Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1942 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
ok so I highkey wanna tell someone that I haven't really stopped cutting but
  • my parents have been no help
  • my grandma freaked out when i told her about the first time three years ago
  • i promised my sister i wouldnt so it again
  • but
  • I have a friend in college and I think I could call her like she's always been so nice and helpful and she is the kindest human being ever
  • but like
  • she's the kindest human being ever
  • I can't burden her with this like she's in college she doesn't need to worry about me anyway
  • but
  • I have cut more times in the past 8 months than I have in the past two years
  • that's bad
  • I'm not getting better
  • I wanna tell someone
  • I need someone to talk to I need someone to stop cutting for someone it'll be hard to lie to someone I won't want to hurt because that's just what I do best right
  • but
  • I can't hurt these people it's just better to let them think I'm fine that I've been clean for two years instead of two weeks

So yeah I'm just Really really really scared
You'll never ever be alone, honey. I will always be here for you if you ever need to talk to me. Heck, I can email you my phone number if you think talking voice to voice with a person might help. But please, if you need a person to stop for, stop for me. I feel so selfish for saying that, but please please please I don't want you to break your beautiful perfect skin because you hate yourself or you hate life.
You need to know that no matter how much shit you have carrying with, feel free to rent to me. Don't worry about how it effects me, because honestly? I would walk through tartarus for you, love. Tell me, tell your collage friend, I swear she won't mind. Ask your parents if you can see a counselor? If you already to, then tell them. I know it's hard, but I know it'll get better.
You are my first, and have been my best friend. You can't go dying on me before we meet each other. Keep your head up, Wifey, ily so goddamn much. God, I cried when I read that. Well, as Tyler says "in the meantime, make it about others, that seems to work."

Remember your life
Old 01-30-2017, 12:12 AM

@frostblaze check ur email

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-30-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
  • but
  • I have a friend in college and I think I could call her like she's always been so nice and helpful and she is the kindest human being ever
  • but like
  • I can't burden her with this like she's in college she doesn't need to worry about me anyway
  • but
  • that's bad
  • I'm not getting better
  • I wanna tell someone
  • I need someone to talk to I need someone to stop cutting for someone it'll be hard to lie to someone I won't want to hurt because that's just what I do best right
  • but
  • I can't hurt these people it's just better to let them think I'm fine that I've been clean for two years instead of two weeks

you always have my shoulder and my ear.

-i found, amber run
Old 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
  • but
  • but like
  • but
  • that's bad
  • I'm not getting better
  • I wanna tell someone
  • but

call your friend, tell her. you need the support, you need to be able to physically speak to someone about it.

I understand that you don't want to burden your friend, but no good friend would rather be spared a little worry than let their friend suffer.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 01-30-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
hey I know how you feel I guess. No one I've ever seen face to face knows I've ever cut and I am currently in a situation where I can't let them know. But please reach out to someone about this. Let them know first that you have something important you want to tell them but if they don't want to or don't feel comfortable with being a person you can confide in that's ok. that way you won't have to feel so guilty about it.
Also I know this is a short term solution but maybe try drawing where you cut in sharpie when you're feeling well. get a pack of the really skinny ones in many colors and draw a flower garden or something where you know you'd want to cut eventually. I know this only helps some people but tbh it's really helped me and even though I'm awful at advice I really want you to be ok
hey thank you buddy c: i've drawn on myself before and snapped a rubber band but most times i don't think about it and i haven't tried eiher in a while but now's a good time to try again i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
You'll never ever be alone, honey. I will always be here for you if you ever need to talk to me. Heck, I can email you my phone number if you think talking voice to voice with a person might help. But please, if you need a person to stop for, stop for me. I feel so selfish for saying that, but please please please I don't want you to break your beautiful perfect skin because you hate yourself or you hate life.
You need to know that no matter how much shit you have carrying with, feel free to rent to me. Don't worry about how it effects me, because honestly? I would walk through tartarus for you, love. Tell me, tell your collage friend, I swear she won't mind. Ask your parents if you can see a counselor? If you already to, then tell them. I know it's hard, but I know it'll get better.
You are my first, and have been my best friend. You can't go dying on me before we meet each other. Keep your head up, Wifey, ily so goddamn much. God, I cried when I read that. Well, as Tyler says "in the meantime, make it about others, that seems to work."
i appreciate it, i really do, fren, but i don't have a phone so i can't text or call without my parents finding out - kp is really the only place i feel semi-safe talking about it. and you're not selfish. i asked you the same thing once. if it gets worse, i will ask my friend if i can call her. or i'll try. god im scared. how the frick frac do you even tell someone that

and don't you worry. i'm not going anywhere any time soon fren. also thank you for calling me Wifey. i love it c'x also (the sequel) im sorry for making you cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
@frostblaze check ur email
hi thank you esther u sweet little thing <3 my email is actually my mom's and luckily your email went to her junk mail but i found it before she could open it and thank you sososo much for the offer, i really do appreciate it and this is going to sound like really stupid excuses but i don't have a phone (but i share an ipad with my sister?) and all the apps on my laptop are refusing to work so skype is out of the question but again thank u for the offer dear one <3 ily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
you always have my shoulder and my ear.
[hugs] thank you, bby <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
call your friend, tell her. you need the support, you need to be able to physically speak to someone about it.

I understand that you don't want to burden your friend, but no good friend would rather be spared a little worry than let their friend suffer.
this is actually v helpful i really truly needed that

i will try

no good friend would rather be spared a little worry than let their friend suffer

dude that's really good.
Old 01-30-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:

i appreciate it, i really do, fren, but i don't have a phone so i can't text or call without my parents finding out - kp is really the only place i feel semi-safe talking about it. and you're not selfish. i asked you the same thing once. if it gets worse, i will ask my friend if i can call her. or i'll try. god im scared. how the frick frac do you even tell someone that

and don't you worry. i'm not going anywhere any time soon fren. also thank you for calling me Wifey. i love it c'x also (the sequel) im sorry for making you cry
Ahh, I feared that was the case. But please email me whenever you need to, I understand that might not he the safest thing to do since its your mom's. I'll try to be more diligent about checking it. Keep talking to me on here. Talking is good. Stay safe, fren.

Remember your life
Old 01-30-2017, 09:25 PM

Blood

Dizziness

Her telling me to eat something

When she doesn't eating her self

When she has to leave chorus because she gets dizzy and hasn't eaten in who knows how long

Blood

Dizziness

Remember your life
Old 01-30-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:

this is actually v helpful i really truly needed that

i will try

no good friend would rather be spared a little worry than let their friend suffer

dude that's really good.
You got this Keep us updated if you can,

P.s. You're really sweet, like honestly you're precious, and we all want you to be as happy as possible

P.p.s. Thanks for the compliment,
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 01-31-2017, 05:50 PM

ok i just asked her and im a little bit scared
Old 01-31-2017, 07:22 PM

Oh god she said yes and I'm shaking I can't do it

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone