Quantcast Anyone want a CHARACTER SKETCH?! Eh? Eh? - Page 52 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010, 07:55 PM

Can I try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulina View Post
Let's start things off with the main character [:
Nylie Gwen Gyger

Anyway [:
Description:
Waist-length, dark-brown, wavy hair, big, silver eyes, short, skinny, normal skin, small lips--always a light pink, always has pink cheeks, round face.
Could her outfit be based of off her personality? [: Please?
Personality: Sassy, caring, kind--but tries to hide it, doesn't really care about her looks, but she's very pretty. Her number one clothing option are an oversized sweatshirt; she's shy, but is able to take control. She's powerful, but isn't quite aware of it yet. She has complicated emotions about love and what she wants, making her confused a lot. She's distracted at times, and does the imposible. [:

Yay [: Thank you sooo muchh [: !
Old 10-11-2010, 09:48 PM

YEAH! of course!

~Bambi!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:20 PM

*sob* nothing has been posted in awhile okay, anyways --

Mar225: OMPJ Gypsy is drawing Mason and it looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! *screams* and proportional!
A note from GYPSY!: Options for the extra special Mr. Mason of Mar--- definitely shading it EEEEEE! And I JUST GOT A TABLET AHHHHHH and therefore the lineart of Mason will be my first try at DIGITAL PAINTING!!! If it's DECENT enough, I MIGHT show you.... !!!!!
(back to Bambi)
Vanilla: I'm REALLY almost done with yours I'll post the lineart soon I'll give you the link to it on my DA after...

Falan followers: I'm posting another drawing of Luwfug soon! AH! so after I post him on my DA, I'll post all of yours too so you can see them bigger.

and remember artists: you can still request! Gypsy and I aren't accepting at the moment (unless maybe possibly its a boy) but we have a BUNCH of other artists too!

~Bambi!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:12 PM

Yaaaaay! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...* hours later*...Thank you, thank you thank you thank you, thank you, thank you, tha-*faints*
Old 10-13-2010, 07:30 PM

Location: The bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go! *smiles sheepishly* Now, get out.

*squee*
*does what mar did*
~~
Love, Peace, chicken grease!
~~~
Sleepwalking on the fields of candy hills, chocolate grass, and unicorn clouds can result in broken arms and broken dreams. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Choke. Just kidding!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:06 AM

;P Haha!... still working on it.... These things that I draw on my special paper always take a while, so sorry for the wait!
~Eh, Gypsy!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:33 AM

i dont know if i can but can i request about 12 characters. it's ok if no one wants to do them but it would be great if you could. here are 3 of them.(All boys BTW) (Can they be different pictures. not together, Thanks)

Max- Male, Short dirty blonde, Large eyes of a greeny colour, Very tall and well built, Max wears raggy clothes that can fit him. (18 Years)

Alex- Male, Dark brown with streaks of dirty blonde, Dark brown eyes, Isnt very tall but is made to kill, Alex loves to dress fancy and wear his dads clothes. (15 Years)

James- Male, Light brown hair that is rather long for a guy, Hazel nut brown, Not tall but not sure about 5.9, Wears anything he can find at the time. (15 years)

Thanks!
L=Live

Last edited by tiny007; 10-14-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:48 PM

I might do one of them if I randomly feel like doing it :P what's the time-period?

~Bambi!
Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 PM

That is how old they are. Didn't know if you needed their age. And thanks so much.
L=Live
Old 10-14-2010, 06:13 PM

oh :P sorry, I should have clarified I meant what year, or century is it?

~Bambi!

Tags
art, drawings