Quantcast Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? - Page 131 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
so I looked up the "Bible Belt" cos I was like what the fuck is the Bible Belt why the fuck does autocorrect capitalize that but not alma karma jfc bitch why

and I found out that being Texan means I'm in the supposed bb area
but I live a little north of Dallas and like, it is not a White Southern Christian area. I live closer to a mosque than a church. There's a Hindu temple as close to me as there is a church. There are lots of ethnically Chinese, Indian, Pakistani-- those are the three non-white groups there are a LOT of in my immediate area. In my elementary school I don't even know if whites were the majority; if they were, they were the majority but not as big as the combination of all the minorities. I'm not sure about adults, but like all of the kids I know are pretty progressive. It's never been that huge of an issue among the demographic of kids I know-- but then again, most of my acquaintances are fairly high-functioning, Asian, non-Christian, and often queer but not always. So while I may not have an accurate grasp of my area as a whole I was kind of surprised to find I live in the Bible Belt lol.
dude we live like right by each other wtf

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-21-2016, 08:47 PM

Why am I always the one who has to start conversations and make plans? With most of my friends there's some kind of balance, but with you two if I don't start conversations you just won't talk to me. And then you get so upset with me if I stop constantly reaching out to you. When the three of us are doing anything together you whisper to each other and run off leaving me alone constantly. I am always the one who walks behind you two. You will literally push me out of the way all the time. You will ignore me and leave me behind even when we are all in the same room. But if I stop reaching out to you you get so incredibly angry. On the class trip you set up a seperate tent from me, and when some of the boys told you it wasn't fair to exclude people you both argued that I was the one who said there want much room. Yeah, there wasn't, because the two of you took up over three quarters of a tent for four people and wanted me to either put my stuff in the van or in my sleeping bag. You had a birthday party for one of you at the other persons house and talked about it over and over in front of me, sending me pictures of a jelly roll you were making, then didn't invite me. You still constantly asked for a present. Speaking of birthdays, you both forgot mine. Liking an Instagram post and not even going out of your way enough to send a simple "happy birthday" is infuriating. lol and here I am planning for yiur birthday and making things a month in advance. You tell me I'm "one of your best friends" yet when I sit you both down and tell you you're making me feel like shit and to stop fucking excluding me you agree, then the very next day you set up a tent outside and only when the fucking teacher tells you I'm upset you tell me I could go hang out with you for "a minute or two". Yeah that's not called including someone. Then when I tried to talk to you each one on one first one of you started screaming about how the lily pads were goin to kill you and ran away while I was taking, then the other interrupted me to ask where the other one of you was, then walked away. We had a sleepover recently and you had me sleep in another room because there "wasn't enough space". Oh yeah, and that sleepover was only happening because a few days ago I had been planning a sleepover with one if you and you canceled it telling me you parents didn't want anyone over so you could have a sleepover with the other person. Thanks for that. Oh yeah, and S in particular. We are going to school together in nineteen days. You want me to be your roommate, but you get angry at me and tell me I need to stop correcting you because it hurts yiur self esteem, then later that day constantly "joke" about how kids new to the school suck and how you're by far the better artist and how you're so much more mature. So I guess your self esteem matters more. And when we were taking about school and you said you were scared of failing I tried my best to convince you that you are so smart and incredibly talented and that you would do just fine, but when I told you that I was scared everyone would hate me all you said was "you'll probably be ok. You're fairly likeable." Ahh, so helpful. I know most of this happened a long time ago but since neither of you have tried to so much as text me in weeks and weeks, it's all comig back and I feel so fucking annoyed. Don't worry though, I'd be happy to stay your friend as long as you at least try and be nice.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
dude we live like right by each other wtf
ooh nice
Old 10-31-2017, 04:19 AM

you weren't on google hangouts for four solid days and then you popped on for a few minutes at 2:00 this afternoon and im in this place where i just want to see your face and know you're okay because 1. i'm worried about u and 2. im a clingy gross thing and i miss you

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-25-2017, 12:50 AM

Dear,
I think that maybe I love you Which is a strong word I know, but I have never quite felt this deeply romantically towards anyone else. There are so many things I wish were different. By now I can tell you must not feel the same way, but the worst part is that somehow I was convinced for a while that you did. We would try to talk as much as possible and have the best conversations. You could always make me smile. I miss that. I miss you. And you canít see what youíve done to me, but I guess it doesnít matter anyway, right? There are plenty of other people, Iím still young, blah blah blah. It just hurts. I thought Iíd be over it by now but Iím not there yet. Honestly Iím not sure if I can ever completely destroy my feelings for you. Ugh I just wish that I didnít feel this strongly, or maybe that weíd never met. Then I wouldnít be stuck like this. Then I wouldnít care if I heard about it. Youíd be just another name or face in the crowd to me. But whatever, it doesnít matter anyway, right? Iím sure someday Iíll find ďthe oneĒ or whatever. Because obviously teenagers canít feel real love anyway, right? Because it canít really be love if you donít love me back, right? Well whatever. I just hope you know that I wouldíve been there for you, even just as a friend if you wanted, if you wouldíve only cared enough to talk to me once in a while. I just donít know how to let go, I guess. Sorry for bothering you.
Sincerely,
Me

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
bff liar, cheer up you guys, depressing, flaming mangoes, gay is okay, gaysareprettycoolbro, homophobia is gay, i am gay, i don't understand, i just needed to tell you, i'll listen, if you like, itwillgetbetterpromise, lol homophobia is gay, lyall_areyel_was_here, no one to trust, stop crying start living, that perfect girl is gone, thetagsaredepressingme, this just doesn't happen, traitor, we all love you :), whydidyoubetrayme, whywhywhywhywhy, you promised