Quantcast Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh? - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2010, 08:46 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

Thanks! Take your time...don't rush...rest...you've been working a long time...cookie? *gives a cookie*
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 07-18-2010, 08:48 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Yay! Awesome! <3
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 07-18-2010, 11:36 PM

RosiePie: FINISHED! I'm not very happy with it, so I might redo it later, but probably not soon. Anyhoo, hope you like it!
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...&pictureid=770

~Bambi!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:48 PM

Cool! Could you make me one? Take all the time you want- you don't have to rush!

Her name is Ember~ she's 14, and could you make her really pretty with wavy chin-length black hair with side bangs, big golden eyes (you don't have to worry about the 'golden' part because it isn't in color ) and wearing jeans and a t-shirt (whatever design you want) with a hooded jacket? Oh, and she has roller blades on (this is optional- roller blading gear? Like kneepads and palm pads?)

Thanks soooo much! Sorry if it's too much! If it's too difficult you can leave some parts out!

Last edited by PorcupineGal; 07-19-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:49 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! I love the way you did her hair!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-19-2010, 10:55 AM

AWWWW thanks! *SOB SOB* that really makes me feel better about it!

And PorcupineGal: I'll try! I'm not very good at at roller blades, but I'll give it a shot. But before I do yours I still have to do AgencyMagic, so it might take a moment. It really just depends on how quick I finish it.

~Bambi!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:56 PM

Sure! Thanks!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:26 PM

Rosie: Rae's just about done once I stop messing with her hands, Aria's form has been outlined. Sorry it's taking so long. =]

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:31 PM

'Tis fine! I'm just excited to finally see it!

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-19-2010, 07:42 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post

And Agency Magic, I had to restart yours, sorry! There were some porportional issues, so I'm going to start again. And I was wondering what kind of shoes you would want her to wear. And were you going to ask for the other two girls? I remember you asking for them before. I would totally be willing to draw them for you, and if you want, I can draw them all together, because I sort of prefer drawings with more than one person. ALSO, can I add random details to the outfit? Not the coat, but like her tanktop?

~Bambi!
oh that's totally fine. yeah you can do the others if you want.

Zoe (Zoey)
Age group: 10-13 (mostly twelve)
Hair: Light Brown with lots of rainbow streaks. Long, sometimes in two ponytails.
Eyes: Jade green. light bright jade green.
Height: Normal for her age.
Weight and shape: She has already started having a curvy shape (starting!) but don't make her overly skinny, not fat either.
Wears: a long top that goes to her knees which has a giant (Jesus) cross with fire in the background, maybe jeans which end a centermetre below the top. oh and the long black/grey jacket (put this on all the girls)

Jaclyn
Age Group: 10-13 (mostly twelve or thirteen)
Hair: Bob, red (RED! RED! REALLY RED) hair.
Eyes: Normal brown, with tinted amber
Height: Tall
Weight and Shape: Skinny.
Wears: The famous grey/black jacket, Hooded with a furry hood, long black jeans, a blue and white blouse.

Oh and all the shoes could either be Sandels or Thongs or joggers, preferably black or red.

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me

Tags
art, drawings