, it's quite lame-o.

Last edited by Bingo; 01-18-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:02 PM

Default Update!

I openly yap about my writing at school, haha. I threaten to write people into my stories. :P
Oh, and I'm really sorry that I haven't uploaded anything yet, we switched rooms and bought a new printer and it's not yet hooked up to my computer. So here's a list of things I am done with so you guys don't think I've forgotten.

Scarlette Hudson~ClaireH
A character with an I on her shirt~I think this is Ivory's character...
A character who's hair is cut choppy and short, cursive I on her shirt?~(SamIam?)
Charlie~Bambi
Princess Matisse~Mar225
Daphne Thomas~Raven
A white dragon with blue eyes~ClaireH
Version1 Alix~Bingo
Version2 Alix~Bingo
Lucien~Kiwara
Carmen~Mar225
Amber~lvhamsters
A character for EmeraldDragon

So, tell me if I got a request wrong, or your name isn't here, or any problems! Sorry about the scanner, guys! Can you help me sort out the SamIam or Ivory's character thing? I am so confused...

In Progress
Clemency Vogue~Fallen_Star
Claire Haze~Gypsy (I finally found a pose I'm happy with!)
Avery Sy Abbot~Bingo
Bonded Dragons and griffons~Kiwara
Princess Isabella~Kathryn
Seb~Lenni
Diane~ivory
DeviantART ID
DeviantART pieces

Oh, and these are not in any order of priorities! Same goes for the requests above. Tell me if I've messed up a request! Thanks!
*Stara

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:11 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Yay! Lucien! And you're needed on the HTTYD thread.

We lie best when we lie to ourselves. ~ It; Stephen King.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:20 PM

Bingo: OMPJ, that's a great idea!!! I LOVES it! I definitely try it out :P and of course post it on DA when I finish

SR: WOW! you've done a BUNCH of things! thanks so much!

~Bambi!
Old 01-17-2011, 03:29 PM

SR: AWESOME, thank you! It's fine with the printer deal, I know how that goes. Currently, my macbook has thrown a fit an refuses to print with my Windows scanner/printer... I guess they don't like each other x) Anyways, I can't wait to see them! Thanks again!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:20 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
*Randomly bursts in* Gimp is free, and kind of like Photoshop, but I have basically no idea how to use it, so don't bother asking me for help, if you were thinking of it, since I mentioned it.
(random subject)
I use it! for advice or whatever, you can talk to me. i make covers with it! i also use it for tweaking stuff on my sketches.

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Old 01-17-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwara View Post
Yay! Lucien! And you're needed on the HTTYD thread.
Heehee. Will post!

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:25 PM

I really need theses sketches by Thursday. It isn't a character for a book, it's my school animal. My school may be closing, and I would like to make a poster supporting it, but I just suck at drawing.

A tiger at any view would be perfectly fine, but a close up head shot would be wonderful. Thanks. I would be really, really, happy if you did. I need to save my school. Thanks again.

queer power, queer pride.

Tags
art, drawings