Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1739 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Yeah, most of the guys on here I get that.
I'm sorry if my advice has been bad of late, I'm clinging to an elaborate act basically put on to make people like me. I'm a chronic attention seeker. I'm just freaking useless so yeah.
I hope everything goes okay with you.
it's not your fault, it's just that there are little kids on here and i don't want them hearing some of the things. yeah. but i'm fine c: i have quite a few other friends to talk to!
Old 06-26-2015, 04:55 PM

I have this... fear, I guess, of throwing up, so now I try my absolute best to never touch anyone and then touch my mouth, nose or eyes. Plus I never drink out of the same straw as someone else, or eat from the same spoon/fork/piece of cutlery. And if someone looks kind of tired or somewhat unhappy I will automatically assume they have the stomach flu, and have an internal worryfest.

Is this normal or something? Probably not.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
i'm quitting my job. it's more serious than i let on in my other posts. please don't pity me, i hate that so much. and don't ask for details about my personal life rn because i feel like i have outgrown the ability to get advice on this website. i have other, older, and more mature friends both online and irl and because this is a kids website, i don't feel comfortable asking people younger than me for help with some things that are happening. so yeah.

and as for most of the problems i've seen you guys have, i've basically been through all of it. you'll get over it. you're just kids, alright? things will get better and you'll look back like it was nothing.
i hope that goes well for you, misogyny in the workplace is truly a bitch. its a real shame that you have a talent and you were using it but some bastards screwed that up for you. that is the worst.

i get what you are trying to say but passing off problems as just being kids is really destroying to some people. for example, every time i try to talk to my parents or any adult they just say "you are just a kid, you have nothing to worry about, its nothing" and meanwhile i dont know what to do because its pretty obvious something is wrong. maybe i took that in the wrong way meera, but it felt really blunt and i dont think thats what people need to hear if theyre struggling. i dont want to start shit, and again, i see your point totally, but i hope you see mine too.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:20 PM

Finding out that my sister got catcalled yesterday and that she gets catcalled every time she runs and everyone is making jokes about it hahaha that isn't ok she's obviously very uncomfortable about it but ok let's laugh it off hahahhahaha
Old 06-26-2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
i hope that goes well for you, misogyny in the workplace is truly a bitch. its a real shame that you have a talent and you were using it but some bastards screwed that up for you. that is the worst.

i get what you are trying to say but passing off problems as just being kids is really destroying to some people. for example, every time i try to talk to my parents or any adult they just say "you are just a kid, you have nothing to worry about, its nothing" and meanwhile i dont know what to do because its pretty obvious something is wrong. maybe i took that in the wrong way meera, but it felt really blunt and i dont think thats what people need to hear if theyre struggling. i dont want to start shit, and again, i see your point totally, but i hope you see mine too.
ahh sorry that's not what i meant at all! i meant to say that nothing lasts forever, not even the bad parts, so it's gonna get better. im so sorry, i was just a bit angry this morning because of personal reasons.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ahh sorry that's not what i meant at all! i meant to say that nothing lasts forever, not even the bad parts, so it's gonna get better. im so sorry, i was just a bit angry this morning because of personal reasons.
o ok!! yeah i get it i was just saying cause you know, effectively, if someone is struggling w/ a mental illness it kinda does last forever (even with treatment u kno), im sure you know that yea? that's ok tho!!
Old 06-26-2015, 08:59 PM

2000th post! Love you guys and I hope you're all well. <3

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 06-27-2015, 04:54 AM

is it weird tht i feel like i have literally nothing to live for even though that's not actually true but it still feels that way?? i don't want to eat and nothing is appealing and i know this is just shallow shit but i just want someone to know i guess
Old 06-27-2015, 11:46 AM

being insensitive is a surprisingly effective way of not having to deal with annoying and constantly whiny people's shit for them
Old 06-27-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Finding out that my sister got catcalled yesterday and that she gets catcalled every time she runs and everyone is making jokes about it hahaha that isn't ok she's obviously very uncomfortable about it but ok let's laugh it off hahahhahaha
Sexual harassment sucks. I hate it. Thankfully I haven't been catcalled yet, but I know other people who have. The worst part is that a lot of guys don't see a problem with it. I'm sorry that happened to your sister.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone