Quantcast Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh? - Page 51 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2010, 07:24 PM

Default Characters! [: Yay!

Let's start things off with the main character [:
Nylie Gwen Gyger

Anyway [:
Description:
Waist-length, dark-brown, wavy hair, big, silver eyes, short, skinny, normal skin, small lips--always a light pink, always has pink cheeks, round face.
Could her outfit be based of off her personality? [: Please?
Personality: Sassy, caring, kind--but tries to hide it, doesn't really care about her looks, but she's very pretty. Her number one clothing option are an oversized sweatshirt; she's shy, but is able to take control. She's powerful, but isn't quite aware of it yet. She has complicated emotions about love and what she wants, making her confused a lot. She's distracted at times, and does the imposible. [:

Yay [: Thank you sooo muchh [: !
Old 10-08-2010, 07:48 PM

Location: a place where we wear hats on our feet, shoes on out heads and hamburgers eat people. No joke.

hey bambi (or gypsy) i was just wondering if you are still doing the charectars i requested.

Anyway, i said i wanted a personality drawing. well for Michelle she wears off the sleev shirt with rips and blue and white silk sleeves. flowwy black pants. if you could somehow use this and stil lbase it off the personality. This is what she's wearing currently in the book, so it should change, but yeah.

i'm jsut wondeirnf your your still doing it.

If God is for us, then who can be against us? -- Romans 8:31

"I collect words, put them together and create something amazing. Through me, words can rise and walk, as they have always been in my heart. Some people may not get it, but I am a word weaver." -- Me
Old 10-08-2010, 08:54 PM

yeah, I am! sorry I have a million BAJILLION requests, so it's sorta slowing me down -- but thanks, I'll try to include that!

everybody else: today, I was so driven by my want to write but not being able to because ogf all of these requests, that I made a BUNCH of progress! YAY! I finished two, and started four, and got pretty far in each! YAAAY!

~Bambi!
Old 10-09-2010, 08:31 AM

Talking Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!???????????????????????????

Me Join Now, Too!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAYAYAY!

I'm great at drawing weapons, getting good at drawing peoples, and okay at drawing maps!!! So I can't wait!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:32 AM

YAY! I'm glad to have on our team! feel free to accept anything that has already been requested -- there's no limit as to how many can accept one request some people get like, three different drawings :P whichever one sounds cool

Paulina: I'd love to do yours, but the wait will be awhile because I have *sucks in breath* fifteen requests *faints* but that is OKAY! because...

everybody else who cares: I spent my Thursday and Friday off from school (when I was supposed to be reading a book for my book report) to get as many requests done as I could so here's what confidently in progress:

~Kaita for Special
~Aaron for Serenity
~Egan for Tasha
~Amalie
Mark
Mariann Cobswell for Vanilla

and they'll all be done soon! (at least the linearts -- I'm saving coloring for once I get everything else done)

so yep!

and AgencyMagic: I just want you to know that I haven't put yours off at all -- I've tried it several times, actually but I'll try to finish it soon

~Bambi!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:43 PM

LoganStrain, I have a request for YOUUUUUUU! If you'll be happy to do it
I kinda just made this character:
Name: Selkie Boy (heh, for now)
Appearance: swirly longish white hair, clear eyes
Clothes: Black trench coat, tight pants and short boots, many belts and such. This is nineteenth century clothing style, by the way.
And weapons, since you mentioned you do those A sci-fi type gun and a thin, rapier type sword... and pretty much whatever else you'd like to add!

Thank you! I can't wait to see it!

~Eh, Gypsy!

By the way, since I've got a phobia of people stealing my creativity, Selkie Boy is (c) to me.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:46 PM

And Paulina: never fret! I just do requests pretty much whenever I feel like and whoever I feel like, so I can't be certain if I'll do yours but it will be done... by one of us I'll be checking back to make sure you've gotten a drawing.

~Eh, Gypsy!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 PM

Hah hah, third post in a row
To Mar: I'm working on Mason right now- I LOVE HIM by the way (can he be my boyfriend?)- and instead of coloring him, I'm going to practice shading. OR, mostly shading with just HIM colored. We shall see. Either way, it's a full peice, because like I said I love this character but I hope you like it

~Eh, Gypsy!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 AM

WHOA! our thread was pretty low down! EEP! okay, anyways:

Tasha: I know that you don't usually go on writer's block (pr this thread, for that matter) but just in case, I almost done with Egan

Vanilla48: I'm almost done with Mariann, butI'm also working on the other two I'm really happy how she's turning out

Serenity: I'm almost done with your's too -- YAY!

Special -- your's coming up too :P

EVERYBODY: okay -- so I'm going to post the REALLY detailed ones (the ones with the indersernable detail) on my DeviantArt so that you can see them bigger. Because I'm using 11x14 paper, when I scan it, I have to scan it in pieces and then put it back together on the computer -- which makes the detail show up smaller. but when I post it on here, the detail get's even smaller, so that you can't really tell what it is :P so on DeviantArt, I can post it to a certain size, so that you can actually tell what it is -- so I'll give you the links as soon as I do that

okay, and I'm only posting linearts for the moment -- when I finish all of them, I'll start coloring!

And Mar -- what's your KP name?

~Bambi!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:26 PM

Bambi, I can draw girls, but I can't seem to draw boys. Advice?

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.

Tags
art, drawings